PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Roc City Ribfest, Rochester, NY

Mister Bob
04-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Bob's Hogs will be there! We'll be flying The Brethren banner, stop in and say hello!

MattyB
04-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Buckner Brothers Barbeque army will be there! Can't wait....best comp of the year!

Red Valley BBQ
04-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Red Valley BBQ will be there. This is the contest I wait for all winter long!!!!

Pelkster
04-27-2012, 09:56 PM
Been looking forward to this one since last years ended!

trohrs123
04-27-2012, 11:29 PM
See you there

Muzzlebrake
04-28-2012, 06:54 AM
Boom Boom!

MattyB
04-28-2012, 10:03 AM
By my counts, there are...

76 teams signed up for KCBS
50 teams signed up for NEBS
25 teams signed up for Kids Q
92 teams signed up for the Roc City Rib Cook-off

Sign-ups close on May 18th....anyone who's been there can attest to how awesome and well run this is....

and in case you haven't seen it, or need some convincing, or need to get even more antsy for Memorial Day weekend...

Roc City Rib Fest 2011 - YouTube

QorDie
04-28-2012, 12:21 PM
We'll be there, now if we can just find some good quality cherry wood locally so we don't have to bring it with us.

smokinit
04-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Ya Baby

bmanMA
04-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Yuuuup!
Not looking forward to the drive, but love this comp.

CBQ
04-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Better warn Jon - ZBQ is in.

HarleyGirl14226
04-29-2012, 06:57 PM
The 5th Artery is looking forward to our first Roc City Ribfest!

@Chris - Kevin and I were just talking to Jon about that "situation" not too long ago...we've all decided that only a special few get to make a trip to the ER during a comp.! :razz:

BasicPatrick
04-29-2012, 07:41 PM
The Basic BBQ Team will also be attending our first Roc City!!!!!!

zombie barbecue2
04-29-2012, 08:56 PM
We'll be there. 1st time at Roc City.

Smokin Hoggz
04-30-2012, 05:48 AM
We'll be there. Love this contest!!! Brian and staff do a fantastic job!!!

tugbone
04-30-2012, 07:10 AM
The Babylon Grillbillies will be there for the first time hear its a good time.

MattyB
04-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Of course you love this contest...It's where your GC run towards the Jack began. It was nice getting our first RGC @ Roc City and later qualifying it with "The only team that beat us was the world champs"...

CBQ
04-30-2012, 08:46 AM
@Chris - Kevin and I were just talking to Jon about that "situation" not too long ago...we've all decided that only a special few get to make a trip to the ER during a comp.! :razz:

I think the quota is 1 team a year. Last year Bill from Smokin' Hoggz was the lucky winner. Update your health insurance, you have a 1 in 79 chance of needing medical attention. :becky:

MattyB
04-30-2012, 09:12 AM
I think the quota is 1 team a year. Last year Bill from Smokin' Hoggz was the lucky winner. Update your health insurance, you have a 1 in 79 chance of needing medical attention. :becky:

I think Bill should wear goggles at all times....although if getting a thumb in the eye will bring me a GC, I'll take it. Should we take any side bets on who's going down? :boxing:

Jimmy & The Squealers
05-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Looking forward to our first comp of the year. We had a blast last year.

MattyB
05-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Jimmy...take a walk and say hi to the Buckner Brothers....we should be in the back corner where the boardwalk meets the pier....looking forward to putting faces to names!

Squirt
05-02-2012, 05:33 AM
Butt Hutt BBQ will be there! We love Roc City and garbage plates right when you need them the most-hehe

Jimmy & The Squealers
05-02-2012, 09:03 AM
Matty, will do. We are getting to Rochester on Thursday. See you there.

jcpetro97
05-02-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm doing the rib cook off. First contest of any kind for me. Can't wait!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

SHBBQ
05-03-2012, 10:07 AM
We'll be there. Love this contest!!! Brian and staff do a fantastic job!!!

Shakes will be attending his third RCR!!! Also can't wait to go!!

HandsomeSwede
05-16-2012, 12:24 PM
We'll be there, now if we can just find some good quality cherry wood locally so we don't have to bring it with us.
QorDie - or anyone else who might be interested, I will have chips and chunks available of every type of smoking wood you can imagine, including organic cherry. I am showing up at Roc City with a general supply, PM me if you want to place an order or need something specific. I'm not bringing sassafras but I can get it if you need it :grin:

I also will have 20 lbs. bags of Dragon Breath lump for those looking.

smokinit
05-16-2012, 12:37 PM
I will have Mojo Bricks Cherry and Oak if anyone has wanted to check them out

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

MattyB
05-16-2012, 12:39 PM
QorDie - or anyone else who might be interested, I will have chips and chunks available of every type of smoking wood you can imagine, including organic cherry. I am showing up at Roc City with a general supply, PM me if you want to place an order or need something specific. I'm not bringing sassafras but I can get it if you need it :grin:

I also will have 20 lbs. bags of Dragon Breath lump for those looking.

HandsomeSwede? someone has an awfully high opinion of themselves...

Not that we can rely on the weather forecast this far out with any confidence, but so far Thurs and Fri are mid 70s with a 10% chance of rain....I hope it stays that way. What a difference from last year? While trying to hold on to our pop-up from blowing away in the wind on Saturday, one of the guys holding it down let go to take a picture and admire a water spout on the lake. Damn meteorologists! So fascinated by the weather, yet can't hold down a pop-up when you need him to...

HandsomeSwede
05-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Easy now - some of us were raised by meteorologists! Extended forecast looks decent, did I hear you are getting overnight duties on Thursday?

MattyB
05-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Easy now - some of us were raised by meteorologists! Extended forecast looks decent, did I hear you are getting overnight duties on Thursday?

Ha! Glad you understood my line about meteorologists and could understand my McLean would be fascination by weather phenomena. You heard correct about Thursday night. Elliot may or may not be there was well on Thursday night...but the plan is to get down there, get set up and at least myself will hold down the fort until reinforcements arrive. I know Butt Hutt might come down Thursday as well. What's the ETA of the Viking lander command module, or whatever you call it..

HandsomeSwede
05-16-2012, 01:50 PM
The Viking I Mobile Landraider will be docking on the shores of Ontario as early as possible on Thursday to commence cooking meat in order to feed the masses.

You should just stay through Monday with us and make it 5 days.

MattyB
05-16-2012, 02:01 PM
If it were not for the fact that the promise of a hot shower and a bed was only 15 minutes away, I might consider it...Might show up again on Monday for my buddies' show at the festival, but we'll see how it goes...

bmanMA
05-16-2012, 09:43 PM
Get a room :idea:
Hope the weather is better. Hope there are no fights in the parking lot.
Hope I do better in the NEBS. We sucked out loud last year.

El Guapo
05-16-2012, 11:19 PM
6 days and a wake-up!

polishdon
05-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Smokin' Aint Easy will be there!!

BasicPatrick
05-17-2012, 10:29 AM
This will be our first Roc City. It looks like we can get on site Friday AM?? Is there a Wal Mart in the area where a roaming team from Cape Cod might lay up overnight Thursday (motorhome pulling a trailer)?

What is the local cuisine one must try???...so far I only have a Garbage Plate on my list.

MattyB
05-17-2012, 11:17 AM
There is a Walmart about 20-25 minutes from the competition site. Since you're coming from the East, I'm assuming your directions have you exiting on 490 near Victor. Keep on 490 and take it to 390N. Your directions probably have you taking 590N. Ignore that. It will be a giant headache. Exit at West Ridge Rd heading west. Keep going west and Walmart will be on your right hand side a couple miles down the road. (Here's a map if you need it http://mapq.st/JVDXn5 )

The directions I pulled from mapquest getting you from Mass. to the competition are pretty confusing. Here's a much easier way. From your sleepover at Walmart, head east on West Ridge Rd for 5-7 miles or so. Turn left on Lake Avenue heading north (first major road after you pass Kodak park). Take Lake Ave north until you get to the lake. There you are.

As for other Rochester eats, hold off on getting a garbage plate before the comp. They're will be make your own garbage plates Saturday night at the ROC. Not too sure about suggestions to eat tho, my mind is drawing a blank. There is every food type place imaginable on West Ridge Rd between your exit on 390N and final destination of Walmart.

Feel free to stop by at the ROC and say hi. We are right where the pier and boardwalk meet in the back corner. You're gonna love the ROC. Best venue for a comp by far! If you have any other questions, fire away...

dreed
05-17-2012, 02:02 PM
3MBB will be present. The Roc is a destination comp. would never miss it.

Pelkster
05-17-2012, 02:09 PM
I hope the weather is better. Matt, if the forecast changes its your fault cause you posted about it. :P Nothing like setting up for your very first competition in a rain storm by yourself. :doh I'm bringing an armed security guard with me to protect my Flyers jersey. It would be a shame if something happened to it...

HarleyGirl14226
05-17-2012, 02:26 PM
We would be more than happy to help you set up KC... :biggrin1: No need for the armed security guard...

MattyB
05-17-2012, 02:36 PM
Early this week it was 60% of rain on Thursday, now it's down to 30% So far, the rest of the weekend looks incredible!

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Rochester+NY+14612:4:US

Pelkster
05-18-2012, 12:41 AM
Gail, thanks for the offer. I'll have my son and his friend to help out, but I may need an extra set of hands. Unfortunately I won't be able to get there until later on Friday evening. In fact I need to contact Brian and ask him for a pass for a later load in time. My son's friend has to watch his little brother until his mom gets home, so we won't be able to roll out from home until about 515. Didn't want to have to rush, but the kids come first!

Red Valley BBQ
05-18-2012, 07:14 AM
We'll also have a few extra set of hands if needed.

MattyB
05-18-2012, 07:32 AM
Pelkster- you can always check with the Buckner Army. We'll be in the back corner where the boardwalk meets the pier. If the weather remains good, we'llk be on-site Thursday evening. If not, it'll be early Friday morning...so either way, we'll be there. Last year, Brian and crew spray painted our spot in the corner "Buckner Brothers Party Zone". I hope he does it again....the good luck brought us two RGCs that weekend!

Pelkster
05-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Sincerely appreciate the offers for help! Hopefully the boys and I can get the ez-up taken care of. Matty B...I remember that spot from last year. Love the paint job ;) I'm still waiting to hear back on my request for the later arrival for Friday. I hope its works out OK. Thanks again to everyone for offering to help :grin:

CBQ
05-18-2012, 10:05 PM
This will be our first Roc City. It looks like we can get on site Friday AM?? Is there a Wal Mart in the area where a roaming team from Cape Cod might lay up overnight Thursday (motorhome pulling a trailer)?

What is the local cuisine one must try???...so far I only have a Garbage Plate on my list.

Having done RCR a few times with a motorhome pulling a trailer, I find the easiest thing to do is...go on Friday. Start really early, and get there before the 4PM cutoff. Stay over after awards, leave on Monday morning so you are driving well rested to drive back MA in one shot.

bmanMA
05-19-2012, 01:41 AM
Having done RCR a few times with a motorhome pulling a trailer, I find the easiest thing to do is...go on Friday. Start really early, and get there before the 4PM cutoff. Stay over after awards, leave on Monday morning so you are driving well rested to drive back MA in one shot.

Great advice. We had planned on the whole Niagara Falls mini-vacation on the backside of ROC last year, but life got in the way, and we had to drive home Sunday after awards. I do not recommend it. On a normal day, sure. After that comp... eh not so much. I respect The Force, but don't like relying on it to get home.

Red Valley BBQ
05-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Any one have dibs on the Brethren shot for saturday morning?

HarleyGirl14226
05-20-2012, 11:35 AM

Um... You?

Red Valley BBQ
05-20-2012, 11:40 AM
I am more than willing to host the shot if no one else has laid claim to it. What time do we have it again? :doh:

Who's claiming the Sunday shot?

MattyB
05-20-2012, 01:24 PM
I believe cook's meeting is at 9am on Saturday if that helps the decision process. As for hosting the Sunday shot, I am unfortunately not an official brethren member as my post count is not yet to 50. Almost half-way tho! A flagrant violation of hosting a Sunday shot without being an officially sworn member of the BBQ Brethren would more than likely result in being permanently ostracized from this fine community....a risk I am not willing to take.

Too bad. Buckner Brothers is known to have an impressive display we've affectionately dubbed the "Brown Liquor Buffet". Perhaps I can muster up 27 more posts by Sunday morning...

Time to say hello to EVERYONE in Cattle Call!

Muzzlebrake
05-20-2012, 02:53 PM

I'll drink to that:rockon:

Red Valley BBQ
05-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Brethren shot at our site on saturday morning at 10:15am or at the conclusion of the cooks meeting, which ever comes later.

dreed
05-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Hope Josh is doing the breakfast pizzas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MattyB
05-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Brethren shot at out site on saturday morning at 10:15am or at the conclusion of the cooks meeting, which ever comes later.

Must one meet a 50 post quota to partake? or does he bring his own shot?

MattyB
05-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Hope Josh is doing the breakfast pizzas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That pizza was ridiculous! And mimosas too? Not a bad way to start what was a beautiful Sunday morning....and the weather looks insanely perfect for next weekend! The anticipation is building!!!

Red Valley BBQ
05-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Must one meet a 50 post quota to partake? or does he bring his own shot?

I'm not aware of any 50 post quota, but I could be wrong. Maybe somebody with more experience in this area could chime in. IMO, there is no better way to be welcomed into the Brethren than partaking in a group activity no matter how many posts one may have. I know I didn't have very many posts when I was invited to a Brethren dinner after the American Royal a couple years ago. They made me feel welcome, and I feel its my duty to pass that on. All part of the spirit of the Brethren.

Stop by, I'll pour you a shot personally.

Red Valley BBQ
05-20-2012, 06:55 PM
That pizza was ridiculous! And mimosas too? Not a bad way to start what was a beautiful Sunday morning....and the weather looks insanely perfect for next weekend! The anticipation is building!!!

The mimosa breakfast the Good Smoke guys put on was DA BOMB!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

MattyB
05-20-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm not aware of any 50 post quota, but I could be wrong. Maybe somebody with more experience in this area could chime in. IMO, there is no better way to be welcomed into the Brethren than partaking in a group activity no matter how many posts one may have. I know I didn't have very many posts when I was invited to a Brethren dinner after the American Royal a couple years ago. They made me feel welcome, and I feel its my duty to pass that on. All part of the spirit of the Brethren.

Stop by, I'll pour you a shot personally.

Excellent!

I read about that 50 post rule somewhere on here until I am an "official" Brethren member...Didn't think it was a super stringent rule when it came to shots. Looking forward to putting faces to brethren names on here. The Buckner Brothers Army should be on site Thursday evening. Be sure to stop on by...

that goes for everyone!

Diva Q
05-20-2012, 10:38 PM
Can't wait only a couple more days to go. We will be there on Wednesday night. Class Thurs and Friday then competitions !! This is such a well run contest. We look forward to it each year. Hope the Mimosas make a repeat appearance.

jcpetro97
05-20-2012, 10:42 PM
I sent Jon an email to find out if I can get in early Sunday to meet up with ssome of you. (Doing the rib only comp this year) I want to get in before things get busy with turn ins. I think the park opens to the public at 11. Hope to see you all there.

MattyB
05-21-2012, 06:05 AM
I sent Jon an email to find out if I can get in early Sunday to meet up with ssome of you. (Doing the rib only comp this year) I want to get in before things get busy with turn ins. I think the park opens to the public at 11. Hope to see you all there.

While teams doing just the ROC City Rib Cook-off get 5 tickets to enter, teams competing in the KCBS/NEBS get VIP lanyards that allow to get in and out. Many nights I would crash on an air mattress in the back of my cherokee in the parking lot and walk back into the comp site before 7. Nobody was there to stop me and I just climbed over the fence (your basic, temporary plastic fence).

I don't see a problem getting back in early as long as you're not jumping fences 15 minutes before it opens to the public. That being said, if you don't hear from Jon...and you can hook up with a team nearby, see if you can snag a VIP pass just in case if they have an extra one lying around. I would offer, but we're known for rolling through with a pretty big entourage, especially when the ROC is our hometown comp.

MattyB
05-21-2012, 06:06 AM
Can't wait only a couple more days to go. We will be there on Wednesday night. Class Thurs and Friday then competitions !! This is such a well run contest. We look forward to it each year. Hope the Mimosas make a repeat appearance.

Looking forward to seeing you, Danielle!

Pelkster
05-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Speaking of hearing back from Jon...I haven't received word on my request for a late load in time on Friday, so I might have to head out first thing Friday morning to drop the trailer and then head back home to get the kids to head back out again. I figure I can be there about 7-730, but I don't want to just show up that late with trailer in tow and then be denied entry.

MattyB
05-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Pelkster, I don't think it would be a huge deal if you showed up after the festival opened. It might be a bit more hectic to load in while its open to the public, but I don't see Brian or Jon denying you entry because of that.

That being said, if you do drop it off Friday morning, one of us can keep an eye out for it (assuming you're somewhat close to us). You do pack your jersey with your trailer, right?

QorDie
05-21-2012, 10:39 AM
Anybody local know of a good firewood supply? I'm still looking for something good for my stick burner. Picked up some Cherry locally that was supposedly seasoned but is wet as rain.

Pelkster
05-21-2012, 10:39 AM
That being said, if you do drop it off Friday morning, one of us can keep an eye out for it (assuming you're somewhat close to us). You do pack your jersey with your trailer, right?

I've got locks for it, so if I have to drop and run I should be OK. I appreciate the offer :clap2: As far as my jersey...do you think I would leave it out of my sight with you running around? :loco: I wasn't born yesterday, just the day before :laugh:.

MattyB
05-21-2012, 10:47 AM
I've got locks for it, so if I have to drop and run I should be OK. I appreciate the offer :clap2: As far as my jersey...do you think I would leave it out of my sight with you running around? :loco: I wasn't born yesterday, just the day before :laugh:.

True, but I am also aware of the diminished mental capacity that characterizes most Flyers fans. I have a hunch that there's an R and an L written in your shoes just to make sure....

Muzzlebrake
05-21-2012, 12:02 PM
anyone else going to the Flogging Molly (http://www.ticketfly.com/event/92461/) show Friday?

polishdon
05-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Anybody local know of a good firewood supply? I'm still looking for something good for my stick burner. Picked up some Cherry locally that was supposedly seasoned but is wet as rain.

Could try this guy:

http://rochester.craigslist.org/for/2957556763.html

MattyB
05-21-2012, 12:27 PM
anyone else going to the Flogging Molly (http://www.ticketfly.com/event/92461/) show Friday?

Not I. Not a huge Flogging Molly fan (guitarist is from Rochester actually), yet I love Dropkick Murphys (their older stuff at least). Plus given the opportunity to host the team welcome party and be in charge of the libation vehicle, I don't see any Buckner passing up that chance.

MattyB
05-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Could try this guy:

http://rochester.craigslist.org/for/2957556763.html

Just so you know, since you're coming from out of town, this town is about a 50 min drive further east. I'd check craigslist in Buffalo area or focus on West of Rochester to make your trip more convenient (if you choose to pick up on the way).

Muzzlebrake
05-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Not I. Not a huge Flogging Molly fan (guitarist is from Rochester actually), yet I love Dropkick Murphys (their older stuff at least). Plus given the opportunity to host the team welcome party and be in charge of the libation vehicle, I don't see any Buckner passing up that chance.

what time will the beer hookah be busted out?

I'm more of a Dropkick fan too but I'm solo this trip, not doing the NEBS and it looks like an early show so what the hell.......

I'm telling everyone at the concert that your site is the hottest after hours!party of the weekend:icon_cool

Pelkster
05-21-2012, 01:40 PM
True, but I am also aware of the diminished mental capacity that characterizes most Flyers fans. I have a hunch that there's an R and an L written in your shoes just to make sure....

How did you know? :twitch:

MattyB
05-21-2012, 01:42 PM
what time will the beer hookah be busted out?

I'm more of a Dropkick fan too but I'm solo this trip, not doing the NEBS and it looks like an early show so what the hell.......

I'm telling everyone at the concert that your site is the hottest after hours!party of the weekend:icon_cool

Bongzilla will no doubt be at the truck party. Have fun at the show! They usually put on a special one because they have such a rabid following here. The "nice" thing is that if you take the main road (Lake Ave) away from the beach and head towards the city, it'll take you right to Main Street (turn left and the Armory will be a couple miles down on the left hand side). You might hit a bunch of lights, but it's quite simple. Just sayin...

I'm sure Brian and crew would LOVE a throng of people showing up around midnight looking for the Buckner Bros site. Considering the fights that broke out last year (and another skirmish last night), I'll see if I can call in some favors with the PD for crowd control....

but if you're buying and supplying for the party...well, that's a whole other story!

MattyB
05-21-2012, 01:44 PM
How did you know? :twitch:

Because @Brockport, you said the only reason you didn't hit the swingset with the others was that it was, and I quote, "too much hurty thinking for my bwain".

dreed
05-21-2012, 02:42 PM

Check with Jon/Josh/Brian, the first year they had apple & hickory wood delivered to the site, they have since stopped that practice, but may have a local contact

Pelkster
05-21-2012, 10:17 PM
That was some pretty funny chit over there in Brockport. Too bad I can't make it this year. If they wouldn't have changed the date I would have gone. I'll be seeing you at Boston Hills and the Oink. Unless you are going to Hudson Valley...

MattyB
05-21-2012, 10:23 PM
No Hudson Valley for us. We had planned on it last year, but only 2 of us were available, nobody could tow the smoker since the rig was in VA, neither of us available were KCBS members... We'll also be at Harpoon and Lake Placid as well.

Pelkster
05-22-2012, 09:11 AM
No Harpoon for me, at least not this year. I'm thinking about Lake Placid next year. Infact, its pretty much a guarantee. Some friends camp there and attend the festival and I promised them that I'd compete. Bah, lets get through this year before worrying about next. 2 days!

MattyB
05-22-2012, 09:15 AM
We did Placid for the first time last year and loved it. Competition field was tough, but the comp is right inside the speed skating oval used in the Olympics. It's a 5 minute walk to Lake Placid brewery and a nice lake to take a quick dip in...Lots of fun. Beating Myron helped too...

polishdon
05-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Forecast is calling for 80+ degrees all weekend, bring your sun screen and fluids, yes something besides beer. :loco:

We will be getting there Thursday night, can't wait!!!

MattyB
05-22-2012, 10:18 AM
I've been keeping tabs on the forecast since we were 10 days out and cautiously optimistic it wouldn't change. After being rained on heavily at nearly every comp we did last year, this weekend will be a welcome change. It's going to be nearly perfect conditions! Can't wait!

I just hope I finish this damn thesis first!

HarleyGirl14226
05-22-2012, 11:32 AM
I just hope I finish this damn thesis first!

The joys of working on schoolwork while competing...I feel your pain. You should see the lovely book I'll be bringing with me this weekend. It's almost 3 inches thick, and the topic is Employee Benefits. Gag

jcpetro97
05-22-2012, 10:17 PM
On Sunday I am gonna be there to meet up with as many of you all as I can. Since the park don't open to public until 11. When is a good time to stop in without getting in the way of turn in prep.

Red Valley BBQ
05-22-2012, 10:22 PM
The joys of working on schoolwork while competing...I feel your pain. You should see the lovely book I'll be bringing with me this weekend. It's almost 3 inches thick, and the topic is Employee Benefits. Gag

Are you going to be using that book to hold down the ez-up if the wind kicks up??

On Sunday I am gonna be there to meet up with as many of you all as I can. Since the park don't open to public until 11. When is a good time to stop in without getting in the way of turn in prep.

Any time before 10am is good for us.

Pelkster
05-23-2012, 12:06 AM
If it makes you guys (Matt and Gail) feel better...I'm finishing an online class just before i go. Principals of Marketing. 18 chapters in 14 days. Last assignment is due Friday.

tugbone
05-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Does this comp give you your site number ahead of time like hudson valley. This will be our first time at this comp.

tgellert
05-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Rochester ... have a safe trip!

MattyB
05-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Does this comp give you your site number ahead of time like hudson valley. This will be our first time at this comp.

No, but they'll direct you to your site once you get there and they'll be marked on the ground with #s I believe. It's not a campground or anything, so all the markings are temporary.

Stop by and say hi once you get there. Roc City is the best comp we do!