PDA

View Full Version : Custom built smoker for sale

bingo1912
11-29-2011, 09:04 PM
My good friend/mad scientist/genius/inventor Mr. Kitty of "Miss Kitty's Outlaw BBQ" from Utah brought over one of his smokers for me to check out. He is working on a new line so he needs to sell one. Bill has used this style for 10 years and is one of the most successful vendors in his area.
After firing it up in my back yard, I was happily surprised at how easily temps are maintained. From low and slow, to hot and fast,. Cold smoking, whole hog and anything in between this unit can be configured to do it all. 3300 sq inches of grill space all in a compact package.
With 2 different layers of 3/8 in thick tune-able tuning plates easily configurable for any situation, and a double stack system I was able to dial in my temps while watching my digital thermometer. Using 1/3 the fuel of most smokers this unit is amazing. Bill is an efficiency expert and designs easy cleaning, ease of use and ultimate efficiency into all of his designs.
This unit is about 7 feet high (not including the stacks and about 10 feet long with axles, easily tow-able with a small van or car, and has lock-able storage in the front
Bill is asking $2500.00
If anyone is interested please message me for pics (couldn't figure out how to get the here), or call 360-223-1009
Thanks
Gary