PDA

View Full Version : New Product Texas Pepper Jelly Rib Candy

Rich Parker
10-22-2012, 08:15 PM
Just added the Texas Pepper Jelly Rib Candy line to TheBBQSuperstore.com

http://www.thebbqsuperstore.com/Texas_Pepper_Jelly_Rib_Candy_s/1864.htm (Just added the Texas Pepper Jelly Rib Candy line to TheBBQSuperstore.com http://www.thebbqsuperstore.com/Texas_Pepper_Jelly_Rib_Candy_s/1864.htm)

cmohr74
10-22-2012, 08:38 PM
I bought a bottle of the Apple Habanero once I was I came across it, but am not sold on it. What do you mix it with and at what ratio? I've done it out of the bottle and it has a KICK. Thanks

Rich Parker
10-22-2012, 08:53 PM
I bought a bottle of the Apple Habanero once I was I came across it, but am not sold on it. What do you mix it with and at what ratio? I've done it out of the bottle and it has a KICK. Thanks

I have heard from some who brush it on straight out of the bottle but my favorite application is adding it to my bbq sauce. Provides a good balanced flavor.

Rich Parker
10-23-2012, 05:10 AM
Sorry bad link and it won't let me edit it.
http://www.TheBBQSuperstore.com/Texas_Pepper_Jelly_Rib_Candy_s/1864.htm

indianagriller
10-23-2012, 02:44 PM
love the stuff...

Mexi "Q" Tioner
10-23-2012, 04:25 PM
I tried the cherry habanero jelly and added it to my blues hog on some ribs this past weekend. Very sweet w/just the right kick. Im going to try the pineapple habanero jelly next.

deguerre
10-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Good addition. It's killer stuff, right out of the bottle and good in recipes.

sparky'
10-23-2012, 07:02 PM
I tried the cherry habanero jelly and added it to my blues hog on some ribs this past weekend. Very sweet w/just the right kick. Im going to try the pineapple habanero jelly next.

you'll like it. i think the pineapple habanero jelly is there best one. its great. put some over phili cheese and chips. oh my.

deguerre
10-25-2012, 11:24 AM
you'll like it. i think the pineapple habanero jelly is there best one. its great. put some over phili cheese and chips. oh my.

+1! The pepperhead in my house approves this message.

Rich Parker
10-25-2012, 11:40 AM
I haven't tried the pineapple habanero but really like the apple cinnamon.

deguerre
10-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Rich, I've purchased the Apple Cherry Habanero in the rib candy several times. You simply have to try it. Everyone should. It was a major component in one of the best ham glazes I've ever cooked.

RangerJ
10-25-2012, 05:39 PM
There is a difference between the Jelly and the Rib Candy. Just making sure folks know that this is not the Jelly.

You'd be surprised how much of this product I see out on the comp circuit, both in Texas and outside.

deguerre
10-26-2012, 06:35 AM
There is a difference between the Jelly and the Rib Candy. Just making sure folks know that this is not the Jelly.

You'd be surprised how much of this product I see out on the comp circuit, both in Texas and outside.

Yep. The rib candy is a great finishing mop. Not surprised it's being used on the circuit. Perhaps Rich will carry the jelly as a special occasionally...

Rich Parker
10-26-2012, 05:17 PM
We knew the rib candy's were being used regularly but didn't know how the jellies would sell, but we probably will carry them in the future.