PDA

View Full Version : We are moving and expanding our servers.!!!

BBQchef33
11-17-2011, 11:21 PM
Folks, in the very near future(a few weeks most likely) We will be moving our home to some new bigger and badder server hardware and a new provider. :thumb:

We will be adding an additional server to our environment and splitting the workload between the existing servers and the new one. This will eliminate the server busy messages some folks have been seeing, and we will be able to put back all the things we disabled(like the gallery at the bottom of the page) that we disabled to try to offload some server loads. We will also be eliminating the delay between searches and some other restrictions.

We are looking at a few weeks down the road when we can alot a chunk of time to do the work. The only thing that may delay things is hard drive availability(seems theres a work stoppage in Taiwan).

We will however be down for a day while we transfer the forums, :drama::drama: and it may be as long as 24 hours before DNS replicates completely, so some folks may experience extended outage. :shocked::wacko:

This is a big move, indicative of our growth and will give us a VERY significant performance boost. This is our advertisers and subscribing members $$ at work, without which this move would not be possible. Your financial support is greatly appreciated.

I will keep you all posted as things progress, and will have a backup playground for everyone to use while we do the migration.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Phrasty
11-18-2011, 12:10 AM
Awesome news Phil! Just renewed my membership this week too! It's an honor to be a part of the growth Brother! Looking forward to the new back yard! :thumb:

Cheers

BigBobBQ
11-18-2011, 01:59 AM
That is great news I am glad you are able to expand and keep up with all of us new members! I hope you have a smooth transition to the new servers.

SmokinAussie
11-18-2011, 03:13 AM
Farking AWESOME!!!

Glad my latest $100 Bucks did the trick! :wink:

Well farking worth it and I hope more members subscribe to make this forum the best of them all... well it is already but still....:mrgreen:

Cheers!

Bill

Garyclaw
11-18-2011, 04:46 AM
Awesome news Phil!!.......and a "Back Up Playground" too!!:shock:......:becky:

timzcardz
11-18-2011, 05:50 AM
There IS a Santa Claus!

Gore
11-18-2011, 05:53 AM
Thanks Phil for all you're doing. Did I read though that the website will be down for a whole day? :shock: Do you have any suggestions of what we can do during that time? I'd hate to have to go out and physically talk to anybody. :shock:

aquablue22
11-18-2011, 05:54 AM
Great news Phil, perhaps we should establish some sort of "Faux" site to help take away that 24 shut down withdraw or maybe a 24 hour project for the brethren to preform while the sites is being upgraded.

Thanks for all you do!

Ron_L
11-18-2011, 06:37 AM
We will however be down for a day while we transfer the forums, :drama::drama: and it may be as long as 24 hours before DNS replicates completely, so some folks may experience extended outage. :shocked::wacko:

NO BRETHREN FOR A WHOLE DAY!!!!! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/angry/smiley-on-fire.gif

Great news, Boss! Thanks for all that you and Badger do for us!

---k---
11-18-2011, 06:39 AM
Thatt is great news. Good luck.

timzcardz
11-18-2011, 06:53 AM
Thanks Phil for all you're doing. Did I read though that the website will be down for a whole day? :shock: Do you have any suggestions of what we can do during that time? I'd hate to have to go out and physically talk to anybody. :shock:

We could all do a 24hr marathon cook and then as soon as the site is back up try to overload and crash it with new pron! :wink:

Garyclaw
11-18-2011, 06:53 AM

He said there is goona be a playground for us during that time. I'll push ya on the Merry-Go-Round Gore.:-D

Mat
11-18-2011, 07:34 AM
dont forget the floods in Thailand. thats the main cause of the shortage

Jaskew82
11-18-2011, 07:48 AM
Thanks for all of your hard work in providing us with this playground... :clap2:

Midnight Smoke
11-18-2011, 07:50 AM
We could do a Throwdown, Category; What I Q'd When The Server's Went Down, 24 Hours of Shear Withdrawal"

Good news Phil, thanks for all your hard work! Also thanks to all the others behind the scenes!

FattyMac
11-18-2011, 07:51 AM
Woohoo! Thanks for all your hard work. :clap2:

Hopefully this outage won't take place during the week or I might have to actually get some work done. :tsk:

maxwell7
11-18-2011, 08:00 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing what the gallery you're puting back is. I don't think i know!:roll:

LMAJ
11-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Thanks Boss! Great news!!

