PDA

View Full Version : Neely's BBQ

tjus77
12-18-2011, 06:03 AM
Went to Nashville for my wife's company Christmas party. She needed some things from Walgreen's and sent me to what she thought was the closest from the downtown Hyatt (seemed like it was in the next county). I think it was devine intervention because when I punched in nearby resturants on my GPS, Neely's came up. The GPS didn't get me there the first try, but I eventually found it.

All I can say is.... WOW! BBQ spaghetti was interesting. I forgot to tell them to leave the sauce on the ribs, but the sauce was very good. Sweet with a bite, the way I like it. Wish i had gotten a to-go of a taste of their other meats. Sorry this is the only picture I have :-D

Will32Rod
12-18-2011, 06:53 AM
I have heard mixed reviews about Neely's. I am very happy your experience was a good one and you liked the food. I would give it a try if and when i am in the area.
Just curious, did you tell your wife you went? Since you did not get any to go goodies.

SteevieG
12-18-2011, 07:39 AM
My wife and I had dinner there one night passing through Nashville. I thought it was OK, but not great. I had the spaghetti and she had the pork. She did love to potato salad.

And our GPS had a hard time finding the place too...

vraczka
12-20-2011, 01:33 AM
My wife and I had dinner at their Memphis location. We both thought it was very good. We both had combos.