PDA

View Full Version : change names of DOG WOLF TIGER LION ect. I will pay for advise

woodpelletsmoker
09-08-2012, 08:20 AM
I name my controllers as DOG WOLF TIGER LION.
Obviously animal name is not good.
What name shall I use.
I am doing this online study.
If I pickup the name you sugget, I give the first suggester a free controller itsself. I will give 50% discount of the controller itsself to second suggester.
Any later suggesters will get a free AC/DC 12 VDC 5 Amps adapter if they buy the controller.

Ringburner
09-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Have pm'd some ideas

Sent from my GT-I9100

woodpelletsmoker
09-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Have pm'd some ideas

Sent from my GT-I9100
I will pickup the name which most Brethren suggest.

RX2006JE
09-08-2012, 09:20 PM
bbq bellow
Pit Minder
Mr. Drafty

Redheart
09-08-2012, 09:26 PM
I like the idea of animal names, but I think maybe you need to go 'mythical' in those names:
Blue Dragon
Phoenix
Chimera
and Djinn come to mind.

Teamfour
09-08-2012, 09:45 PM
You don't have to have names. You could go with WPS (woodpelletsmoker) for the base name and then numbers. WPS-2012. You get the idea?

Ron_L
09-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Personally I think you need to hire a professional. Even if you pick something from here you'll need to do a search to make sure that the name isn't in use or protected by copywriter or trademark.

Corky
09-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Make them much smaller and call them Puppy and Kitten. :loco:

P.S. in case that doesn't translate well it's a joke. I really like my Golden Tiger!

Q-Dat
09-08-2012, 10:30 PM
I think ACCU-FIRE would be a good one. That would work for a base brand name, then have individual models. You could either stick with the animal names from there, or use numbers.

Petro49er
09-11-2012, 10:49 AM
I like the idea of keeping it simple, yet informative. I don't know all of the products you offer, but something like the following:

DC = Draft Controller

DC-1000
DC-2000
DC-3000
DC-3000 WIFI
DC-3000 REMOTE
etc.

Then as you come out with newer versions of existing models, you can increment the numbers as you see fit.

Brian

deguerre
09-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Gravity Fed?

Quasar
Pulsar
Neutron Star
Event Horizon...

Toronto
09-18-2012, 10:50 AM
I name my controllers as DOG WOLF TIGER LION.
Obviously animal name is not good.
What name shall I use.
I am doing this online study.
If I pickup the name you sugget, I give the first suggester a free controller itsself. I will give 50% discount of the controller itsself to second suggester.
Any later suggesters will get a free AC/DC 12 VDC 5 Amps adapter if they buy the controller.

I would go with an American Military theme:

The General - [ Lion ]: Wifi controlled

The Commander - [ Tiger ]: Remotely controlled with LCD display

The Captain - [ Wolf ]: Standard model > Dual LCD 4 stage controller, 1 pit probe, 1 meat probe, 10CFM fan

The Private Firstclass - [ Dog ]: Basic model > Single LCD 4 stage controller, 1 pit probe, 10CFM fan

This is something all Americans will understand and at a glance they will know which one is better.

I was just checking out your ebay listings and if you want I can help you reword them so they are easier to understand for North Americans.

jetfxr27
09-19-2012, 02:18 PM
You need a name that showcases the fact your an enthusiast and entrepreneur all while not making it confusing for your target demo.

Here are some suggestions from a non creative type.

Right on Que.
Right on Que II WIFI
Wireless Right on Que

SteadyTemp
SteadyTemp WIFI
Wireless Steady temp

UATC=Ugly Atoumatic Temp Controller I II III

Grand Champion
Grand Chapion Wireless
Grand Champion WIFI

VacationQ

RelaxQue