PDA

View Full Version : Operation BBQ Relief Deploys to Adairsville, Georgia

Jeff_in_KC
01-31-2013, 12:02 PM
OBR is now already onsite with chicken cooking for lunch today. The deadly tornado killed one in Adairsville and destroyed a good part of the town, leaving most of the town without electricity. If you are in the area and would like to help (smoker capacity seems to be good - need cooks and manpower!), sign up on our website at www.OperationBBQRelief.org (http://www.OperationBBQRelief.org). If you are not in the area and would like to help by making a donation, you can do so there as well. OBR is a 501c3 non-profit disaster relief organization and as such, your contributions are tax deductible. Thank you for your continued support of OBR.

Pappy Q
01-31-2013, 07:03 PM
Thanks for what you do!

PatAttack
01-31-2013, 07:05 PM
You guys ROCK!:thumb:

fnbish
01-31-2013, 07:45 PM
Any idea on the dates needed for help? Didn't see that on the website. I'm guessing immediate to soon?

DawgPhan
02-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Any idea on the dates needed for help? Didn't see that on the website. I'm guessing immediate to soon?

They will be there through saturday as I understand it.

Today and tomorrow should be big meal days. I was up there yesterday and we got a bunch of meals put out, but I think everyone was just able to get out. Everyone is expecting a lot more folks today.

They are going to need some more help today if you can make it.

It was a really awesome experience and I am really glad that I got to get out and help and thanks to the Operation BBQ Relief people for putting this all together.