PDA

View Full Version : My CPAP smells like smoke...

Brauma
05-21-2012, 08:35 AM
and I like it!! :clap: I tended the Lang this past wknd in Chesapeake. It was cool and very windy (something I hadnt planned on) and I didn't bring enough bedding. I slept in my Zero Gravity right beside the pit and sat up my CPAP on the Lang's front table.

I turned it on last night at home and the smell of good BBQ permeated the room! I guess I should change the filter but I like it!

wnkt
05-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Ive rarely had Good smells come through my machine :mrgreen:

Bourbon Barrel BBQ
05-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Haha I'm not sure I'd want my CPAP that close to a cooker. I'd be scared it was force feeding carbon monoxide down my throat and not wake up.

Brauma
05-21-2012, 11:33 AM
LOL. Well, that's a spooky thought! But I didn't sleep much. I had my alarm to go off every two hours to check and diddle the pit. But I never made it two hours. I was always up before the alarm. I got sleep in shorts bursts.

I'm a stickburner at heart but man there are times I'd love to have a pellet pooper. This past wknd was one of them. It was very windy and I had to stay vigilant on the Lang.

va92bronco
05-21-2012, 11:36 AM
I'm a stickburner at heart but man there are times I'd love to have a pellet pooper. This past wknd was one of them. It was very windy and I had to stay vigilant on the Lang.

I'm with you. Wind made me have to work for it in the real early morning. Thankfully it died down alittle bit. Just as it got colder:boxing: