PDA

View Full Version : How about Nashville?

Ron_L
06-18-2005, 12:01 AM
I have a business trip to Nashville coming up in early July. Any brethren in the area? How about good BBQ restaurants? I'm going to our mid-year sales meeting, so that usually means organized events and meals every niight, but I can usually sneak away for a beer once the event is over...

racer_81
06-20-2005, 01:27 PM
I have a business trip to Nashville coming up in early July. Any brethren in the area? How about good BBQ restaurants? I'm going to our mid-year sales meeting, so that usually means organized events and meals every niight, but I can usually sneak away for a beer once the event is over...

don't drink the "local" whiskey.......

Kevin
06-20-2005, 01:57 PM
don't drink the "local" whiskey.......

Funny

Brandonnash
08-25-2005, 10:31 AM
wish i could've got to you sooner. some very good places here in town. jack's bbq has 2 locations 1 downtown and 1 on trinity lane. there's a good place on the edge of centennial park called hog heaven that's real good. it's a hole in the wall, but we all know those places are real good. i'm from down the road a bit in murfreesboro and there's a hole in the wall spot down here called goff's that i really like. as far as gettin a beer you should try a place called the flying saucer. there's 75 beers on tap and another 125 in bottles. it's downtown also. if you make another trip down give me a hollar