PDA

View Full Version : A Bash to go down in Infamy

BBQchef33
09-23-2005, 10:58 PM
Fall bash has begun.

First off.. A group of Brothers have pitched in and we flew John Hubbard(badger) in from California to join us. So our server guru is here, after 2 years, partying with us and final get to shake his hand and thank him personally.

Attnedees: Night one.
Poobah
John(badger)
willkat98
Parrothead our host and tbird the weekends Queen of the smoke.
BigMista
Kcquer
MrB1984(Bob)
Ron_L
Mark
Neil
BigDog

EnRoute BellyBros.. maybe Kick.

Bash bites..
John: I think I just shat my pants.
KC: I got a bigun..
Neil(after 3 hours of typical bash conversation), OMG... How long is it till sunday?

2 dead soldiers in the form of CABO Bottles.

Taking it easy.. laughin our asses off, and hangin with the bros.

More to come.

Ron_L
09-23-2005, 11:05 PM
Additional Bash bites...

Set your decode rings to 5A (in response to something unintelligible)
Where's the blue bottle?
Most of my posts have been on-topic
Put a dog collar on him... If he leaves the property, it'll zap him!
Let's go chainsaw some stuff!
Is there any jerky left?
What happened to Bill and Mary?
Do you spoon or fork? I spork!
There was talk about a turtle and the perimeter and I don't know which entered where!
Goose lake girls go 'round the outside!

The_Kapn
09-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Most of my posts have been on-topic

Well, we know who could never say that out of your crew there :lol:

I am just wishin I could be there.

Glad we got John out of the closet for a bit:lol:

Keep us posted--gonna be too funny for words.

TIM

icemn62
09-24-2005, 12:27 AM
PICTURES PICTURES PITCURES? Will there be a webcam?

Neil
09-24-2005, 01:52 AM
Made it back in just under 2 hours. Great to see everyone and thanks for the great care package. Mista, great sauce. The shirts look great too Phil, this will be the only time wifey and I will wear matching clothes. Ron, I'll be grinding the coffee in the morning, if it taste half as good as it smells, I'm in for a treat. And to Greg, the host with the most, the John Henry will get used tomorrow and that is one sweet looking cooker you got there. The pictures don't do it justice. Hopefully I'll be able to stay for the whole bash next time.

Bigmista
09-24-2005, 09:33 AM
It's morning.

Mark and RonL are cooking.
Phil, John and I are watching the storm on CNN.
The trailer crew (especially KC) are still sleeping it off (supposedly).

And somewhere a fat little white guy is still shiiting himself...

badger
09-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Glad we got John out of the closet for a bit:lol:
TIM
It's good to be out! :lol: Hopefully I won't be going back in to soon. :wink:

I can't believe I have missed so many of these. :oops: The guys (and gals) are truely a lot of fun to hang out with. 8)

I don't understand why I keep getting carded when I get beers from the cooler. :-? :-D

icemn62
09-24-2005, 10:27 AM
Seems things are going fine in bash country. They are making breakfast, Looks like mista is making the eggs. Don't anybody else by site, but looks like they are gonna be eating good. Surprised?

BBQchef33
09-24-2005, 10:41 AM
A tidbit of information.

Mista posted from the head:shock:

pass it on.:mrgreen:

Arlin_MacRae
09-24-2005, 11:44 AM
A tidbit of information.

Mista posted from the head:shock:

pass it on.:mrgreen:

<plugs his ears>
lalalalalalalalalala

TMI!

Bigmista
09-24-2005, 11:59 AM
If anybody is interested, I have my webcam up on Yahoo messenger. My ID is mista1218.

Jeff_in_KC
09-24-2005, 12:26 PM
If anybody is interested, I have my webcam up on Yahoo messenger. My ID is mista1218.

Why would we wanna see your Webcam while you're in the head????? :shock:

I tried it and it says your cam is unavailable...

icemn62
09-24-2005, 12:47 PM
Why would we wanna see your Webcam while you're in the head????? :shock:

I tried it and it says your cam is unavailable...

It comes and goes, I have been watching it since about 7:00 and I think it shut off about 4 times already if not more. Remember Greg did mention something about spotty internet conections.

