PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Weekend Sale!

Rich Parker
11-22-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanksgiving Weekend Sale!

Forget Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, we are thankful for all our customers and don't want you to feel rushed, so we are giving you Thanksgiving Day through Monday November 26th to get 15% off your entire order use the coupon code CYBERBBQ at https://TheBBQSuperstore.com

Fat Freddy
11-23-2012, 03:02 PM
Just placed my first order with you, Thanks for the discount.

Rich Parker
11-24-2012, 07:05 AM
Just placed my first order with you, Thanks for the discount.

Thanks for the business, we appreciate it.

cmohr74
11-24-2012, 08:17 AM
I too just placed my first order with you. Happy Small Business Saturday and thank you for the discount

Rich Parker
11-25-2012, 07:29 AM
I too just placed my first order with you. Happy Small Business Saturday and thank you for the discount

I had no idea about the Small Business Saturday until I read your note, I did some reading about it and it is quite interesting.

Thanks for the business!

Fat Freddy
11-26-2012, 10:02 AM
Wow, ordered on Friday afternoon received Monday morning. Be expecting my next order soon(possibly today so I can try the rest of the stuff I wanted to try)

Rich Parker
11-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Wow, ordered on Friday afternoon received Monday morning. Be expecting my next order soon(possibly today so I can try the rest of the stuff I wanted to try)

Glad to hear! We appreciate the business.

cmohr74
11-27-2012, 07:14 AM
I had no idea about the Small Business Saturday until I read your note, I did some reading about it and it is quite interesting.

I am small business; over 1/2 of the US is small business. If we don't continue to take care of each other, we may not exist. I'm a big believer in buying local, from small business owners, and products made in the USA. Even if it costs a little more. As the saying goes, "The job you save might be your own."

Timmy Mac
11-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Got my order today. Thanks for the good packaging.They weren't kind to that box:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

EricF
11-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Ditto got my box last night, box was packed nice and tight. Now I want to fire the cooker up, but I have to wait as I have too many other obligations on my to do list.

Rich Parker
12-01-2012, 07:28 AM
Glad to hear they were received!

USPS has taught his quickly how to pack a box. :D