PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' Hot BBQ & Fireworks Girard, Ks.6/30-7/1

Captain Caveman
06-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Who's in? Great contest held on Saturday and Sunday. Free Dinner on Saturday night, free breakfast on Sunday morning. Plenty of shade. They are looking for more teams...

GorillaCop
06-27-2012, 11:51 PM
I will be there Caveman! Best of luck to you on a repeat GC! I will be cooking in the amateur comp on Sunday....not enough funding to hang with the big kids. Hope to get a chance to meet. Our team is Hat Creek BBQ. Stop by for a beverage when you have time!

GorillaCop
06-28-2012, 12:00 AM
By the way, anyone coming in from the east should beware. K-47 is closed EB from US-69 due to road construction. Best route is to Girard via K-7 then east on K-47 to golf course. South to first corner then back east to fairground entrance. Good luck!

Captain Caveman
06-28-2012, 04:33 PM
I will be there Caveman! Best of luck to you on a repeat GC! I will be cooking in the amateur comp on Sunday....not enough funding to hang with the big kids. Hope to get a chance to meet. Our team is Hat Creek BBQ. Stop by for a beverage when you have time!

We will be there Saturday morning. Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself. Look forward to meeting you.

djqualls
06-28-2012, 10:14 PM
By the way, anyone coming in from the east should beware. K-47 is closed EB from US-69 due to road construction. Best route is to Girard via K-7 then east on K-47 to golf course. South to first corner then back east to fairground entrance. Good luck!

We will be there tomorrow night. Can you get there from Pittsburg?

Smokin' Bad Habit
06-28-2012, 10:16 PM
cooking cameron mo saturday, then heading down after awards , should arrive around 8 pm, i think there are like 5 teams doing this double header this weekend!

GorillaCop
06-28-2012, 10:38 PM
We will be there tomorrow night. Can you get there from Pittsburg?

From Pittsburg go west on K-126 to K-7 then north to Girard. Go to the 4way stop then east on K-47. Then follow the directions above. Hopefully they will put out signs or something to help.