PDA

View Full Version : Plant City Pig Jam

Ricky Lee
11-20-2011, 06:49 PM
I am new to the form and don't know many people on the site. But I met some members at Plant City Pig Jam. I was cooking in the backyard division and came in 7th overall. At his event and ran into some members of the form from Illinois. They had a BBQ Brethren banner flying and I walked over and introduced myself as a member of the form. They were a cool group of guys. I think their name might have been 4 Butts BBQ sorry if I am wrong on the name. It was nice to meet them out of the form arena.

Ron_L
11-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Was it Dennis with 4 Smokin' Butts? He has an open sided trailer with dark red awning on it. Dennis and Cindy are great people!

4 smokin butts
11-20-2011, 07:25 PM
hey ricky,we're 4 smokin'butts from ill,nice to meet ya too.....big congrats to IAB 30,you guys are great,we just got home,plane delay in kc,you beat us im sure......mark this one down for next year dennis

Ricky Lee
11-21-2011, 09:25 AM
If you can make it you might want to try Lakeland, FL Pigfest it is a great event. Much bigger then Pig Jam. Here is the link you might need to sign up soon. http://www.lakelandpigfest.net/about.html

Fishiest1
11-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Yeah, Dennis it was very nice to meet yall and thanks for the hospitality!

"Hospitality" is BBQ speak for Shots.