PDA

View Full Version : Why Backyard Bomber BBQ?

Backyard Bombers BBQ
03-09-2013, 06:35 AM
We get this question all the time, "Why the name Backyard Bombers BBQ?"

As the head football coach for the Cannon Falls Bombers, I have a real sense of pride for the name Bombers. When we did our first competition, we were the original backyard barbecues, so it only seemed fitting to combine the two.

Another question we get is, "Why MJH"? That one is easy to explain as well. One of my little boys asked me to name my next smoker after him; hence MJH.

Now that our forum is up, feel free to post any questions and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. 2013 has started out great and I look forward to working with all of the great BBQ enthusiasts.

Josh

Untraceable
03-10-2013, 01:44 PM
Good to see you on here. Any reason why you recommend a 25cfm fan over a 10cfm for the mjh?

WineMaster
03-12-2013, 10:50 AM
I think you could definately use a 10 CFM fan for the MJH. I prefer the 25 cfm as I think esp in the winter months I get a quicker warm up because of the higher amount of air and smoke moving through the cook chamber. YMMV

Backyard Bombers BBQ
03-13-2013, 05:55 AM
My feeling on using the 25 cfm fan is it has a little more power so in theory it should blow less, and hopefully last longer. Also when your cooker is getting to temp it should get there faster then with a 10cfm fan. I'm sure the 10 cfm would work I just haven't personally used one.