PDA

View Full Version : Mississippi Springfest May 1st-5th entry available

Skip
04-09-2012, 06:04 PM
I have a contest entry for this event and will not be able to use it. Anyone interested in a discounted entry PM me or WannaBeBBQueen.

dmprantz
04-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Shoulda posted this last week...or maybe you were waiting for the 175 early entry to expire.

4uweque
04-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Pm sent

OutlawSwine
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
If this is still available I may take you up on that. I don't have a contest planned that weekend so it would work out pretty good.

Has anyone taken you up on this offer yet?

Skip
04-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Shoulda posted this last week...or maybe you were waiting for the 175 early entry to expire.

As a fellow brethren I think I am insulted. :icon_bugeyed

I live in New York and know nothing of this contest, its fee or its discounting practice. I am not looking for full price either. Just thought when I found it in paperwork from the banquet that it would be nice to offer to the brethren. Maybe someone looking to get into a contest over 1000 miles away from me.

Skip
04-10-2012, 05:00 PM
4uweque

Sent a PM. We haven't inked a deal but he/she has first refusal. I will send you a PM if he/she pulls out?

dmprantz
04-10-2012, 05:17 PM
As a fellow brethren I think I am insulted. :icon_bugeyed

I live in New York and know nothing of this contest, its fee or its discounting practice. I am not looking for full price either. Just thought when I found it in paperwork from the banquet that it would be nice to offer to the brethren. Maybe someone looking to get into a contest over 1000 miles away from me.

It wasn't meant as an insult. If I had been in your shoes, I may have waited for the deadline myself. It just seemed a bit odd that the day you posted it for sale was the date that the early registration discount expired. Chalk it up to coincidence: I take you at your word. Had you offerred it a week earlier, I definitely would have taken you up on it as I was already planning to attend.

dmp

Skip
04-10-2012, 05:26 PM
It wasn't meant as an insult. If I had been in your shoes, I may have waited for the deadline myself. It just seemed a bit odd that the day you posted it for sale was the date that the early registration discount expired. Chalk it up to coincidence: I take you at your word. Had you offerred it a week earlier, I definitely would have taken you up on it as I was already planning to attend.

dmp

Ah understood. No harm no foul. Wish I had found a week earlier heh. Hopefully someone will get to use it. Just waiting on a response from 4uweque.

dmprantz
04-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Doesn't look like you'll have much trouble. Report back if things fall through.

Skip
04-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Sorry was off for a few days. 4uweque hasn't responded. Still up for grabs.