07-02-2012, 03:05 PM
Enjoy. It was a great time. Thanks to all for making a dream come through

http://www.earlessrabbit.com/whats-hopnin/whats-hopnin-bbq-bands-brews-2012/

K-Train
07-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Pretty cool. Again it was a great contest

BBQ&Beyond
07-03-2012, 06:24 AM
John it was a great event and we were happy to be a part of it. Thank you for all of your hard work and a great contest.

plethoraofpinatas
07-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Thanks John! We had a great time and hope to come back next year!

Shiz-Nit
07-04-2012, 09:17 AM
That looked like a nice comp indeed... lot's of fun for all the family.

Kit R
07-04-2012, 08:48 PM
John's jerking us around on the pork call made the video: "First place pork....hmm, I'm not sure how I pronounce this name......Piedmont Pit BBQ!!! Sorry Kit!!" That was a good one John. You REALLY had me hook, line and sinker because I thought we had some good pork. Turns out it was more like craptastic! D'oh!

Shiz-Nit
07-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Hay this is not a bad drive for me at all I would love to join the fun next year...

Pigs on The Run
07-05-2012, 12:40 AM
John's jerking us around on the pork call made the video: "First place pork....hmm, I'm not sure how I pronounce this name......Piedmont Pit BBQ!!! Sorry Kit!!" That was a good one John. You REALLY had me hook, line and sinker because I thought we had some good pork. Turns out it was more like craptastic! D'oh!

Kit you are such a good cook. I enjoyed having you there. It was great having fun with all the teams! It was one of my best experience in BBQ!
Thanks so much!.

Pigs on The Run
07-05-2012, 12:42 AM
For next year go to our website. I got a feeling we will be booked early next year!.
www.bbqbands (http://www.%3Cb%3Ebbqbands%3C/b%3E)andbrews.com/

Kit R
07-05-2012, 06:23 AM
Kit you are such a good cook. I enjoyed having you there. It was great having fun with all the teams! It was one of my best experience in BBQ!
Thanks so much!.

And John you are a great guy and a pretty good competition organizer as well. That WAS funny when you did that, but of course I set myself up for it by telling you that story about the Jack!