PDA

View Full Version : Introducing: Big Butz BBQ Sauce Private Stock Sassy Apple Mustard!

BigButzBBQ
01-30-2013, 09:58 PM
I went into the lab (kitchen) and did some more experimenting.

What I came up with is a Carolina style mustard sauce with the taste of apple. It's got tang, with some sweet, and a sassy heat.

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad246/bigbutzbbq/photobucket-38709-1359602837926.jpg

Available for $7.50 a jar plus shipping, each one is numbered and signed. Send a message if you are interested or email: BigButzOrdering@gmail.com

If you were a fan of the Carolina Magic, you'll love this!

BigButzBBQ
01-31-2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks to the Brethren that have already ordered!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

SirPorkaLot
01-31-2013, 04:59 PM
You make all the mustard sauce you want. Just don't call it Carolina sauce.

You can however call it Gamecock style sauce, or perhaps....Central SC style sauce.

:wacko:

Don't want any folks thinking anyone in NC would actually eat a BBQ sauce with mustard in it.

:mod:

You will have the NC's southern neighbor thinking they are all that. (they're not)

BigButzBBQ
01-31-2013, 08:00 PM
Leave it to you John! :becky:

I know NC sauce is way different than SC sauce and there are ones that are from that area that are neither or some of both. :wacko:

I use the term just to give the best idea for flavor off hand that most would understand.

I am not worthy of your knowledge of all things Carolinian Cuisine: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Thanks for keeping it in check. :becky:

BigButzBBQ
02-02-2013, 12:08 PM
Down to 18 jars left and counting.