PDA

View Full Version : KCBS Judge Video

egghead78
08-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Brethren,
Our team, K'Eggs Over Easy cooked the Madison Ribberfest this weekend. I walked in the gym that they use for the judges meeting and they were showing a video that I assume was produced by KCBS. The video was giving proper instructions for judging and what to look for, what is allowed/disallowed, etc. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of this video as I would like to prepare ourselves for the next comp. Thanks for any and all input.

motoeric
08-19-2012, 07:58 PM
That's interesting. I haven't seen or heard anything about this.

Please keep us updated if you hear anything more about this video.

Eric

Gadragonfly
08-19-2012, 08:17 PM
I judged Madison Ribberfest. There was no video. Perhaps you heard the CD that is played at every contest for the judges to listen to. Julie

smokinturtle
08-19-2012, 09:26 PM
was it a judging cert class they show a vidio at those and they have those classes at some comps on friday

iampaulb
08-19-2012, 10:46 PM
As long as you are a member, the judges instruction CD is available online from KCBS...

http://kcbs.us/downloads.php

New Pal Frank
08-20-2012, 04:51 AM
Hi egghead78. I saw your camp there in Madison and was gonna stop in, but every time I went by, you weren't out. CONGRATS for the Pork call.
Hope to see you soon.

egghead78
08-20-2012, 06:40 AM
It very well could have been a CD. Thanks for the info.

NPF,
Thanks for the recognition. We had a really good time at the comp. We could not have asked for better weather.