PDA

View Full Version : BBQ Competition Video - Marshall TX Cookoff

YokeUp
04-15-2012, 10:23 AM
here's a link to the video from this weekend's competition in Marshall, TX.. Great Event, Great Fun. God bless ya'll

http://youtu.be/H1yuKzg2CUI

bbqchicken
04-15-2012, 11:46 AM
great video

nukenight
04-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Seems you are back Jeff. Or was it BBQ caught up to you? I'd change the intro to your video. Winning is happening and will continue to happen. The Louisiana gang did good. All we needed was a cheesecake to make it perfect...

Code3BBQ
04-16-2012, 07:07 AM
Great video. I don't know how you got the edits done and up so quick. That was awesome. Thanks for sharing.

rookiedad
04-16-2012, 09:15 AM
that's what i'm talking about!!!! the National Anthem and a fly over to start a bbq competition!!! was that an F-16? :wink: great video! thanks.

atcNick
04-16-2012, 10:08 PM
I keep hearing about cheesecakes. What's the story?

gmholler
04-17-2012, 07:59 AM
Come to a LA contest some Friday night - I think the next one near you is in Natchitoches on June 1-2. There's usually more people willing to get some stuff ready to eat, like hot dogs or poppers or anything non-BBQ and we usually top it off with cheesecake that Mata from Morgan City (LA) makes! That's sort of a tradition at LA Pit contests. Maybe it was the heat, I'm not sure why the guys didn't want to do much on Friday night. I do know that between our tires, the EZup, and the power, I was just about dead tired - maybe that was contagious?

But it was GREAT to meet y'all! And I *really* enjoyed Marshall - that is a wonderful town - I'd like to see some of those Christmas displays I heard about!

Lynn H.