PDA

View Full Version : Looking for team

Jaskew82
02-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Any teams in the tri-state area looking for a runner/assistant type? I want to get into competitions but until I get figure out a team, I cannot afford all the costs alone. Would be glad to do whatever you need and help in anyway I can.

I would be willing to travel up to 6 hours or so... Shoot me a PM.

I have some equipment.

The Cosmic Pig
02-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Dang, Jaskew, I wish you were closer to TN! 11 hours and 25 minutes... :shocked:
Somebody take this man up on his offer...don't leave a brother hangin! Good luck, brother J!

southernstyle
02-03-2012, 08:47 PM
to far for me to. somebody will bite. good luck

Jaskew82
02-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys. I really want to get into comps - just need some good guys to do it with. All my friends and family want to do is eat the Q (can't say I blame them) but none are interested in comps.

TooSaucedToPork
02-03-2012, 09:14 PM
If you are willing to travel out here to Buffalo, you are more than welcome to come and tag along with me. I cook 3 in Western NY.

I'm planing on doing:
Wilson in June
Brockport in July
Oinktoberfest in Sept

boogiesnap
02-03-2012, 09:27 PM
pm sent brother.

boogiesnap
02-03-2012, 09:34 PM
If you are willing to travel out here to Buffalo, you are more than welcome to come and tag along with me. I cook 3 in Western NY.

I'm planing on doing:
Wilson in June
Brockport in July
Oinktoberfest in Sept

*minor hijack* :tsk:

speaking of looking for a team, how do i join this drinking team with a BBQ problem? cuz i HAVE a BBQ problem. :becky:

back to topic...while i sent a PM with further depth, you would always be welcome to tag along here too.

i plan on so far
NH
RI
sams medford
BBB