PDA

View Full Version : Cullman, AL looking for judges and teams

Uncle Buds BBQ
08-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Just got the following email...

We have just increased our total cash prize money to $10k, so if you know any competition teams please pass that along! We are also still accepting Judge Applications. We are finalizing many of our entertainment and food vendors, so there will be lots to do and see at our event. You can also check out Cullman's Oktoberfest celebration downtown while you are here!

Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to working with you all in October!

Katie Free
President, Cullman Women's League

http://cullmanbbqchallenge.com/

Pigs on Fire
08-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Link doesn't work, but that is not surprising. I've told ya'll time and again about how many people in AL know how to use the innerwebs...

What she needs to do is move that even to Oct 19-20 and pick up the slack from Canton.

Uncle Buds BBQ
08-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Link doesn't work, but that is not surprising. I've told ya'll time and again about how many people in AL know how to use the innerwebs...

What she needs to do is move that even to Oct 19-20 and pick up the slack from Canton.

Ha ha ha.... I fixed the link! Thanks.

hogzillas
08-13-2012, 04:48 PM
What she might need is a copy of Alabama's & Auburn's football schedules :wink:

NASTY
08-14-2012, 01:20 PM
I plan on having a team there.

OutlawSwine
08-14-2012, 01:33 PM
what she might need is a copy of alabama's & auburn's football schedules :wink:

this.

OutlawSwine
08-14-2012, 01:36 PM
BUT...since Auburn is playing Ole Miss, we will be there. Probably gonna bring the tailgate trailer also so we can watch the games.