PDA

View Full Version : Brethren Exclusive - Habanero Death Dust Returns!! (well, sort of...)

kcmike
11-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Since folks keep asking me about if/when we're going to re-release the Death Dust, and since we still have some bulk product left, I'm going to allow fellow BBQ Brethren members to purchase our remaining stock at specially discounted prices. The website will still show the death dust as sold out, but if you use the special link below, you will be allowed to purchase it just like any of our other rubs.

The packaging will be the same as before, except the bags will not be hand numbered.

Here's the new price structure until it's all gone...

Habanero Death Dust 6 oz. - $8.95
Habanero Death Dust 1 lb. - $19.95
Habanero Death Dust 1.75 lbs. - $33.95

In order to take advantage of this special re-release, all you need to do is use this TOP SECRET link below...

http://www.oakridgebbq.com/p/topsecret.html (http://www.oakridgebbq.com/p/topsecret.html)

Thanks for all the business everyone!!

Mike

gtr
11-16-2011, 04:50 PM
Ain't missing out this time...

deguerre
11-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Sweet offer! I'd jump on it but I'd rather let others who missed out have the opportunity to try this amazing rub.

kcmike
11-16-2011, 05:17 PM
By the way, we still have package 150/150 left... I was holding it for a guy, but the money hasn't shown yet. So, if you'd like that one, be sure to mention it in the comments of the order. First come, first served.

MT

colonel00
11-16-2011, 05:27 PM
Sweet offer! I'd jump on it but I'd rather let others who missed out have the opportunity to try this amazing rub.

How noble :tsk: I wish I could say the same thing but I just placed my order.

deguerre
11-16-2011, 05:30 PM
How noble :tsk: I wish I could say the same thing but I just placed my order.

The more people that try it, the more guaranteed repeat customers.:becky:

Jester
11-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Order placed...looking forward to truing out the Habanero Death Dust.

OutlawSwine
11-16-2011, 07:58 PM
UGH!! I just now saw this. Right after I ordered some other rub from Oakridge. It was saying on their website that the Habanero Dust was sold out, but that's what I wanted.

KCMIKE - See if you just received an order from me (Preston Prewett). Do you still have any Habanero Dust?

kcmike
11-16-2011, 08:08 PM
UGH!! I just now saw this. Right after I ordered some other rub from Oakridge. It was saying on their website that the Habanero Dust was sold out, but that's what I wanted.

KCMIKE - See if you just received an order from me (Preston Prewett). Do you still have any Habanero Dust?

No problem, Preston. Go ahead and place another order for the death dust. I'll just refund whatever shipping you are charged as soon as the order comes in, then we'll ship everything together. :thumb:

ALLENY
11-17-2011, 12:45 AM
I will only order the numbered version!!!!

boogiesnap
11-17-2011, 02:03 AM
oh man o man. can't wait....

i got me a plan for something other wings. thanks mike!

i'll post when i cook.

pwa
11-17-2011, 11:16 AM
Thanks, I missed out on the first one but I got some coming now :)

pwa

kcmike
11-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Thanks, I missed out on the first one but I got some coming now :)

pwa

Cool! You're my first ever shipment to the North Pole. You know I'm going to have to tell my kids that Santa just bought some rub!!! :becky: :becky: :thumb:

deguerre
11-18-2011, 12:19 PM
Cool! You're my first ever shipment to the North Pole. You know I'm going to have to tell my kids that Santa just bought some rub!!! :becky: :becky: :thumb:

Ha! THAT...was funny.:becky:

SirPorkaLot
11-18-2011, 12:22 PM
It just shipped!

Hello John ,
Your package from Oakridge BBQ LLC is on its way

:hungry::cheer2:

Mornin' Wood
11-18-2011, 12:23 PM
Gotta go sit out by my mailbox now and wait.

halfasian
11-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Missed the boat the first time, and I had really been thinking about picking up the Santa Maria. Pulled the trigger on both plus the sampler! Put it on the CC so the wife hopefully wont see :pray:

Myrdhyn
11-18-2011, 01:47 PM
Order placed! I waffled around about getting some the first time, but held off because I don't usually use commercial rubs. After making some habanero jelly recently, I couldn't resist this time.

