PDA

View Full Version : Looking for other companies to take part in BBQ Santa Giveaway

BigButzBBQ
11-15-2012, 12:03 PM
For the last couple of years we've been doing an annual prize pack giveaway called the "I believe in BBQ Santa" Giveaway.

It works really simple, we allow people to enter via Twitter, Facebook, and email. Lastyear we allowed people to enter once a day, every day for a week through any of the entry options. At the end of it we ended up with 500 entries and gave away a large prize pack with one of each of our sauces and rubs/seasonings.

This year we plan to make it even bigger by allowing people to enter over 3 weeks. Giving out not only the big prize pack but some smaller ones as well. And, by allowing other companies to get in on the fun as well.

We have a webpage that explains the rules and how to enter. This page would feature all the companies who participate as a sponsor with links to the sites or product pages. We plan on doing the same with a BBQ Santa fanpage on FB as well.

For those who are interested in having their products included, please send a PM.

Do you believe in BBQ Santa? :becky:

BigButzBBQ
11-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Bump.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

BigButzBBQ
11-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Deadline is coming up for other companies to join up. Plan on launching the giveaway by the 3rd.

BigButzBBQ
11-27-2012, 10:56 PM
Bump. :becky:

BigButzBBQ
11-30-2012, 03:18 PM
This is looking to be one awesome giveaway! We are going to have products from:

Big Mistas BBQ
Ubons BBQ
Sam Dog BBQ
Baxter's Original
Pyro Dust
Frogmats
Big Butz BBQ
And more!

Still room for more though. PM if interested.

woodpelletsmoker
12-17-2012, 12:51 AM
I am chinese in Beijing,China. I even do not know what it is.pardon my poor English.
If more BBQ men can know me and my BBQ controller, I can also donate some of my controller of model DOG