PDA

View Full Version : New! Food grade Automatic Injectors

Slamdunkpro
03-23-2012, 12:26 AM
Here they are. We've worked with a manufacturer to upgrade 2 automatic injectors (squeeze cockers) with all food grade construction, medical grade silicon pick up tubes and stainless steel side port injector tips. Other injector tips are in the works. These units will cut your injection times in half or more and make it easier to get more even injection distribution at the same time.

We offer 2 models:
The 20ml Injector (http://mabbqa.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=24)
http://www.mabbqa.com/Resources/20cc-draw-injector.jpg
Durable all metal construction (except for the barrel tube and pickup) and fully serviceable. Up to 20ml of injection with every squeeze. 1/4" draw tube and large check valves allow for injections with small particulates to pass through (depending on needle size). You can push a lot of fluid with this beast.

I did a lot of research and many of the disposable drenchers out there have a fiber material plunger backer which can harbor bacteria. This unit is constructed with a double silicone O ring system for a good seal with no contamination risk. I'll post a video of it in action shortly.

The 5ml Injector (http://mabbqa.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=25)
http://www.mabbqa.com/Resources/5cc-draw-injector.jpg
Smaller, lighter, with a 5ml per squeeze capacity, this unit can still deliver a load of injection in a short period of time. This unit has a light plastic frame and is slightly smaller. Still 100% food grade materials including a silicone pick up tube. This injector will draw and push viscous injections such as Butcher's, Kosmo's, and FAB but due to the small check valves your injection must be particulate free.

Both injectors are in stock and shipping right now at the MABA store. (http://mabbqa.com/zencart/)

Any questions, fire away.

smokinit
03-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Sweet lookin

Jarhead
03-23-2012, 08:48 AM
@SlamDunk. Are there optional needles available?
Thanks

Slamdunkpro
03-23-2012, 10:52 AM
@SlamDunk. Are there optional needles available?
Thanks
They both use a standard leur lock connector.

It comes with a 14 gauge 2.5 inch double side port injector. Right now I can offer a 12 gauge 4 inch reusable and a 14 gauge 4 inch reusable. I'll have pricing up on those shortly. I'm working on other needle options.

What options would you like to have?

trohrs123
03-23-2012, 11:34 AM
ordered mine this AM...cant wait!!:clap2:

RX2006JE
03-23-2012, 11:39 AM
I would like to see a longer injection needle with a closed pointed end with multiple holes in the needle up the sides like the Bayou Classic

Slamdunkpro
03-24-2012, 08:31 PM
I would like to see a longer injection needle with a closed pointed end with multiple holes in the needle up the sides like the Bayou Classic

We are in the process of prototyping 2 of this style right now. A 4mm x 6.5 inch pencil point (sharp) with multiple side ports very similar to the injection needle found on the F Dick pump injector and a smaller 14 gauge x 5 inch multi side port in either a pencil (sharp) or bullet (rounded) point. We should have prototypes in about 2 weeks.

wheelterrapin
03-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Just ordered the 20CC injector and will be anxiously awaiting the new needles.

We are in the process of prototyping 2 of this style right now. A 4mm x 6.5 inch pencil point (sharp) with multiple side ports very similar to the injection needle found on the F Dick pump injector and a smaller 14 gauge x 5 inch multi side port in either a pencil (sharp) or bullet (rounded) point. We should have prototypes in about 2 weeks.

RX2006JE
04-20-2012, 11:00 AM
Any news on different injection needles

SmokeInDaEye
04-20-2012, 11:34 AM
I got the smaller one a couple weeks ago. Going to try it out tonight on some pork butts.

cowboyupbbq
04-20-2012, 12:10 PM
Does the small one do ok with a creole injection that has ground pepper?

Eric

Slamdunkpro
04-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Does the small one do ok with a creole injection that has ground pepper?

Eric

Sorry, no. You can't have any particulate in suspension for the small one. Even the large one has limits on the amount and size of particulate in solution. The check valves have to be able to seat cleanly.

Dr_KY
04-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Have one in the post. :)

Slamdunkpro
04-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Have one in the post. :)
From us?

Dr_KY
04-22-2012, 07:33 PM
No but from reading the above I'm already considering the upgrade to yours.

RX2006JE
04-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Any news on longer injections needles that you were testing with?

Slamdunkpro
04-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Any news on longer injections needles that you were testing with?
Reusable 4 inch 12 gauge, 3 inch 14 gauge & 18 gauge are available now - $9 each - I just haven't put them on the web yet - I will tonight. Side port prototypes are due on Friday, but I'll be out of town until Monday.

SmokeInDaEye
04-23-2012, 11:23 AM
I tried mine on Firday but couldn't get it so suck up any liquid. Need to play with it when I have more time. Seems like there must be a leak somewhere.

Slamdunkpro
04-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Would it pull water?

RX2006JE
05-02-2012, 12:22 PM
any news on the needles, i don't see them on the site anywhere just the injectors