PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Back...Back Again.....

Bigmofo300lbs
10-25-2005, 01:06 PM
Sup fellahs, been keeping the smokers going while I have been away I see. So I am up here in NoCal (Martinez, CA to be exact) and things are good. Wifey and baby are doing fine. I am still looking for some permanent work but that should be showing up in the next couple of days or so as I have been interviewing my ARSE OFF!! I do miss my SoCal friends but NoCal is suiting me just fine.

Wifey has put me on an allowance until I get a job. And as my offers are starting to come in I don't know what to buy. She said she would KILL ME if I came home with another smoker....I might just take my chances there. There is also the Sirius Walkman and last but not least....I am starting to think about putting together....piece by piece.....a home theather system (with screen instead of TV, projector, surround sound, etc.) for our basement. Yeah I know...my life is rough.

brdbbq
10-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Shameless Plug on my part`

http://www.dlp.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

jt
10-25-2005, 01:11 PM
Good to see you back. And no fair not allowing us to point you to Cattle Call :evil:

Ron_L
10-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Welcome back, BMF! Good luck on the job hunt! Home theater sounds like a nice gift to the whole family! :-D

Despite Brian's shameless plug, I firmly believe that DLP is the way to go! :-D

icemn62
10-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Welcome back. SoCal misses you glad to hear you are doing well, the job hunt will come out the way you wish. Go for the Home Theater, rent some good movies and while the wife is in the basement watching the movie, slip outta the house and go buy a new smoker.

parrothead
10-25-2005, 01:57 PM
Welcome back!

Jeff_in_KC
10-25-2005, 03:15 PM
Welcome back!

Trout_man22
10-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Sup fellahs, been keeping the smokers going while I have been away I see. So I am up here in NoCal (Martinez, CA to be exact) and things are good. Wifey and baby are doing fine. I am still looking for some permanent work but that should be showing up in the next couple of days or so as I have been interviewing my ARSE OFF!! I do miss my SoCal friends but NoCal is suiting me just fine.

Wifey has put me on an allowance until I get a job. And as my offers are starting to come in I don't know what to buy. She said she would KILL ME if I came home with another smoker....I might just take my chances there. There is also the Sirius Walkman and last but not least....I am starting to think about putting together....piece by piece.....a home theather system (with screen instead of TV, projector, surround sound, etc.) for our basement. Yeah I know...my life is rough.

Welcome back I used to work in Martinez, near the rail road station. Long time back (mid 70's). My folks still live in Concord so I now have another reason to vist them :biggrin:.

Aeynghus
10-25-2005, 03:27 PM
Welcome back BMF!

Arlin_MacRae
10-25-2005, 04:31 PM
BMF3C# - good to see ya, bro!!!

MrSmoker
10-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Welcome back BIGMOFO brother.

Solidkick
10-25-2005, 05:42 PM
Good to see you........

cabo
10-25-2005, 05:53 PM
From one returning AWOL member to another
Welcome back!!!!

Ron_L
10-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Welcome back BIGMOFO brother.

Wouldn't that be "Welcome back BIGMOFO Bro."? :rolleyes:

Bigmista
10-25-2005, 06:54 PM

I'm scouting projectors myself. Except I'm just going to put a black frame on the white wall and project inside that. What projector are you looking at?

qman
10-25-2005, 09:10 PM
Welcome back BIGMOFO BRO.

Ron was right:grin:

Wayne
10-25-2005, 09:34 PM
Boy am I glad to see you back in the group. G'luk on the job hunt and the new home.

The_Kapn
10-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Well--Welcome Back.

And, Welcome Back again.
Save me some typing--hang around--OK? http://bbq-brethren.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
We really miss your input and your adventures http://bbq-brethren.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

TIM

chad
10-26-2005, 06:28 AM
Glad you got moved ok - good luck on the job search.

We're ready for some N. Ca. adventures!!

scottyd
10-26-2005, 07:34 AM
Welcome back 300. home theater and BBq it all Rocks

Bill-Chicago
10-26-2005, 11:29 AM
Welcome back BM300

Bet your glad to be out of that Mickey Mouse costume

Bigdog
10-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Welcome back BigMofo. I guess that you solved the bad neighbor problem, you moved. Best of luck with your new neighbors.

MikeG
10-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Wecome back ...
good luck with the job search!!
Mikeg

Sawdustguy
10-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Welcome back.....Buy anything you want. If the wife gets mad just tell her I twisted your arm. :wink: ......Best of luck in your job search.

frognot
10-31-2005, 02:52 PM
Welcome back, BIGMOFO Bro!

Bill-Chicago
01-12-2006, 06:16 PM
WTF?

If your back, no wait, back again as you call it, shouldn't you post more than quarterly?

BigFo, where the fark are you?

And where the hell is hornbri and mook? Wasnt' it you three that came here like gangbusters, then skeedaddled (can't believe I just used a Texas word)

So my point is:

WTF?

BrooklynQ
01-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Welcome back Bro.

The_Kapn
01-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Welcome back Bro.

ChiBill gotcha!

Check the dates :grin:

TIM

Bill-Chicago
01-12-2006, 07:34 PM
ChiBill gotcha!

Check the dates :grin:

TIM

Just for the record, I was not trying to get anyone. This post was followed up with a harassment email to hornbri and mook with a WTF in it.

I just hate seeing brothers drop off the face of the earth. Seeing MikeG post reminded me of that.

Do you hear me, WAYNE, NTHOLE, and SOCALCRAIGSTER (who by the way made a resolution to come here more but folded faster than Superman on Laundry day)

The_Kapn
01-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Just for the record, I was not trying to get anyone. This post was followed up with a harassment email to hornbri and mook with a WTF in it.

I just hate seeing brothers drop off the face of the earth. Seeing MikeG post reminded me of that.

Do you hear me, WAYNE, NTHOLE, and SOCALCRAIGSTER (who by the way made a resolution to come here more but folded faster than Superman on Laundry day)

I knew that--just jerkin' Rob's chain for not reading the posts before replying :grin:
Not that there is anything wrong with that :grin:

TIM

Bill-Chicago
01-12-2006, 07:48 PM
I knew that--just jerkin' Rob's chain for not reading the posts before replying :grin:
Not that there is anything wrong with that :grin:

TIM
I knew you knew it, I was commenting for the "masses"

(That sounded like something a priest would say)

I got a whole list of farkers I'm contacting, but Cue'lio just bought redemption by posting today :twisted:

kcquer
01-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Funny you should post this today Bill, I was thinking about the AWOL CA trio the last couple days.
Hope your prodding brings them out of the woodwork!

Trout_man22
01-13-2006, 05:49 AM
Anybody have his new address? I'll be in his area week after next I'll stop by and break his leg so he has to stay by the computer.

brdbbq
01-13-2006, 08:16 AM
(That sounded like something a priest would say)

Priest Speak Texas Speak in one night. You OK ?

scottyd
01-13-2006, 08:31 AM
Welcome back, hey check in often!

slat
01-13-2006, 08:46 AM
Welcome back Brother

Bill-Chicago
01-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Funny you should post this today Bill, I was thinking about the AWOL CA trio the last couple days.

LOL

I'm just sick and tired of getting drunk and not seeing anyone in chat.

So I'll stop chatting.

Bill-Chicago
01-13-2006, 09:31 AM
Priest Speak Texas Speak in one night. You OK ?

Skeedaddle Frock Mod

BrooklynQ
01-13-2006, 10:32 AM
I got to read all this chatter? Mary told me it's best just to skim the posts.

Bill-Chicago
01-13-2006, 11:23 AM

As I type this, I see mook and hornbri on.

Stealth Brethren Mod

Hey Vince and Brian, that thingy in front of you with all the letters is called a keyboard. if you type something, then click on the submit button, it magically appears here on the internet.

Ask Al Gore

BBQ_MAFIA
01-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Welcome back

Bill-Chicago
01-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Welcome back

you guys are killing me :roll:

frognot
01-13-2006, 12:15 PM
And where the hell is hornbri and mook? Wasnt' it you three that came here like gangbusters, then skeedaddled (can't believe I just used a Texas word)

We're fixing to might could learn ya to talk Texan mod

brdbbq
01-13-2006, 12:33 PM
We're fixing to might could learn ya to talk Texan mod

Requires Brother Jack other than that Ruts of Ruck

Bill-Chicago
01-13-2006, 02:32 PM
Requires Brother Jack other than that Ruts of Ruck

Big Dog, is that there about a 7 on the ol decoder ring?

Bigdog
01-16-2006, 09:22 AM
Big Dog, is that there about a 7 on the ol decoder ring?
More like 7 3/4. Doesn't fit neatly with any normal setting.
:-P

Bill-Chicago
01-20-2006, 03:10 PM
All,
I have spoken via email with mook, hornbri, and especially BigMoFo.

All three are doing fine. Mook uses the new RSS features of the site and gets topics "pushed" to him, so he comes when time and a catchy headline, grab his interest.

hornbri is settling in after a move to Austin.

And BigMo, holy chit he had a baby, moved up to NorCal and got a new job, and then on 12/31 he took a video (sent a clip) of his street which was a river of water from all the rains. Friggin 3 feet of muck in the basement. He been a busy boy.

Just thought I'd catch you all up on the CalFo's we don't see as often.

frognot
01-20-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the CalFo update, Bill.

Bill-Chicago
01-20-2006, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the CalFo update, Bill.

Anyone who got broadband that wants to see a river in the street, let me know.

About 4 megs.

Phil watched it, and I watched it at the same time (phone mod), and when the basement pics come up, you are just flabergasted

Solidkick
01-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Yey, always figured a refrigerator was to heavy to float......sure changed that opinion!!

Bigdog
01-21-2006, 11:11 AM
Yey, always figured a refrigerator was to heavy to float......sure changed that opinion!!
It is not a weight issue, more a matter of mass. Science mod.

Jorge
01-21-2006, 12:21 PM
It is not a weight issue, more a matter of mass. Science mod.

what if it's a protestant fridge?

Bill-Chicago
01-21-2006, 03:45 PM

Then the upper freezer door would have been open and it woulda been "testifying"

kcquer
01-21-2006, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge

Then the upper freezer door would have been open and it woulda been "testifying"

I thought he meant it would be using a condom.

Bigdog
01-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Smart ass farkers.:roll:

Bill-Chicago
01-22-2006, 11:00 AM
Smart ass farkers.:roll:

Religious Appliances 101