PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest in a Southeast Bash??

nmayeux
07-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Is anyone interested in a Southest bash this fall. I could probably host a bash in the Atlanta area, or maybe around Brunswick, GA if it would be more convenient for our Florida brothers. I would really appreciate the chance to meet some of you.
Noah

rbinms33
07-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Noah.....I'd love to have a SE bash. I'm like you, I wanna meet everybody and was planning on trying to get up to Phil's next year cause this year I'm all a$$ed up trying to get my place ready for our annual neighborhood bash in November. Retaining wall needs to be built, grass needs to be planted....the list goes on and on. Just depends on exactly when you're planning on doing it and whether I can get a kitchen pass. I think I'm the only Mississippian on here and ATL isn't that far away to drive.

nmayeux
07-26-2005, 07:46 PM
If you happen to be the only one interested, maybe we can use your place for a dry run of your neighborhood bash!! No matter what, we need to wait until it cools down. Its almost too hot to drink beer around here.
Noah

chad
07-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Noah, it's a great idea. :D

icemn62
07-26-2005, 09:59 PM
Its almost too hot to drink beer around here.

NEVER!

rbinms33
08-03-2005, 12:09 PM
If you happen to be the only one interested, maybe we can use your place for a dry run of your neighborhood bash!!

Noah.....I'm probably going to run it right to the wire in getting everything ready. But hey, the neighborhood bash is Nov 5. You or any of the other brothers wanna come over, let me know and I'll send directions.