PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Barbeque Society Team of the Year Rules & Regulations 2012

Leatherheadiowa
03-14-2012, 08:11 PM
The Iowa Barbeque Society met last night and the board voted on the way the 2012 TOY would be determined.
Instead of a long drawn out explanation, here is the link to the information:

http://iabbq.org/team-of-the-year-toy/

musicmanryann
03-14-2012, 09:04 PM
This is a great idea, BJ! It'll make it a lot easier on y'all computing scores.:thumb:
I already got mine in. :becky:

Leatherheadiowa
03-14-2012, 09:08 PM
Thanks Ryan! We are all adults and we manage to turn in four meats per contest, send entries in, and tie our shoes so I am hoping people can be responsible and take care of paperwork. Kind of like your American Royal post, we have to take responsibility for ourselves because you can't count on others...

Fat Freddy
03-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Got mine printed out and should be on the way to Anne in the morning. I aint going to win but I think it will be cool to see my name on a list with teams like Tippy Canoe, Big T'z, Swine Assassins, Iowa Smokey D's,etc. etc. etc. My fingers would get sore typing all the teams from Iowa :grin:

musicmanryann
03-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Got mine printed out and should be on the way to Anne in the morning. I aint going to win but I think it will be cool to see my name on a list with teams like Tippy Canoe, Big T'z, Swine Assassins, Iowa Smokey D's,etc. etc. etc. My fingers would get sore typing all the teams from Iowa :grin:

You never know, I can tell you have been working at it:wink:. We came out of relative obscurity to win IA TOY in 2009 and Swine Assassins almost did it in 2010, and then definitely did it the next year. You just never know with comp BBQ and that is what makes it fun!

Balls Casten
03-14-2012, 11:24 PM
you never know? I know I wont win! :-)

musicmanryann
03-14-2012, 11:32 PM
you never know? I know I wont win! :-)

Whatever Doug-- You have been knocking on the door of a GC for awhile now! With that going on it is bound to happen sooner or later, even with the Karaoke
machine/PA system :-D