I'm thinking: Wings dusted in HDD, then smoked with apple wood, then glazed with habanero jelly.

Question for Mike: Any chance this will become a staple/regular product? I'd hate to fall in love, and then never be able to get it again.

kcmike
11-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Order placed! I waffled around about getting some the first time, but held off because I don't usually use commercial rubs. After making some habanero jelly recently, I couldn't resist this time.

I'm thinking: Wings dusted in HDD, then smoked with apple wood, then glazed with habanero jelly.

Question for Mike: Any chance this will become a staple/regular product? I'd hate to fall in love, and then never be able to get it again.

We're noodling that around... At the very least, it will be a seasonal "special brew" for us if nothing else.

Westexbbq
11-18-2011, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the second chance, I am in on this one.

HB-BBQ
11-19-2011, 11:05 AM
I just placed an order for this and some SM rub to try, I can't wait!

BBQ Bandit
11-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Thank you Mike!

kcmike
11-20-2011, 10:48 AM
Thank you Mike!

No, thank YOU Bob! (And everyone else!) :thumb:

Myrdhyn
11-21-2011, 08:06 PM
We're noodling that around... At the very least, it will be a seasonal "special brew" for us if nothing else.

Hmmm, so far I'm already very impressed from one small sample, and even more importantly my wife *loved* it. If this stuff is as good on something cooked low-n-slow as I suspect, I really hope it comes back soon :D

Bigdog
11-21-2011, 08:56 PM
I finally got around to ordering a pound of this stuff. Sorry we couldn't hook up at the Royal. Maybe next year.

mytmouz
11-22-2011, 02:07 AM
I actually ordered some, and I never order anything. BBQ site here is gonna break me...

Westexbbq
11-22-2011, 12:07 PM
Got mine yesterday in the mail, very fast turnaround on the shipping.
Looking forward to trying it out on some wings this weekend.

SirPorkaLot
11-22-2011, 07:21 PM
I went through TSA with Death Dust in my carry-on and I am still around to talk about it!

pwa
11-24-2011, 01:18 AM
My first Lb was just delivered man o man does sample pinch taste good! going to use it this next weekend on my Sunday smoke Looking foward to it

pwa

kcmike
11-24-2011, 11:58 AM
I went through TSA with Death Dust in my carry-on and I am still around to talk about it!

LOL! I almost took some to Indi the last time I traveled, but was afraid of what the TSA guys would do to me... Glad to see you made it out alive. :thumb:

mytmouz
11-25-2011, 10:56 PM
I actually ordered some, and I never order anything. BBQ site here is gonna break me...

And it came in the mail today! Got to get some time off now to get my smoke on...

Haltech
11-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Ordered 1.75 pounds. See how it works on the armadillo eggs. Thanks Mike

BBQ Bandit
11-26-2011, 07:03 PM
Thanks... just received my order.

MrVza
11-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Oakridge BBQ! How do I order HDD or any of your products for that matter... I'm ready to place an order as I type!

kcmike
11-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Oakridge BBQ! How do I order HDD or any of your products for that matter... I'm ready to place an order as I type!

MrVza, you can order any of our regular products on our website:

www.OakridgeBBQ.com (http://www.oakridgebbq.com)

and the Death Dust is currently on this TOP SECRET page...

http://www.oakridgebbq.com/p/topsecret.html (http://www.oakridgebbq.com/p/topsecret.html)

Thanks! and be sure to holler with any other questions.

mstokens
11-28-2011, 07:43 PM
My pound came in today's mail. Did the quickie finger taste... I like it! Since it's been raining for a couple of days I had to sprinkle a little on my spaghetti :-D

Got the wife to do the finger test... now she's drinkin' milk :crazy: