PDA

View Full Version : Bel Air food donation

K-Train
07-30-2012, 08:10 AM
I few weeks back I posted about how our team and several others in Gettysburg donated our left over comp food to a local food bank. I just hear back from them and they were able to serve 120 meals with what was donated!! So thanks again to all who helped out.
We'll be cooking in Bel Air and are trying to hook up with another food bank in that area. If any of you are cooking there and are interested please let me know. You can respond here or just come visit our cook site at the event. We are easy to find our cooker looks like an old steam train. Thanks
Keith

MAP
07-30-2012, 08:16 AM
We would love to help out with some of our leftovers. See you there!!!

walrus79
07-30-2012, 09:58 AM
Awesome thing you're doing. Glad we could help in G'burg, nice to know we all made a difference and were able to feed others less fortunate. We won't be in Bel Air, but will see you down the road for sure!

K-Train
07-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Awesome thing you're doing. Glad we could help in G'burg, nice to know we all made a difference and were able to feed others less fortunate. We won't be in Bel Air, but will see you down the road for sure!

Thanks. You guys should come to Deale Sept 1-2

walrus79
07-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Deale?

Slamdunkpro
07-30-2012, 01:27 PM
I few weeks back I posted about how our team and several others in Gettysburg donated our left over comp food to a local food bank. I just hear back from them and they were able to serve 120 meals with what was donated!! So thanks again to all who helped out.
We'll be cooking in Bel Air and are trying to hook up with another food bank in that area. If any of you are cooking there and are interested please let me know. You can respond here or just come visit our cook site at the event. We are easy to find our cooker looks like an old steam train. Thanks
Keith
Let me know if you get the OK from a food bank and the Hartford County HD and we'll give you ours.

K-Train
07-31-2012, 08:08 AM
Let me know if you get the OK from a food bank and the Hartford County HD and we'll give you ours.

Will do. I've seen you guys at every cook we've been too, but have never introduced myself. I'll do that regardless of if we find a food bank or to.

K-Train
08-07-2012, 09:07 AM
We found a local Church in Bel Air that is more then happy to take food donations. So if you'd like to donate come see us, we're the team with the train. The Church is coming after the final turn in. Thanks
Keith

Slamdunkpro
08-07-2012, 04:40 PM
We found a local Church in Bel Air that is more then happy to take food donations. So if you'd like to donate come see us, we're the team with the train. The Church is coming after the final turn in. Thanks
Keith

We'll have everything packed up for them.

K-Train
08-07-2012, 05:52 PM
They also said they would take any can donations. Apparently they're inventory is pretty low.