PDA

View Full Version : cancersuckschicago.com/QUAU Cooking Class

Scottie
12-15-2011, 03:50 PM
We are proud to annouce that cancersuckschicago.com will once again be joining up with Mike and Beth Wozniak of BBQ Team Quau to host a Competition Cooking Class on February 18-19th in Hinsdale , Illinois. A portion of the class fee will be considered a donation to the foundation to help beat cancer. We are a 501c(3)foundation and your contribution may be tax deductible.

Come on out to see how we prepare, cook and box our competition BBQ.

If you have any questions, please contact me at scottie@cancersuckschicago.com

mikerobes
12-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Is it a tell all, leave nothing out, recipes ect?

Scottie
12-15-2011, 05:21 PM
I cant do these fundraisers for my foundation if i dont give it up Mike. I dont hlde anything back and questions are all answered.

I do this for my cause and not much can hold me back for that.

Scottie

mikerobes
12-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks Scottie, Two great cooks and a great foundation

Mike

Ron_L
12-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Hinsdale? New venue?

Scottie
12-16-2011, 09:33 AM
The Wellness House, who we support, has offered up their space Ron. Their facilities are second to none. Plus the folks will get to see how they assist those that are battling cancer. Corliss wwent there while she was fighting cancer and brought the girls. I continued that for some group activies for the girls and myself after Corliss passed. I am quite honored that they invited me and giving us this opportunity for a unique class.

The Wellness House is still probably 2-3 miles away from the Clubhouse Inn and a lot closer to 294. Plus the houses in Hinsdale are soothing on the eyes.... :thumb: