PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Monday Special - FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS!!*

kcmike
11-28-2011, 01:11 AM
From the website...

For ONE DAY ONLY, we will be offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL domestic orders! And, to sweeten the deal, we've brought back our sell-out smash hit Habanero Death Dust in not only the original 6 oz. size, but also in one pound and one and three-quarter pound bulk sizes too!!! Hurry and get yours now!

*Excludes International orders and Sample Packs

Lazybones
11-28-2011, 01:43 AM
Looks like it's time to go shopping :-D

che22879
11-28-2011, 11:48 AM
Just ordered death dust and secret weapon! Thanks Mike! :thumb:

colonel00
11-28-2011, 12:00 PM
:doh: And I just got my pound of HDD in the mail. Great promotion. One of the biggest reasons I don't order more rubs from brethren is the shipping is such a burden. I understand it costs you money as well but it just sucks when you have to pay $5-8 for shipping on a $6-10 rub purchase (not necessarily talking about your business Mike). Anyway, I hope people jump on this.

kcmike
11-28-2011, 12:55 PM
:doh: And I just got my pound of HDD in the mail. Great promotion. One of the biggest reasons I don't order more rubs from brethren is the shipping is such a burden. I understand it costs you money as well but it just sucks when you have to pay $5-8 for shipping on a $6-10 rub purchase (not necessarily talking about your business Mike). Anyway, I hope people jump on this.

You're close enough, I could just meet you over lunch somewhere close to downtown sometime, then you wouldn't have to pay shipping at all... :thumb:

colonel00
11-28-2011, 01:36 PM
You're close enough, I could just meet you over lunch somewhere close to downtown sometime, then you wouldn't have to pay shipping at all... :thumb:

Oh, I know. I just wanted to give you props for running a good promotion. I am sure there are plenty of people out there that would like to try your stuff and this is a great opportunity.

cpw
11-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Sold! Just ordered some Secret weapon and comp Beef rub. Can't wait to try them out!