PDA

View Full Version : Donor Status?

BrooklynQ
11-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Just noticed in my profile options that there is an option to show my donor status. What's this and why do I want to show it?

My Donor Status Shall We Show Your Donor Status To The Public? Show My Donor Status To The Public

qman
11-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Just noticed in my profile options that there is an option to show my donor status. What's this and why do I want to show it?

My Donor Status Shall We Show Your Donor Status To The Public? Show My Donor Status To The Public

I was wondering that too. Somebody out there looking for a kidney, or maybe my brain for science(haha)? Just a suggestion, if you do steal my brain, you will not have to pickle it, I did that myself:roll:

Kevin
11-11-2005, 06:40 PM
I was wondering that too. Somebody out there looking for a kidney, or maybe my brain for science(haha)? Just a suggestion, if you do steal my brain, you will not have to pickle it, I did that myself:roll:

Now that is funny!

Ron_L
11-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Personally, I'm looking for an orgasm donor. Female. Blond, readhead, brunette, doesn't matter. Must be hot.

:twisted:

qman
11-11-2005, 07:03 PM
Personally, I'm looking for an orgasm donor. Female. Blond, readhead, brunette, doesn't matter. Must be hot.

:twisted:

Chit, Ron, I am way ahead of you on that donor list. Been waiting a long time:oops:

BBQchef33
11-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Its for making Donations to the board to help fund it. Its was not turned on. I installed it to make it easier to purchase shirts thru "donations", but decided to go to cafepress instead.

I just flipped it on to see what it does, and dont even see where it became active.. its around here somewhere.:confused: If ya find it, dont use it, but let me know where it is too. :?: :redface:

Ron_L
11-11-2005, 10:50 PM
If ya find it, dont use it

So... No orgasm donors? :rolleyes:

qman
11-11-2005, 10:55 PM
So... No orgasm donors? :rolleyes:
Now I'm bummed out:sad:

BBQchef33
11-11-2005, 11:22 PM
you may donate one.. just dont do it here... not something i think i want to see.:eek:

racer_81
11-13-2005, 11:37 PM

So...then...your brain would be....Abby someone? :shock: