PDA

View Full Version : Team Shirts

hogzgonewild
04-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Guys,

I'm looking to get some new team shirts made, as the current WHITE shirts were just a bad idea...lol

Does anyone know of a good online company that creates great brightly printed custom t-shirts? Our last ones had a real thin ink on them, that didn't have much POP.

Ron_L
04-29-2012, 02:34 PM
There may be some Brothers in the business, but I had good luck with these folks...

http://www.customink.com/

They worked with me to adjust my logo so it looked better on a dark background and delivery was quick.

Smilin' Santa's BBQ
04-29-2012, 09:12 PM
I make shirts, decals' banners etc. Would be glad to give you a quote if you need to pm me. We are a small family business, but have been at it for 20 years. We also have a process callee sublimation, which can be full color has no scratchy feel like screen printing and washes great.

Gowan
04-29-2012, 11:02 PM
You might look into BigFrog.com - they are a Georgia BBQ Championship sponsor. I believe they do use an instant print process which might be the "thin ink" you are referring to, however you can order a quantity of one and if you don't like it, don't order more.

early mornin' smokin'
04-30-2012, 09:59 AM
Vistaprint.com has nice quality black and grey shirts and you can upload your logo. Relatively cheap too, usually less than $10 a shirt