Jeff_in_KC
09-24-2005, 01:04 PM
Sorry Mista... I got your invite to view on Yahoo and I happened to be upstairs slicing a brisket. I'll catch ya later with it.

MrSmoker
09-24-2005, 01:43 PM
I tried to get it also.NADA

brdbbq
09-24-2005, 02:18 PM
Use guys Are a bunch of farkers.........................no rain no storm nothing in DFW area.

Bigdog
09-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Use guys Are a bunch of farkers...................

What's your point?

Bigdog
09-24-2005, 08:40 PM
It's 7:41 and the web cam is up.

Jeff_in_KC
09-25-2005, 12:13 AM
Mista's cam?

icemn62
09-25-2005, 12:13 PM
Any chance of the webcam today?

I know, what happens inthe bash stays in the bash

Bill-Chicago
09-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Any chance of the webcam today?

I know, what happens inthe bash stays in the bash

It was breakdown and clean up at this time today.

Bigdog is about half way home, Mark should be home, and Mista mighta just boarded on standby.

Long weekend.

Thanks Greg and T.

Great seeing you again Neil, and that Mrs Neil you got is a keeper too.

Belly;s good to see you too.

And thanks to T;s daughter for putting up with us. We were outside her window till some very late hours. Hope we didnt interfere with her studying.

Too tired and sore to type much more. Very sore from firetending, but mostly from sleeping on the rails in my van.

And, you farkers, I know I got farked with last night. I'll wait for the pictures, but the van light was left on.

And as to that extent, everyone check their bags. I mean really check them. EVery pocket.

and be afraid....

parrothead
09-25-2005, 11:34 PM
And as to that extent, everyone check their bags. I mean really check them. EVery pocket.

and be afraid....

And Ron, check your back seat, and Mista, check your carry-on, and John, check your carry-on, even though you already saw the SPAM in your bag and just kept moving it around.

kcquer
09-26-2005, 07:38 AM
'Dog, check your cooler. Thanks for the ride, you are the Bash Roadtrip King!!

Greg and T-Bird, thanks for everything.

Mark you're and awesome cook.

Ron and Mark, thanks for the coffee demo. Really interesting and I can't wait to try it myself.

Mista, that rib rub is off the hook!

BellyBros, Great to see y'all as always, and thanks for bringing Dave!

Phil, Thanks, I won't start a list I can't possibly finish.

John, a real pleasure to meet you in person. I'll still be checking the progress of your pit, and thanks again for all your hard work.

Bill, Great to see you as always.

Neil, great to see you, as best I remember!!

Greg, tell Bob it was great to see him again, and post some pics of his new cooker when he gets it built. Really looking forward to seeing them.

Fellowship with the Brethren, priceless!

BellyBrotherII
09-26-2005, 07:53 AM
'Dog, it was great to see you.

Mark you're and awesome Q-cook.

Ron and Mark, thanks for the coffee, Had some Sunday before we headed home and it is awsome.

Mista, that rib rub is really good stuff, can't wait to try it on some briskett!

KC, Great to see ya as always!

Phil, Thanks, Prime Rib, off the chart 9-9-9

John, a real pleasure to meet you in person.

Bill, Great to see you as always.

Neil, great to see you!!

Greg & Bill,
The greatest Mid West Bash host it was truely a pleasure to meet you guys, hopefully we will return the hospitality.

Fellowship with the Brethren, priceless!

Ron_L
09-26-2005, 08:05 AM
And Ron, check your back seat.

You might want to take a look around your house! :twisted: :lol:

brdbbq
09-26-2005, 09:21 AM
What's your point?

Jpegs.................:?:

Bill-Chicago
09-26-2005, 10:17 AM
And Ron,

Thanks again for giving me your two bagger of wood

brdbbq
09-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Two Bagger or Tea Bagger ?

MrSmoker
09-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Bill got Ron's wood twice :roll:

brdbbq
09-26-2005, 10:34 AM

Pass it on

Bill-Chicago
09-26-2005, 10:38 AM
Two Bagger or Tea Bagger ?

There's a difference?

brdbbq
09-26-2005, 10:40 AM
There's a difference?

I don't know. Ask TK

parrothead
09-26-2005, 10:45 AM
Thanks to everybody who came. I had a blast. Except for the litle bit of rain on Sunday, we could not have asked for much better weather.

Great to see the brothers that I have already met, and great to meet some more. Hope everyone made it home alright.

Everything made it to the fridge. Anything food left behind will not go to waste. There is no way I can eat everything, so it will all go up to the club for the neighbors tonight or tomorrow night.

Mark
09-26-2005, 12:21 PM
Just now getting a chance to thank everyone properly. My son (Scotty) and I had a great time. A special thanks to Dog and kc for getting us there and back.

Got home Sunday late afternoon. I gave Scotty 2 bennadryl to chill out his autisim some for the ride home because he's never been on that long of a trip before. Anyway, we both fell asleep almost immediately but both feel fine now.

And, BTW, my beans did make my nose runny for a little while so I guess they were a bit spicey. But no incidents of ALS (A$$-Lava Syndrome) wrer reported.

And Greg. I'm sure the lawn will benefit from the ammonia treatment it received.

brdbbq
09-26-2005, 12:38 PM
Use guys pee on the yard ?

Bellybro
09-26-2005, 12:40 PM
It was awesome to meet everyone!!!!!

You guys are great Hosts!

I don't know what else can be said that hasn't been already. Darrel and I are wanting to host a Heart of Missouri bash here in Columbia sometime next year. Will welcome any suggestions for dates and times.

Another bash bite: I've been drinking milk all day to make my sack bigger.

badger
09-26-2005, 12:45 PM
What a great time guys. I had a blast! Even though I have not been on here very much for the last year or more, I felt like I was hanging out with family all weekend. You all made me feel right at home, I appreciate that!

Phil, thank you for setting it up for me to come out. Sorry I shat in your rental car on the way to Greg's. :oops:

Greg and T, thanks for the hospitality and the rub. I felt right at home, maybe to much. :lol: Sorry for peeling the paint inside your house. And thanks again Greg for showing everyone your equipment, It was so much larger in person. :shock:

Mista, it was great to meet you and hang with you all weekend. Thanks for saving me a spot in the A line while I dropped the kids off at the pool. It was nice to chat with you at the airport.

Bill, It was great to meet you. Thanks for helping me clean the poop off my shoe. :-D .

KC, It was a pleasure to meet you. I'll be getting my ass in gear on the pit now for sure.

Ron, It was very nice to meet you and hang with you all weekend. Thanks a bunch for the Coffee and rib rack!

Mark, great to meet you and thanks for the peppers and Hab jelly, I finally got some! 8) . Man you are a work horse, but the food you make is awsome!

Dog, Very nice meeting you and hanging out. It was especially nice chatting with you on the Internet while sitting next to you.

Neil, It was great to meet you, I only wish you could have stayed longer.

Belly Bros, It was nice to meet you guys. Very entertaining group!

And who is this John guy you guys keep referring to?

brdbbq
09-26-2005, 12:51 PM
No one took pics ?

badger
09-26-2005, 12:57 PM
I saw three camera's being used. Not sure if they were shooting blanks.

brdbbq
09-26-2005, 01:00 PM
My own fault for not going. :evil:

icemn62
09-26-2005, 01:23 PM
I don't care where the next bash is being held, I am planning to go.

BellyBrotherII
09-26-2005, 01:56 PM
Looking for the Pics and the Bash Bites! It was to bad we couldn't get Solid Kick up off the coach to the Bash.

Bill-Chicago
09-26-2005, 02:18 PM
Welcome to our newest member, Ronelle (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/member.php?u=2340)

LMFAO

Ron_L
09-26-2005, 03:25 PM

And the sacks were VERY full! :twisted:

jt
09-26-2005, 03:35 PM
It was to bad we couldn't get Solid Kick up off the coach to the Bash.
this looks bad, Kick. What team?

Bellybro
09-26-2005, 03:44 PM
LMFAO

Nice one JT

Solidkick
09-26-2005, 06:49 PM
this looks bad, Kick. What team?

The MU Womens Volleyball team........:mrgreen: but someone needs to get me a 4 foot ladder.......:shock: I need to be on their level.........:oops:

spicewine
09-26-2005, 10:41 PM
Rumor has it that someone from the K C area was near a Turtle---Barking at the Lawn!!!

BBQchef33
09-26-2005, 10:54 PM
Rumor has it that someone from the K C area was near a Turtle---Barking at the Lawn!!!

I think he was barking at the nomes at wanted us to form a perimeter around the turtle.

Not that thats a bad thing. 8-)

Bigmista
09-27-2005, 12:11 AM
I just want to take time out to say thanks. This was the best 3 days I've had in quite a while. BBQ, Booze and BS...what a way to spend a weekend!

Greg and Teresa: Thank you for opening your home to a bunch of smelly old men. You made me feel like family. Thanx also for the rub! I wonder how it would taste on the can of spam that somehow ended up in my suitcase?

Bill: I really enjoyed you man. It's cool hanging out with someone who is always enjoying a private joke. Thanks for everthing! Now where should I send the mustard?

Badger: We enjoyed our first sliders and our first bash together. You are a smart guy but tell me...do you still have a wiener in your lap? Tell your wife to have fun cleaning your underwear.

KC: You know you are my brother! I will always remember to check the turtles on the perimeter.

BigDog: My fellow chilehead! Let's come up with a new hot sauce and call it two big hot ones! Thanx for making sleep a little more comfortable.

BellyBros I, II, and Dave: You guys cracked me up! I'm waiting for the Blue Collar BBQ comedy tour!

Bob: Great beans! I gotta get a copy of that recipe! (Did anyone else look at Bob and think "Cliff Claven with a better personality"?)

RonL: My fellow photographer and the coffee king! My wife loves you man!! Thanks!

Neil and Mrs Neil: I'm glad you folx showed up! I was just telling my wife how much I enjoyed Neil's nuts.

Mark: I'm really glad you and Scotty showed up! I've been sniffing the bag you gave me all day! Can't wait to try and make a rub with it! Viva los huevos rancheros!!

Phil: You stinky farker! I hope you finally stopped having false alarms! None of this would have been possible without you.

If all of this seems strange to you, you really need to go to a bash!

BASH CHERRY BUSTED!!!

Arlin_MacRae
09-27-2005, 07:38 AM
If all of this seems strange to you, you really need to go to a bash! It sounds like the kind of time I like! One question, and I hardly dare ask it: What's a slider?

Ron_L
09-27-2005, 08:21 AM
OK... Phil created an album for the fall bash in the gallery and I've uploaded some of my pictures. I have more to go, but I have to get to the office. I'll upload the rest later. Mista also has pictures.

Arlin... A slider is a pet name ofr a hamburger from White Castle

http://www.whitecastle.com/

they are also known as "Mighty One-bites" and other names.

Bill-Chicago
09-27-2005, 08:43 AM
Thanx also for the rub! I wonder how it would taste on the can of spam that somehow ended up in my suitcase?

Keep checking them pockets, brothers.

More Bash Bombs are aout there.

tick...tick...tick...

Bill-Chicago
09-27-2005, 08:49 AM
OK... Phil created an album for the fall bash in the gallery and I've uploaded some of my pictures. I have more to go, but I have to get to the office. I'll upload the rest later. Mista also has pictures.

No worky

MrSmoker
09-27-2005, 09:47 AM
I was able to get the pictures.

jt
09-27-2005, 09:59 AM
I had to log on to the home page to get to the pictures. Bill, you & I always go straight to the forums and I remember Phil saying right now we have to log on to both places.

Bill-Chicago
09-27-2005, 10:19 AM
I had to log on to the home page to get to the pictures. Bill, you & I always go straight to the forums and I remember Phil saying right now we have to log on to both places.

No place for me to log in.

Big Red Letters:

Excuse our appearance.We are under some minor construction and due to some incompatibilities, we have disabled LOGINS from our homepage as well as the files and recipes section.

Bigmista
09-27-2005, 10:41 AM
I just uploaded more pics with more to come. Now excuse me, Willkat wants me to yodel.

Bigmista
09-27-2005, 10:43 AM
No place for me to log in.

Big Red Letters:

Excuse our appearance.We are under some minor construction and due to some incompatibilities, we have disabled LOGINS from our homepage as well as the files and recipes section.

Go to the home page. Click photos. Either the gallery or the login will come up.

Bill-Chicago
09-27-2005, 10:53 AM
No albums (7 total), 339 images

badger
09-27-2005, 11:50 AM
No albums (7 total), 339 images
That is going to be a problem unless we unlock some things on the front end untill we are fully migrated.

icemn62
09-27-2005, 12:41 PM
Finally got to the pics. Had to go to the homepage and login all over.

Smoker
09-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Go to the home page. On the right it will say: Welcome Guest, become a member today. Click on the word member and then click on login. Once you log in you can get to the photos and all the files and recipes.

Steve

Ron_L
09-27-2005, 04:03 PM
I just uploaded the rest of my pictures and added desciptions. These are scaled down version (640 width, 75% compression) to save upload time and server space. If anyone want the original size (2048 x something), let me know the IMG_ number and I'll e-mail it to you.

Bill-Chicago
09-27-2005, 04:15 PM
LMAO on Jonny Spam Knees.

And no picture of the contents of the Spam can the next day.

Farking Spam Lump Charcoal

BBQchef33
09-27-2005, 04:27 PM
or just go here to login

www.bbq-brethren.com/user.php (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/user.php)

MrSmoker
09-27-2005, 04:43 PM
What a great time guys. I had a blast! Even though I have not been on here very much for the last year or more, I felt like I was hanging out with family all weekend. You all made me feel right at home, I appreciate that!

Phil, thank you for setting it up for me to come out. Sorry I shat in your rental car on the way to Greg's. :oops:

Greg and T, thanks for the hospitality and the rub. I felt right at home, maybe to much. :lol: Sorry for peeling the paint inside your house. And thanks again Greg for showing everyone your equipment, It was so much larger in person. :shock:

Mista, it was great to meet you and hang with you all weekend. Thanks for saving me a spot in the A line while I dropped the kids off at the pool. It was nice to chat with you at the airport.

Bill, It was great to meet you. Thanks for helping me clean the poop off my shoe. :-D .

KC, It was a pleasure to meet you. I'll be getting my ass in gear on the pit now for sure.

Ron, It was very nice to meet you and hang with you all weekend. Thanks a bunch for the Coffee and rib rack!

Mark, great to meet you and thanks for the peppers and Hab jelly, I finally got some! 8) . Man you are a work horse, but the food you make is awsome!

Dog, Very nice meeting you and hanging out. It was especially nice chatting with you on the Internet while sitting next to you.

Neil, It was great to meet you, I only wish you could have stayed longer.

Belly Bros, It was nice to meet you guys. Very entertaining group!

And who is this John guy you guys keep referring to?After looking at the pictures i understand why you shat in the car,Phil is driving with his eyes closed
:roll:

Arlin_MacRae
09-27-2005, 06:11 PM
GREAT pix!

Ron_L
09-27-2005, 06:41 PM
LMAO on Jonny Spam Knees.

And no picture of the contents of the Spam can the next day.

Farking Spam Lump Charcoal

I'm pretty sure that Mista has a picture of the Spam-coal. I was eating or something... :smile:

kcquer
09-27-2005, 06:52 PM
I have spam lump pics, will post "later"!!

Bigmista
09-28-2005, 02:08 AM
I just uploaded about 20 more pics. Will do more tomorrow.

BBQchef33
09-28-2005, 11:25 AM
mista... if your done cropping, i can upload in bulk if ya send them.

Bill-Chicago
09-28-2005, 02:18 PM
I wanna see pictures of Dave's car.

Belly 1 or 2, did you take any.

At what point did you have that, oh shiit, moment?

Bigmista
09-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Comments about the pics?

Mark
09-28-2005, 03:12 PM
mista... if your done cropping, i can upload in bulk if ya send them.

If mista crapped in bulk it wasn't my fault.

Bill-Chicago
09-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Comments about the pics?

my comments?

brdbbq
09-28-2005, 03:50 PM
Comments about the pics?

Nice pics when we meet someday I promise not to hold out my pinky. :roll:

Bigmista
09-28-2005, 04:13 PM
my comments?

Any of them. You know me. Just like to keep the conversation going.

BTW...we stopped to get gas over by the airport in the projects. Mary and Badger were scared. I protected them though.

icemn62
09-28-2005, 04:15 PM
Bigmista protection agency mod

Mark
09-28-2005, 04:36 PM
So as NOT to be misintrepreted as any sort of porn site, I suggest that all pictures of me handling my gourd be deleted except for IMG_0705

Ron_L
09-28-2005, 04:51 PM
But your gourd-handling was the highlight of the bash (except for the turtle perimeter...) :shock: :-D

BellyBrotherII
09-28-2005, 05:03 PM
That would have just after I set down in the back seat, and Dave was backing up.
I was alomost asleep at that point, Until "that, oh shiit, moment?"
The Car, not Bad, but I hope it didn't Mess up Parrothead's Big@ss rock to bad.

badger
09-28-2005, 05:12 PM
BTW...we stopped to get gas over by the airport in the projects. Mary and Badger were scared. I protected them though.
I think I shat myself a little when I got out of the car. :oops:

badger
09-28-2005, 05:17 PM
do you still have a wiener in your lap?
Ohh yeah!

I forgot to say thanks to Gregs wiener..................dog Wilma! She is a great lap warmer.

Solidkick
09-28-2005, 06:54 PM
I was alomost asleep at that point, Until "that, oh shiit, moment?"
The Car, not Bad, but I hope it didn't Mess up Parrothead's Big@ss rock to bad.

Wait a minute.......I talked to BellyDave on the phone and he said he was the "sober" one of the bunch!!!!!!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bigdog
09-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Wait a minute.......I talked to BellyDave on the phone and he said he was the "sober" one of the bunch!!!!!!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

He was. He was drinking Pepsi-cola.

Bill-Chicago
09-28-2005, 08:22 PM
Yes, Gregs area is extremely dark, with very little street lighting.

Hell, I hit a bird feeder in broad daylight last year.

Damn gnomes keep moving shiit around

Bigdog
09-28-2005, 08:27 PM
Yes, Gregs area is extremely dark, with very little street lighting.

Hell, I hit a bird feeder in broad daylight last year.

Damn gnomes keep moving shiit around

But they still refuse to do any yard work. Just up for mischief. Must be relatives of yours Bill. :-P

Ron_L
09-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Hey Mark... We sauted some of your homegrown zuccini along with some onions, red peppers and garlic this evening. Yum-o!

Thanks!

Bigmista
09-29-2005, 09:34 PM
He was. He was drinking Pepsi-cola.

A Pepsi can is a great place to keep your Cabo...

Bigdog
09-30-2005, 08:11 PM

It is a midwest bash tradition started last year by jt and shock.

The_Kapn
09-30-2005, 08:48 PM
Finally got a chance to look at the pics.

Great Job Guys.
The captions really help too :wink:

Thanks a million and glad y'all had a good time.

TIM

Bill-Chicago
10-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Wow.

11pm on a Friday, and I'm sober.

Mark you calendars.

Anyway, I just popped open a Rolling Rock left over from the Bash.

Phil and I always make sure there is Rolling Rock available for he and I during a Bash

Is it the best beer? Fark no.

But there is something about it that makes it the perfect "pacing" beer.

I also drank this on the first date with the OL

Side story, until I met the girl who became my wife, I never drank hard liquer. I was drinking Lite, at the time (I think)

First date, 4 some, waiter comes over, other couple gets Rolling Rock, wife2b orders vodka cranberry.

I thought, better say "same" so she is not the only hard stuff drinker.

3 more for me, and I decide I like it.

After dinner, Second City. Farking hillarious. $5 bottles of Rolling Rock.

So not only do I blame the OL for starting me on hard liquer, she also started me on Rolling Rock.

Not a bad commercial pilsner.

I'm normally an MGD man, this close to Milwaukee

Bigmista
10-04-2005, 03:10 AM
MGD?

Matronly Gold Digger?

Mostly Grubby Dirtbag?

Mad Green Dingleberry?

Mister Gofarka Duck?

Yes it's late and I'm easily amused.

jt
10-04-2005, 10:03 AM
It is a midwest bash tradition started last year by jt and shock.
But of course. How else do geeks talk?

Solidkick
10-05-2005, 07:49 PM
But of course. How else do geeks talk?

By phone.......have you lost my number??

jt
10-10-2005, 10:18 AM
By phone.......have you lost my number??
Do you still live here?

racer_81
10-21-2005, 11:32 PM
MGD?

Mister Gofarka Duck?

I think that one is accurate.

Mark
10-26-2005, 09:17 AM
where are the pictures?