PDA

View Full Version : Comps. in 2006

Doorbusters
01-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Hey guys, Thanks for all the great greetings!
I have been working on my comp. schedule for 2006 and was wondering where some of the other Brethren may be competing? Would love to have a get together at one of the comps.
So far I plan on doing the Great American, Maybe the Noth KC Championship, Stillwater Elks Blaze-a-thon, and the Blue Springs Blazeoff.

My sponsor for the GAB, is paying for an extremely large space so we can have our own private Blues Band, would be great for a Brethren Bash!

On a side note, did my first fatty over the weekend, was awesome!
Also stuffed a fatty into pork loin, (needs work) My friends loved I did not, need to try differnt sauage flavors.

Jeff_in_KC
01-23-2006, 06:55 PM
Hey guys, Thanks for all the great greetings!
I have been working on my comp. schedule for 2006 and was wondering where some of the other Brethren may be competing? Would love to have a get together at one of the comps.
So far I plan on doing the Great American, Maybe the Noth KC Championship, Stillwater Elks Blaze-a-thon, and the Blue Springs Blazeoff.

My sponsor for the GAB, is paying for an extremely large space so we can have our own private Blues Band, would be great for a Brethren Bash!

On a side note, did my first fatty over the weekend, was awesome!
Also stuffed a fatty into pork loin, (needs work) My friends loved I did not, need to try differnt sauage flavors.

We'll be at GAB also and I still haven't ruled out Blue Springs totally.

Sawdustguy
01-23-2006, 09:59 PM
I compete here in the Northeast but wanted to take the opportunity to say howdy and welcome.