OutlawSwine
11-18-2011, 08:11 AM
Awesome job and great news.

boogiesnap
11-18-2011, 08:18 AM
awesome!

but, where will we all go for 24 hours?

i can see guerry now wandering the streets in his boxers with a candle aimless.

NCGrimbo
11-18-2011, 08:41 AM
awesome!

No need to worry about that. What to do when the server is down can be found in this post: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=506875&postcount=1

lcbateman3
11-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Down for 24 hours? Hmmm. What to do....maybe I need to stock up on some baconlube..........

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

boogiesnap
11-18-2011, 08:50 AM
No need to worry about that. What to do when the server is down can be found in this post: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=506875&postcount=1

thanks for the heads up.

i'll be there:thumb:

Redhot
11-18-2011, 09:13 AM
awesome!

Can I thank that twice?! Yeah, he'll be LOST!

kihrer
11-18-2011, 09:42 AM
Are you moving to a virtual environment whereby you can spin up more power when too many briskets and butts get piled on? Best of luck with the move. Make sure they have a good DR plan so we don't have to go through withdraw if the chit hits the fan!

ernie11
11-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Thanks for all the time and hard work you put into this!

Stoke&Smoke
11-18-2011, 10:22 AM
Thanks as always for all you do!

Grillman
11-18-2011, 10:32 AM
We could do a Throwdown, Category; What I Q'd When The Server's Went Down, 24 Hours of Shear Withdrawal"

Wow, you're going to cut your hair off, while doing some BBQ, when the
servers are offline? That's some serious dedication.

JD McGee
11-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Very cool!

Babyboomerboy
11-18-2011, 10:38 AM
Make something perfect better? Ummm can't wait to see this. Thanks

AMoore
11-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Great job guys...I look forward to farking with everyone for many years to come.

qapla
11-18-2011, 12:00 PM
I have never gotten the "server busy" message, but, I have had some rather long delays while pages loaded.

This is great news. This is such a great forum with vast info and resources.

Now ... as to what to do (I would think of "all-day-smoke, but I already do that) ....

Star Trek Marathon
Full computer scan
Food Network and Cooking Channel
Sleep

Then again, I do use some other forums ... no other BBQ ones, but for those who are also country folk you might try www.tractorbynet.com/forums (http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums). Great tractor site!

So many choices :doh:

jcpetro97
11-18-2011, 01:47 PM
For what its worth, I work in the IT field, and my vendors tell me that the harddrive shortage is due to flooding in Taiwan, that shut down some factories. Hope it doesn't impact what you are trying to do... I am definitely one of the many who are really happy about the impending changes....

BBQchef33
11-18-2011, 02:58 PM
For what its worth, I work in the IT field, and my vendors tell me that the harddrive shortage is due to flooding in Taiwan, that shut down some factories. Hope it doesn't impact what you are trying to do... I am definitely one of the many who are really happy about the impending changes....

Yup, thats the problem we are facing. The drives we want are 3X the cost now. The supplier said if we can wait about 5 weeks, the cost will drop back to normal.

KnucklHed BBQ
11-18-2011, 03:03 PM
Blah blah blah- PLAYGROUND - blah blah blah -THROWDOWN - blah blah blah - GUERRY LOST HIS PANTS - blah blah blah - THWACK!!! :laugh::laugh:

Thank you Phil (and mods) for all the hard work you pour into this place!

WvSmoke
11-18-2011, 03:44 PM
I like the server down throwdown idea!

caseydog
11-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Woohoo! No more, please try again in 2 seconds. :laugh:

And, I like the "servers down" throwdown idea. :heh:

CD

nthole
11-18-2011, 04:52 PM
I suggest we all go back to the Yahoo group and see if we can't destroy it in 24 hours! :)

Arlin_MacRae
11-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks, Poob! I do expect you'll let us know if the money falls short, right?? :twisted:

lcbateman3
11-18-2011, 05:39 PM
Yup, thats the problem we are facing. The drives we want are 3X the cost now. The supplier said if we can wait about 5 weeks, the cost will drop back to normal.

