PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Habanero Death Dust...

kcmike
12-12-2011, 03:27 PM
What started out as a small side experiment has turned into quite a thing of its own... We first introduced our Habanero Death Dust to be strictly limited edition and were committed to only making 150 units. Then, you farkers :becky: bought us completely out in only two weeks before it had even been released to the public! Then came the Second Batch, still limited to only 150 units. That disappeared in just under a month... :becky: Folks were still clamoring for it, so we sold the left-over bulk. It disappeared just as quickly, yet the orders kept piling in. :thumb:

Sometimes you just have to go with the flow and realize when you need to drop your original game plan and go with Plan B.

So, here's Plan B...

We're adding the Death Dust to the standard lineup! It will now be marked as a "Special Edition" and will retain it's unique solid black zip-top foil packaging and full-color labeling. The packages will no longer be hand numbered, however they will contain a "Maker's Mark" signature and batch number on the back label.

Pricing will remain at current levels, which is well below the original "Limited Edition Hand-Numbered" price from the original release.

We THANK YOU DEEPLY for all the WONDERFUL business you've brought us this year! Our customers truly are THE BEST IN THE WORLD!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Jaskew82
12-12-2011, 03:31 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's because HDD is great stuff!!

BigTony
12-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Glad to see this,enjoy this rub a lot.T

Oldyote
12-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Woo Hoo Hoo.

Now I can stop stockpiling it anyway.

stubshaft
12-14-2011, 12:28 AM
Got my order today. Very fast shipping and an AWESOME taste, thank goodness you are adding it to your line I'll be getting more soon.

colonel00
12-14-2011, 08:44 AM
Great news Mike! Now you can spin it into Super Special HDD flavors for special occasions. Let me know when you have a Mango HDD ready :thumb:

deguerre
12-14-2011, 09:17 AM
Great news! We're down to two bags and I was beginning to feel withdrawal symptoms already.

chambersuac
12-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Congrats on the hit! I pray it continues to be a success for a long time!

Myrdhyn
12-14-2011, 03:43 PM
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's because HDD is great stuff!!

^^This x10000000

LoneStarMojo
12-14-2011, 11:17 PM
awesome news!....I hadn't tried it yet becuz I didn't want to start using something only to see it go *POOF*. I'll be gladly ordering some behind my wife's back now!

Cack
12-15-2011, 07:06 AM
Still haven't used mine YET, but it's coming soon I know. With cold weather coming in I'll need something to light the fire.

Rys06TBSS
12-15-2011, 07:54 PM
I use this on everything. Chicken steak bacon eggs. I used it on lamb today and it's always good

stubshaft
12-15-2011, 10:09 PM
I dumped out the smoked salt I keep at the dinner table and replaced it with HDD. It is my new "goto" seasoning! I might even throw some on ribs one day...:rolleyes: