PDA

View Full Version : brethren supplier endorsement

mr dirts bbq
05-25-2012, 08:04 AM
5-0 bbq aka bbq equipment store = fast shipping, good pricing, everything in stock, quality products

i ordered 4 weld on bullet hinges, 6 ss handles, 2 black faced tru-tel thermometers and 1 marinade injector over the phone, they were very helpful and polite and the products shipped same day and i received shipping confirmation via email very shortly after placing order. I would definitely use again! actually i have to place another order today, i didn't order enough ss handles, i need 4 more.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumb:

Fourthwind
05-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Hard to navigate that site. Tried searching for the handles and hinges. We use a lot of those and I am always looking for something different. Never did find them.

mr dirts bbq
05-25-2012, 10:52 AM
handles arent listed on site so i just called up and asked if they had them ended up placing entire order on phone, great people though!

5-0 BBQ
05-29-2012, 07:53 AM
Hard to navigate that site. Tried searching for the handles and hinges. We use a lot of those and I am always looking for something different. Never did find them.
I dont hear often that our site is hard to navigate. Sorry to hear you say that.

We do not have the handles on the site but we do have the hinges. Here is a link: http://bbqequipmentstore.com/Hinges_c142.htm