Yep. I jave been waiting a couple of weeks already. Just can't justify the cost (fixed price quote, seven drives...ouch) . If it doesn't let up within the next six weeks though I am going have to order.

Just my geel coming out in me, what are the specs on the new server?

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

ToddM
11-18-2011, 05:45 PM

LOL. Too funny.

sullysQ
11-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Thanks for all the hard work that goes into this site. It is the best on the dub.dub.dub.

Be sure to foil those hard drives!

RevZiLLa
11-18-2011, 10:54 PM
Best Admins and Mods and Members = Best BBQ Site

Add new servers and hosting and its even faster than a blue Thermopen!

BBQchef33
11-18-2011, 11:16 PM
too funny guys..
Justt to be clear.. we should only be down for a half day or so, but sometimes the name pointing to the new location takes time to propagate across the entire web so SOME folks may not have access even after the site is back up.

just think.... u may have to talk to your spouse.:shocked:... or you may notice your kids have grown,:shocked: or theres a new dog in the house:shocked:..... or worse... a cat.. :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Dallas Dan
11-19-2011, 12:09 AM
Woo hoo! That's great news! Git er done! :clap2:

Sammy_Shuford
11-19-2011, 12:49 AM
That's great news!

SmokinAussie
11-19-2011, 03:32 AM
too funny guys..
Justt to be clear.. we should only be down for a half day or so, but sometimes the name pointing to the new location takes time to propagate across the entire web so SOME folks may not have access even after the site is back up.

just think.... u may have to talk to your spouse.:shocked:... or you may notice your kids have grown,:shocked: or theres a new dog in the house:shocked:..... or worse... a cat.. :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Or you realise, you've been kicked out of the house, you're living in the shed with your Stick Burner, 2 x WSM's, A Primo, a BGE, a little BGE, a WGA and a pallet of lump, a brining fridge, a filing cabinet cold smoker, and spice rack that needs a forklift to get to the top deck:doh:

Then you realise you've got a beard as long as Guerry's and hair as Long as Smokin' Aussie... every bit of gear has Marty's handles on it:thumb: AND, you've got the latest SLR digital camera with a full farkin set up of flashes and silver umbrellas:mod:

And you say to yourself.... Ain't this the life!:becky:

:bow::bow::bow:

Cheers!

Bill

wnkt
11-19-2011, 07:19 AM
Or you realise, you've been kicked out of the house, you're living in the shed with your Stick Burner, 2 x WSM's, A Primo, a BGE, a little BGE, a WGA and a pallet of lump, a brining fridge, a filing cabinet cold smoker, and spice rack that needs a forklift to get to the top deck:doh:

Then you realise you've got a beard as long as Guerry's and hair as Long as Smokin' Aussie... every bit of gear has Marty's handles on it:thumb: AND, you've got the latest SLR digital camera with a full farkin set up of flashes and silver umbrellas:mod:

and a duck. :-D

SmokinOkie
11-19-2011, 09:12 AM
Thanks,

Appreciate the upgrade. I will be upping my membership level the next time. Awesome team and you guys do a great job. I don't mind paying for what I get here every day.

Hopefully some of the lurkers will join also.

CBQ
11-19-2011, 09:59 AM
..... or worse... a cat.. :shocked::shocked::shocked:

They are good with a little Stephy Style Birds and Bones on 'em :becky:

CBQ
11-19-2011, 10:45 AM
Other things to do: watch YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3DAjQhChRs

qapla
11-19-2011, 11:33 AM
While you're at YouTube, check out the BBQ song (You may have to kill more time then 1 video takes):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6ubTQfr_tyY

leanza
11-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Phil, Badger, thanks for all your hard work. And thanks Brethren for the financial support that makes it all happen.

Rookie'48
11-19-2011, 12:07 PM
Thanx for the work that you're doing, guys. By the way, does that mean that the Mods get a day off or are they cleaning up the "playground" for us? :boxing:

BBQ_MAFIA
11-19-2011, 02:04 PM
Thanks for all the work and time that goes into this site.
I don't really understand the tech stuff, I just know I love being a part of this group.

So good luck getting all the giga burps and mega farts lined up to do whatever they do.:becky:

I just need to mentally prepare myself for not being able to log on for a day.

