PDA

View Full Version : BBQ Pitmasters Texas

holysmokes
09-02-2012, 01:18 PM
Has anyone heard anything about the new season? Anyone from Texas see the recording this weekend?

Big George's BBQ
09-02-2012, 03:57 PM
I saw a series of it yesterday. Dont know if it was this or last years- Diva Q and J. Trigg were in it

Shiz-Nit
09-02-2012, 06:55 PM
I think Chris Hart was kinda robbed last season... I would love to see him and Dan from 3ezy along with Harry S go at it this season in a match up.

Or Lotta Bull would be cool to see on the show!!

Dustaway
09-02-2012, 09:04 PM
In Bedford pit masters were buzzys BBQ lockharts BBQ both restaurants and burnt bean BBQ only comp guy

ique
09-03-2012, 07:09 AM
I think Chris Hart was kinda robbed last season... I would love to see him and Dan from 3ezy along with Harry S go at it this season in a match up.

Or Lotta Bull would be cool to see on the show!!

Anytime, anywhere, Dan and Harry! :)

Muzzlebrake
09-03-2012, 09:33 AM

You guys should do a dinner throwdown in Lynchburg.

Good luck @ The Beard House this weekend, wish I could have made it.

Dan - 3eyzbbq
09-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Sounds like fun to me shiz :)

Full Draw BBQ
09-03-2012, 02:43 PM
It was very interesting to watch the making of the show.....we were right behind the bus. They make those 3 teams say the same thing over and over and over again. It's all about the shot, and making it perfect, from every angle. They started at 6:45 am Sat morning, to get the perfect light. Then they fought against bright sunshine and 100+ degrees all weekend. I felt for the NY/Cali crew, as they were dying!!

And congrats to all the brethren that got calls.......it was a star studded field, and the brethren represented really well.

NickyG
09-03-2012, 09:47 PM
I was more of a fan of the first season. I like watching them battle it out with the field, not just 3 teams competing against each other. It would be cool if they filmed at Lynchburg, to watch all those great teams battle it out.

Woody Wood
09-04-2012, 01:26 PM
It was very interesting watching them film two days for one show. I will say that Tuffy, Myron and Aron were all very personable. Looking forward to seeing the show.

3 Woodys BBQ

SDAR
09-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Congrats on the GC woody. Good show. We had fun anyway.

Kevin_Texas
09-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Heck of a job Wood Wood.... Proud of you man... see you at the next one....

smknwhlswife
09-04-2012, 10:21 PM

You guys should do a dinner throwdown in Lynchburg.

Sounds like fun to me shiz :)

This would be AWESOME!!! Me, Andy, & Sean will judge!!! :clap::clap: