CRAZY DOG BBQ
270 SMOKERS
VIRGINIA Q LADY

landarc
04-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Congrats to all, nice GC to 5-0 BBQ

Dan - 3eyzbbq
04-07-2012, 10:37 PM
Congrats to all who walked. Great weather and great contest. Fantastic finish 5 0!

BBQ Bandit
04-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Congrats to 5-0!

Ask him about the fig leaf!

Chipper
04-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Congrats to Steve with 5 0.

HawgNationBBQ
04-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Congrats Steve on teh GC and all who walked.

Muzzlebrake
04-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Congrats to everyone!

5-0 & 420 side by side, thats funny!

Disconnect
04-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Congrats!

Anyone want to do me a favor? They ran out of detailed results sheets (.....) so several teams didn't get one. If anyone has one can they scan it and send it over? (We got to glance through one but passed it on to another team.)

Thanks!

Big George's BBQ
04-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Congrats to all who walked

5-0 BBQ
04-08-2012, 10:02 AM
5-0 & 420 side by side, thats funny!I said that to Jay (420) last year when we were at the Swamp Boys class. We had a good laugh about it. If you dont know Jay he is one of the nicest people you can meet. I have been wanting to take a trip to his restaurant I have heard great things about it.

Also I want to thank my two personal trainers Dan Hixon and Chris Hall.

Slamdunkpro
04-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Congrats!

Anyone want to do me a favor? They ran out of detailed results sheets (.....) so several teams didn't get one. If anyone has one can they scan it and send it over? (We got to glance through one but passed it on to another team.)

Thanks!

Really? We printed 35 and there were only 30 teams. Someone was being greedy:mmph:

PM me your email address and I'll send you a PDF of the results.

Disconnect
04-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Cool thanks!

Any word on how much got raised for wounded warriors?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

"Bone to Bark" BBQ
04-08-2012, 12:32 PM
Congratulations to 5-0 & 4:20 for GC & RGC! It was a treat for us to be competing with all the teams. (Our first one).

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
04-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Congrats on a super showing 5-0 BBQ, a nice showing indeed. I had a blast it was really great to see everyone. friken,fandangen,tabulose great showing to 4:20 on rgc.

I have to give a SUPER BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE BBQ BANDIT:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::c lap2::clap2:, Bob you worked your arsh off for the Wounded Warriors..I think you should be brethren of the year. He drove in and cooked, not for awards, not recognition..but for a good cause. there are non better!!! (Bob call me, my family has a few things that may help you to continue you charity work)

again congrats to all!!!

Rookie'48
04-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Congrats to all who heard their name.

Tack
04-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Once again this proved to a great contest filled with great competitors and friends. Congrats to 5-0 and 4:20.

smokinturtle
04-08-2012, 06:53 PM
way to go 5-0 and 420 was a great contest and great weather had a blast. also congrats to all how got a call.:clap2:

5-0 BBQ
04-08-2012, 07:17 PM
I have to give a SUPER BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE BBQ BANDIT:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::c lap2::clap2:, Bob you worked your arsh off for the Wounded Warriors..I think you should be brethren of the year. I Agree. Bob is top notch. Did you try his death dust wings on Friday night?

Big Ugly's BBQ
04-09-2012, 06:55 AM
Congrats to 5-0 on the GC, Jay and 4:20 Que, and everyone who heard their name. The comp was well run, enjoyed the company of real American heroes, dont think he will be hungry for a while. Couldnt beat the weather, fun weekend.

Zombie Barbecue
04-09-2012, 07:46 AM
"I have to give a SUPER BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE BBQ BANDIT:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::c lap2::clap2:, Bob you worked your arsh off for the Wounded Warriors..I think you should be brethren of the year. He drove in and cooked, not for awards, not recognition..but for a good cause. there are non better!!!"

absolutely agree. Looking forward to filming your story bob. and thanks for those killer ribs and wings. the film crew was really pleased. you're doing a good thing man!

:clap:

Rub
04-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Great going 5-0 and 420!! A big congratulations to you both :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deguerre
04-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Congrats 5-0 and all who walked! Still though, glad there weren't any pics of this whole "Go Naked" thingie...

kihrer
04-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Congrats 5-0 and all who walked! Still though, glad there weren't any pics of this whole "Go Naked" thingie...

At least if you walked they gave you a nice apron with fig leaves to cover up your thingie:becky:

MASON-DIXON BBQ
04-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Hi Go Naked BBQ'ers and Brethren!

I just wanted to write a note of thanks to all of the teams who competed in Go Naked this year. I hope everyone had a great time and I look forward to seeing you guys at other comps this summer. We were able to raise a little over $1500.00 for the Wounded Warriors and the guys that came wanted to make sure that I extended their gratitude to all the GN teams for making them "feel at home, supporting them, and making some great BBQ". Great job everyone.

I would particularly like to recognize some folks that went above and beyond to make the event a success......

Sal Gobat the Smokin' Gnome - you are the man! Thanks for all your assistance. Your help was more than appreciated. A lot of folks see you as a fun guy to be around, but you really get it and were a great help this weekend. Could not have pulled it off without you.

Bob the BBQ Bandit - thank you so much for all your help on Friday and Saturday. For a guy who I just met, you made quite an impression on me and everyone else at the Event. Thanks for all your help. If we can ever assist in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.

John VanDerCruyssen (Cruzen2Q), Dave Rolls (Chile Dave & the Hotties), Cathie Nash (Pot Belly BBQ), and Steve DeFriece - thank you for all the time and effort you put into making this event a success!

Thank you to Mike and Dale from MABA for adding legitimacy to our get together and making sure everything runs smoothly and that I don't lose my mind. Great job!

Last, but not least, thanks to Bill Weidner for teaching a "quickie" Judges class to the Wounded Warriors who attended our Event - they really loved the experience!

I'm sure I'm missing some folks, so thanks to everyone I'm missing!

Congrats to 5-0 BBQ and 4-20Q for their great showings and congratulations to everyone who took a walk - Nice Job!

Thanks again everyone! Good luck this season!

MASON-DIXON BBQ
04-09-2012, 10:47 PM

I just posted photos of the event on the Mason-Dixon BBQ Facebook page - surprisingly everyone has clothes on!:shock:

MASON-DIXON BBQ
04-09-2012, 10:49 PM
One last quick thanks to Porter Mac for the great job he did with the website - great job Tim!