PDA

View Full Version : Banner offer

cmohr74
02-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Not the Greatest offer I have seen from them, but it's not bad. Those looking to pick up a sign for their competition team. I bought 2 last year and love them. Buildasign has a current offer right now for 15% off entire order plus free shipping. Roughly about a $10-11 savings off a 2'x4' banner.

www.buildasign.com (http://www.buildasign.com)

Enter "2013SERVICE" Promo Code at Checkout.

New Pal Frank
02-05-2013, 06:27 AM
we've used them before and was not happy with the quality of their work. The art work came out way digitized and you couldnt read it unless you were 20-30 feet away and they never called to let us know there was a problem. They just shipped it.
We ordered our last 2 from esigns and are VERY pleased. 4 X 6 color banner on sale for around 30 bucks.

swamprb
02-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Never had any problem with Build a Sign on any of my orders.

timzcardz
02-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Never had any problem with Build a Sign on any of my orders.

I've received GREAT quality banners from them as well, having ordered a few 3x6 banners from them at different times. Actually, I'm in the process of putting together another banner for a party this summer. The trick is to have the right file format or a large enough file so that it prints correctly at a large scale. What looks nice on your computer monitor doesn't always translate well to a large scale - you have to look at the dpi that it will effectively print at.

From Buidasgin's FAQs:

A vector based EPS file is the best option. If the image was created by a graphic designer, they may be able to provide you with that. If a vector file is not available, other files, such as JPEGs, can work well, but need to have been originally created at a high resolution. If you don't have access to a high resolution file, our graphic designers can recreate your image as a vector file and provide you with that for future printing. Contact us for a quote.

bwsy2k
02-05-2013, 06:24 PM
I have used Esigns and was very happy with them. They have a 20% off special on there regular banners right now. I got 2 4'x6' banners back in early December on a BOGO special