PDA

View Full Version : The Rub Company

irish_pride1982
12-20-2011, 03:40 PM
It all started when Ryan said the chicken wing rub was ready and the pre ordering began. I emailed him with a order and he said just send a check to cover the order and that was all the entire conversation, no hey do you want this, where is the money not nothing. Between 2 kids and the holidsay season fast approching the check never got sent(one of those when i grad that iron out of the fire). Well today when i got home from work my wife said there are 2 boxes here for you only expecting 1. To my delight the 2nd box was from the rub company with my order that we talked about threw email almost a month ago,2 bags of the wing rub. I looked at my wife and said this must be a mistake i never paid for these she said wow what a trusting company and guy i said yeah. Opening the box was a simple note saying i have not received payment please send asap if not already hand written. 1 email and not knowing me from adams apple he sent me his product. In a day and age when you cant even trust your own family A gentlemen in california trusted a guy in indiana thankyou very much. You dont see that kind of trust anymore what a great feeling to know people still trust people.Thankyou Ryan very much and the check is in tha mail. I thought this might be a nice read around the holidays for some people seeing it seems like all we hear is bad anymore.

Groundhog66
12-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Ryan is a good guy, and an asset to the BBQ community :thumb:

big brother smoke
12-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Yup, he is a good brother!

tasterner
12-20-2011, 04:37 PM
Good story indeed, thanks for sharing!!

bander7003
12-20-2011, 04:59 PM
That's how people used to do business... when customer service and trust actually meant something. A story like that makes me want to put my first order into Ryan. I've heard so many good things about The Rub Co. It's been on my list to try.

morgaj1
12-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Good on ya Ryan!

Ryan Chester
12-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Irish Pride - Thanks for the kind words and im glad the rub made it safely. I hope you and your family enjoy it!

Go IRISH!
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t161/ryatothen/photo22.jpg

deguerre
12-21-2011, 11:06 AM
Ryan is pure class. Good on ya!

deguerre
12-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Oh, BTW. I got my two LBs of the new Wing Rub yesterday. Taste is amazing right out of the bag. It's going to be another of those multipurpose rubs for sure!:thumb::thumb: