PDA

View Full Version : thank you

mobow
12-20-2011, 02:49 PM
As the year winds down I want to take the time to thank the creator of this forum and all those who have shared information on it. This was my first year as a competitor and the information shared here helped me have what I consider to be a very successful first year. My team got a call in each of the three contest that we entered. One in chicken, one in pork and one in brisket. You all have given me the info I need to be successful with ribs as well I just have not executed it yet.
So thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can this next year and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Good BBQ to you all. keith

fweck
12-20-2011, 05:14 PM
Well I probably didn't give you anything to help you.
But congratulations on your calls, and Good Luck for many more! :eusa_clap

boogiesnap
12-20-2011, 09:56 PM
:grouphug:

i too love this place and the bbq community.

Mike - CSBBBQ
12-21-2011, 04:58 PM
This is a great place for sure :clap2:

wyocurt
12-21-2011, 09:21 PM
Merry Christmas to all the Brethern. This is one of the best sites that help fellow bbq'er, and I'am glad to be a part of it. Be sure to send in your donation to keep it going. Happy Q'In

SeaDogBBQ
12-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Merry Christmas to all the Brethern. This is one of the best sites that help fellow bbq'er, and I'am glad to be a part of it. Be sure to send in your donation to keep it going. Happy Q'In

Yep...Merry Christmas and I hope everyone toasts in a good New Year. You all are the best :clap2: