PDA

View Full Version : Cooking Class Barbecue Coach online class

82's BBQ
11-05-2012, 11:59 AM
http://www.barbecuecoach.com/

If you have signed up for this class, what are your thoughts?
Was it worth it?
Did your scoring/placing/winning increase?
Is it loaded with basic information stuff or does it have a fair amount of new useful information?

4 smokin butts
11-05-2012, 01:01 PM
we took in beginning wh4en he started it,very good usefull stuff,plus it has form for questions,very good for the $$

indianagriller
11-05-2012, 01:21 PM
good info... can get you over the hump, it helped get me where im at today, but I have also tweaked and made some big changes to the info that has worked in a good way.

wjwheeler
11-05-2012, 08:49 PM
The videos are informative and I learned a few tricks. IMHO the best part is getting your personal questions answered by Bill Anderson. I had been cooking HNF and backed down to 275 when I cooked on my Jambo. I asked for his input and Bill was very helpul in adjusting my time lines.If you subscribe, he is your personal coach.
I attended Jack's Old South Cooking School in April 2010 and the experience was awesome. (I highly recommend it.) You don't get that interaction on-line, but it's the next best thing and you never get too old to learn. That one tid bit may make a difference.

Outnumbered
11-05-2012, 09:11 PM
I've considered this class, as well. Is there a time limit on the membership or is it good for eternity?

4 smokin butts
11-05-2012, 09:14 PM
No time limit. Just enjoy