Thanks again for all the work.

qapla
11-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Hope the update goes smooth ... don't know what I'd do if there was a problem and the site went down for any length of time.

I do have a question/suggestion:

One of the other forums I use (not a food/BBQ site) whenever you click on any thread, it automatically takes you to the "first unread post" of that thread. Would this be possible for this site?

Just wondering :rolleyes:

Muzzlebrake
11-20-2011, 08:25 AM
I think everyone should spend that time wisely and do something to enhance the Brethren as a whole like study and learn this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ&feature=related)

Bacon_99
11-20-2011, 09:37 AM
Great news : ) Good luck with the move and hope all goes smoothly!

Old Smoke
11-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Thanks Phil and all the folks that make this place.......
:clap2::clap2::clap2: GREAT !!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

jeffjenkins1
11-20-2011, 08:26 PM
Justt to be clear.. we should only be down for a half day or so

So, the VMWare admin says, hey Jeff, you got more experience than me in VMWare, can you stay and help. Yeah sure, I say. Was scheduled for 1pm to 6pm.

Left work at 11:30pm! LOL. I guess that was in Microsoft minutes!

BTW, Thanks for a great forum!

Jeff

Arlin_MacRae
11-20-2011, 11:32 PM
I think everyone should spend that time wisely and do something to enhance the Brethren as a whole like study and learn this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ&feature=related)

Bastage!!

chambersuac
11-21-2011, 09:38 AM
I think we should all take the time off to explore crockpot tofu recipes.

Muzzlebrake
11-21-2011, 01:13 PM
Bastage!!

its one of those things that will always be funny, kinda like fart noises

Cloudsmoker
11-21-2011, 09:25 PM
That's hysterical. Would be a blast.

Sledneck
11-22-2011, 09:46 AM
Yawn.....

SmokinAussie
11-24-2011, 04:50 AM
Not having read all this 5 pages of Sh!t....

Do we have an ETA yet?

(He asks as he's had a big workout at the Gym and a some BBQ Chicken on the perfomer smelling soo good the family are climbing up the walls...)

Cheers!

Bill

Cheers!

Bill

garyk1398
11-27-2011, 04:01 AM
An ETA would be great... that way I can "load up" on all things Brethren before the blackout happens. :ohwell: Kinda like what I did with beer in Japan before a typhoon hit!:laugh:

Fat Woody
11-27-2011, 10:01 PM
I can see the headline now:

U.S. ECONOMY TURNS AROUND AFTER UNEXPLAINED SURGE IN WORKER PRODUCTIVITY

Cheers to the Poob and all the folks behind the scenes who keep this place pluggin' away!

BBQchef33
11-27-2011, 10:10 PM
Not having read all this 5 pages of Sh!t....

Do we have an ETA yet?

(He asks as he's had a big workout at the Gym and a some BBQ Chicken on the perfomer smelling soo good the family are climbing up the walls...)

Cheers!

Bill

Cheers!

Bill

its pretty much a time thing. John and I have to find a block where we can both work for a solid day and I want to have a temporary place operational where everyone can play and hang out while we work. I will give as much of a heads up as possible.

Bbqin fool
11-29-2011, 07:42 AM
That's awesome news!:thumb: I feel very privileged to be able to be a part of this great family! Thanks for all the hard work you and all the moderators do!:clap2:

atvalaska
12-12-2011, 11:25 AM
please make sure we can get here this way ........as work blocks the regular way in. http://www.bandera-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10

BBQchef33
12-12-2011, 12:24 PM
no change there..

u can use this too.....
www.uglydrumsmokers.com
www.bbqbrethren.com
www.bbq-brethren.net
www.bbq-brethren.co

davidspartain
12-15-2011, 09:43 AM
this is a great forum well done

BBQchef33
01-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Server went down today due to overload. I had a nasty feeling in the pit of the belly.. So time to move..

We were waiting for drive prices to drop, but John and I agree its not worth the risk staying on our aging server for what may equate to 20-30$ more a month. We will begin moving forward with the move to our new home. We will be moving to a new set of paired servers with multiple processors which will give us a significant performance boost and let me start adding some things I have had on the burner for a while. I will keep everyone posted as things progress. Sorry for the scare..

