PDA

View Full Version : trailer rental

jasonville43
06-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Hey guys I typically only do catering ( and I am 100% legal LOL) but I have the chance to vend at an event this fall. There will only be 2 food vendors and I will be the only one doing meat, the other vendor is doing ice cream and such. The organizer told me that last year they had 1645 people confirmed and the weather was bad that weekend, I dont have to give up any of my profits to them either I just have to pay a very low fee and I agreed to cook for there group in the future. My question is this, do any of you know where I could rent a small trailer to serve out of for the weekend?? I have been looking online for days and cant find anything that is now crazy overpriced!! Oh by the way I am in south central Indiana!
Thanks

bobaftt
06-26-2012, 11:36 AM
I did something similar and we vended out of an Easy up tent with screen. I would suggest checking with the health department to see what you are required to have and if they have any suggestions on how to meet the requirements. I found the health department to be very helpful.

jasonville43
06-27-2012, 05:51 AM
I have all the health dept covered my biggest concern is going to be the weather.. I hate commiting to do this and then it turn out to be a very wet weekend and I have no cover except a couple of pop ups lol. But I will prob end up going that route.