PDA

View Full Version : Steph and SM!

NOHENS
06-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Well...I decided to go ahead and order the SM products after much rave. So...I sent a message friday evening...like geurry said...BAM! Steph said..what would you like. I tell him....BAM On its way! And then...monday when I get home from golf....BAM! There it is! GREAT service and great stuff. NOW...I dont know what to use next!!!! Had the sweet and spicy with thick chops last nignt and wow!!! Doing ribs tonight! Don't wait for this if you have not had it....GREAT STUFF ANS SERVICE!!:clap2:

deguerre
06-19-2012, 12:45 PM
BAM! :becky::thumb::thumb:

deguerre
06-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Oh, and try the Sweet Seduction on a pork tenderloin. Trust me. Add cayenne...

DaveMW
06-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Steph and SM are top notch. Try the Cherry on...well, everything! It is great on veggies (especially asparagus), great on some steaks (IMHO) and don't forget to sprinkle it on popcorn too.

speers90
06-19-2012, 01:08 PM
If you haven't tried it, get the Season All. Man it is good!

Jaskew82
06-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Season all is my favorite all purpose rub. I plan on using season all with sweet seduction mixed in with chipotle powder on my next pork butt.

inv3ctiv3
06-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Steph is the man!

El Ropo
06-19-2012, 01:31 PM
We see posts like this almost every day. Ya think it's a pattern?

Way to go SM. It's always a "happy ending".

jeffjenkins1
06-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Awesome guy and awesome service.

Jeff

deguerre
06-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Sweet and Spicy on Sweet Tater Fries!

PatAttack
06-19-2012, 01:52 PM
I sprinkle the Season-All on my tater before I bake it. AWESOME!

Also use it on grilled taters. Steph's rubs are great and so is his service!

pat
06-19-2012, 01:53 PM
It's the Genie!!

big brother smoke
06-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Thanks folks, :biggrin1:!

"BAM" :-P Mods will be moving this to Brethren Sale and Ventures soon :mod:

p.s. I am working on the shipping calculator, if the price does not look right, don't worry I will refund any overages!

mnmikew
06-19-2012, 02:54 PM
If you haven't tried it, get the Season All. Man it is good!

Had some SM season all on some venison Sunday,
<red robin>yuuuuuuummmmmmmmm</red robin>

razrbakcrzy
06-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Nobody beats SM for service and being a good steward of the Bretheren attitude...! Thanks Steph!

The 10 lbs of rub I ordered will last awhile but I'll be hitting ya up again real soon....!

TBASS
06-19-2012, 03:14 PM
I have to say I have never had better customer service than what I received from Steph on Monday. I PM'd Steph regarding the shipping calculator, he informed me it was wrong that he would refund my money after the correct calculations. Less than 45 minutes after I placed my order I had a tracking number AND a refund for the overage in the shipping. It does not get any better than that. I can't wait to try the rubs. No if only the USPS was just as efficient. :grin:

LMAJ
06-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Steph's rubs rock... and so does he!

gtr
06-19-2012, 05:22 PM
I always enjoy getting rubs from Steph! :shocked:

retired trucker
06-19-2012, 06:27 PM
I always enjoy getting rubs from Steph! :shocked:

What the???? :redface::oops::laugh::laugh:

posey's_pork_pit
06-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Oh Steph dear . . . . . . . . . .

BAM! :loco:

Peppered Cow + Whole Tenderloin ~ need I say more?

hav
06-19-2012, 08:27 PM
...and BAM, I got to get all that meat in the photo rubbed up for an overnight cook!

Steph's stuff is great!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/545489_344070245663931_407409554_n.jpg

enasnidx
06-21-2012, 12:40 AM
p.s. I am working on the shipping calculator, if the price does not look right, don't worry I will refund any overages!

Whew! I was thoroughly confused when I just went on to order. I think I put my info in 3 or 4 times trying to figure out why shipping got more expensive when I put in the brethren coupon code. :confused:

I was going to order without it and get the "rub" shipping cheaper. Glad I caught this! What would you suggest I do for ordering? Just put in the brethren code as is and the overage on shipping will be refunded after the order is processed?

big brother smoke
06-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Whew! I was thoroughly confused when I just went on to order. I think I put my info in 3 or 4 times trying to figure out why shipping got more expensive when I put in the brethren coupon code. :confused:

I was going to order without it and get the "rub" shipping cheaper. Glad I caught this! What would you suggest I do for ordering? Just put in the brethren code as is and the overage on shipping will be refunded after the order is processed?

Exactly, I will refund and differences.

I am out of the office until Tuesday, unless I get an order within the next hour.

enasnidx
06-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Order placed! Can't wait!

miket007
07-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Hey Fellas - I just received my 1st order of SM products. We had an issue with the order going thru but when it went thru I tell you Steph PUT IT THRU! He more than made up for it with the extra "goodies" he provided! We have the sweet seduction, peppered cow, pecan & apple flavors with my family loving them all....these seasonings also seem to make all the meats MORE TENDER/MOIST! I don't like the taste of apple but the spicy apple rub blew me away! Peppered cow definetly lived up to its name, do any of you leave your rubs on overnight? Could I put some olive oil on my meats before putting the rub on it? About to place an order for the season all & cherry flavors later! Simply Marvelous has lived up to its name!

Hook_Line_and_Sinker
07-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Hey Fellas - I just received my 1st order of SM products. We had an issue with the order going thru but when it went thru I tell you Steph PUT IT THRU! He more than made up for it with the extra "goodies" he provided! We have the sweet seduction, peppered cow, pecan & apple flavors with my family loving them all....these seasonings also seem to make all the meats MORE TENDER/MOIST! I don't like the taste of apple but the spicy apple rub blew me away! Peppered cow definetly lived up to its name, do any of you leave your rubs on overnight? Could I put some olive oil on my meats before putting the rub on it? About to place an order for the season all & cherry flavors later! Simply Marvelous has lived up to its name!

I often use olive oil - I just do, no reason, try it see if you like it
I don't do over night, mainly because most of my cooks are overnight - sleep mod

Try placing a pinch between your cheek and gum ...... These rubs rock!

JimmyDAL
07-04-2012, 05:22 AM
All of SM rubs rock! We recently did a cook of 32 butts and used SM rub only on them, five professional chef's came up to us and said it was the best pork that they ever had! Service is exceptional as is the product!

lcbateman3
07-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Steph and SM products rock!

big brother smoke
07-04-2012, 09:05 AM

I would not leave season all on overnight, it may make your meat hammy.

Sillius Sodus
08-02-2012, 09:35 PM
I just put in my second SM order - for Cherry and Peppered Cow - and I'm already wishing it was here!

Thanks Steph for all you do.

Wornslick
08-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Just received my first order from Steph. Due to work I won't be able to try it till the weekend but some Spicy Apple rub is going on some ribs! Thanks Steph!!!!

big brother smoke
08-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Anytime, Bro! :cool:

razrbakcrzy
08-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Hey guy's try the sweet & spicy, You'll love it on pork butt to Wings. We do...