71-South
01-18-2012, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the update. Good luck w/ the move.

colonel00
01-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the update and all your hard work.

On the topic of additions, have you ever seen or thought about adding the Wiki option to threads? Essentially it allows the second post in a thread to be an updatable wiki post. This is really helpful for threads that go more than a few pages. If you need an example, check out slickdeals.net.

bigabyte
01-18-2012, 02:50 PM
I'll start packing up my stuff right away for the big move. Do we get pizza?

Seriously though, this is good news.:thumb:

Duck
01-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Server went down today due to overload. I had a nasty feeling in the pit of the belly.. So time to move..

We were waiting for drive prices to drop, but John and I agree its not worth the risk staying on our aging server for what may equate to 20-30$ more a month. We will begin moving forward with the move to our new home. We will be moving to a new set of paired servers with multiple processors which will give us a significant performance boost and let me start adding some things I have had on the burner for a while. I will keep everyone posted as things progress. Sorry for the scare..

I thought you were protesting against SOPA and PIPA by blacking out :tape:

Fat Freddy
01-18-2012, 04:16 PM

I thought the same. Several sites are down or blacked out today. A couple of them were/are my BBQ sites.:cry:

HB-BBQ
01-18-2012, 04:23 PM
I thought the same. Several sites are down or blacked out today. A couple of them were/are my BBQ sites.:cry:you mean there are other BBQ sites out there other than the BBQ Brethren? :twisted:

BBQchef33
01-18-2012, 04:29 PM

i considered it, but thought twice.. if everyone started working because we were down for too long, it may effect the economy.

willkat98
01-18-2012, 05:11 PM
I knew something was up when I saw the server time was whacky.

Good luck to a smooth move, Phil

Arlin_MacRae
01-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Are we there yet? :heh:

I wondered what was happening today when I tried to log in and my browser acted like there was no Brethren page...

lcbateman3
01-18-2012, 10:06 PM
I just figured a trashbag had got dropped in the server room and just went everywhere.....

Midnight Smoke
01-19-2012, 12:10 AM
I actually had to go out and do something this morning. :wink:

BBQchef33
01-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Its official. As of today, our new servers are purchased and should be provisioned within a few days. Once thats complete, we start the move.

The snowball just rolled off the top of the hill... stay tuned.

gtr
01-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Cool!

Will we still be able to post from the future? :confused:

bigabyte
01-23-2012, 04:38 PM
I think the new servers will be so fast, it is like posting in the future.

BBQchef33
01-23-2012, 04:39 PM
The new servers are so fast, that you will need a BLUE thermapen to read the posts.

71-South
01-23-2012, 04:54 PM
My RED Thermapen has already read the posts from all of 2012. It's now working on a cure for cancer.

Ron_L
01-23-2012, 05:14 PM
My Mellow Yellow Thermapen has already hijacked all of your posts until mid-2013! AND that's with the shiny side of the foil facing in.

:becky:

71-South
01-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Damn that foil!

Arlin_MacRae
01-23-2012, 07:02 PM
My black Thermapen has already provisioned the new servers. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

BBQchef33
01-23-2012, 07:59 PM
My black Thermapen has already provisioned the new servers. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

My BLUE thermapen is coding new mods to the software to ban anyone with BLACK thermapens.

BBQ Bandit
01-23-2012, 08:12 PM
The new servers are so fast, that you will need a BLUE thermapen to read the posts.

Alright... got the Bandit Blue Thermapen at the ready... and the Chit Brown Thermapen strictly as a backup.

... and toilet paper.

PatAttack
01-25-2012, 05:20 PM
My BLUE thermapen is coding new mods to the software to ban anyone with BLACK thermapens.

Nnnooooooooo! Say it ain't so!:laugh:

lcbateman3
01-25-2012, 06:48 PM
My ORANGE Thermapen has already seen the next set of new servers....and they are sweet!

jasonjax
01-26-2012, 04:18 PM
WHOOT! Navigating the forums already seems faster!

fweck
01-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Shouldn't the new servers go to Cattle Call and introduce themselves?

SmokinAussie
01-26-2012, 04:25 PM
If you can see this then you are on the new server! Read Here. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1854258#post1854258)
The migration is complete and we will be opening the forum up between 5-5:30PM EST when the times between the old and new servers synchronize.

Ooooooh Shiny!

Boshizzle
01-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Bravo! :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :thumb:

Now, fix my missing brews and stars.

HB-BBQ
01-26-2012, 04:34 PM
The site is stealthy fast now just like my "black" thermapen. Thanks for the effort guys :thumb::thumb:

colonel00
01-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Dunno what is wrong with your brews and stars but your signature is all farked up. I also noticed that photos seem to be broken like in the Throwdown threads.

---k---
01-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Servers are faster than my Thermopen. :shocked: :thumb:

gtr
01-26-2012, 04:49 PM
No more posting from the future? :confused:

BTW thanks y'all! :clap2:

N8man
01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Did someone paint in here???
Maybe it's the carpet....

SirPorkaLot
01-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Still can't log in via tapatalk, but I'm here!

jacob
01-26-2012, 05:05 PM
Were in the middle of moving again but I'm here too. Thanks Guys for all your work.

speedrcer1
01-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Smells all fresh and new around here.
I guess it's time for my annual re-subscribe!
:thumb:

Thanks for all the hard work.

BBQchef33
01-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Still can't log in via tapatalk, but I'm here!

tapatalk should start working tomorrow when DNS fully replicates. Right now we have a temporary redirection in place.

colonel00
01-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Tapatalk is working now

deepsouth
01-26-2012, 07:18 PM
i keep having to log in when i come to the site.

JD McGee
01-26-2012, 08:32 PM
It feels different...hmmm...now I know...the smileys are different...OMG! :twisted:

JD McGee
01-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Huh??? Tried to post a new thread...got this...:confused: Was it something I said? :tsk:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/newthread.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

SirPorkaLot
01-26-2012, 08:47 PM
Huh??? Tried to post a new thread...got this...:confused: Was it something I said? :tsk:

Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Uh oh. I hope Phil didn't install the new mind reading server.
Pre-moderates posts before they're posted.....

ksace
01-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Really appreciate all the hard work! Thanks everyone. And not just for the server upgrade either.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BBQchef33
01-26-2012, 08:56 PM

Forbidden

did it work, or are u still getting it?

JD McGee
01-26-2012, 09:15 PM
Hang on...I'll give it a try...

JD McGee
01-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Yep...still getting it. Tried to post a new comp thread...

Forbidden

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.17 Server at www.bbq-brethren.com Port 80

BBQchef33
01-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Bravo! :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :thumb:

Now, fix my missing brews and stars.

:confused: u have beers and stars... what do u mean?

but your signatures a mess. u fix that in USERCP

Boshizzle
01-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Dunno what is wrong with your brews and stars but your signature is all farked up. I also noticed that photos seem to be broken like in the Throwdown threads.

OK, it's fixed! Thanks!

Boshizzle
01-26-2012, 09:26 PM
:confused: u have beers and stars... what do u mean?

but your signatures a mess. fix that in USERCP

Thanks! :thumb:

BBQchef33
01-26-2012, 09:31 PM
what about the stars... you gotz a blue star and 2 beers..

??

Boshizzle
01-26-2012, 09:53 PM
what about the stars... you gotz a blue star and 2 beers..

??

Oh yeah, thanks! :clap: I'll earn it. :grin:

Boshizzle
01-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Trouble - I can't access my profile. I get the message "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view." when I try to access it by clicking my user name.

Boshizzle
01-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Uh oh, more trouble. I can't get to the last page of any post.

BBQchef33
01-26-2012, 10:30 PM
we are working on both of those now.

JD McGee
01-27-2012, 12:11 AM
Still no luck here Phil...:cry: I did as you suggested logging out...clearing my ccokies and logging back in.

"jd
you seem to be having an isolated problem..
try this
logout
clear your cache and clear your cookies
log back in and try it."

How do I clear my cache?

Forbidden

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.17 Server at www.bbq-brethren.com Port 80

Muzzlebrake
01-27-2012, 09:31 AM
Whew!Thankfully the new server cannot defeat the super stealth technology of my flat black Thermopen! Anyway nice new digs

Good bye to the old servers, they served us well!

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=44NQkFJaEuE (http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=44NQkFJaEuE)