PDA

View Full Version : sonny bryants bbq

LT72884
10-12-2011, 11:10 PM
so we just received our third smokehouse in our city. its called Sonny Bryants. its owned by a friend of mine who used to own a car dealer named exotic imports. He owns a crap load of Ferraris and lambos.

anyway, thst not the point. the point is, i have never heard of this place. its good BUT somethin was odd with the ribs. not bad, just something new that im not used to tasting. Honestly, i think it was a fluke. it tasted like lemon citrus cleaner. i think the lemon juice feel on em or something. haha

other than that, exalent food. Employees social skills were ok..

pulled chicken was awesome

caseydog
10-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Sonny Bryants or Sonny Bryan's?

Sonny Bryan's is based in Dallas, and pretty much everything they cook sucks. I hope you haven't had a Sonny Bryan's inflicted on you.

CD

MilitantSquatter
10-12-2011, 11:42 PM

Sonny Bryan's is based in Dallas, and pretty much everything they cook sucks. I hope you haven't had a Sonny Bryan's inflicted on you.

CD

Think you're right

http://www.sonnybryans.com/restaurants/utah/sandy-utah.html

LT72884
10-12-2011, 11:51 PM

CD

dang it, thats embarrassing. haha i totally ment sonny bryans. haha. yeah thats the place.

Dallas Dan
10-13-2011, 12:09 AM
I'll second what CD said. There's a Sonny Bryan's near my house that I'll never go back to. The original Sonny Bryan's near Parkland Hospital in Dallas relies on a lot of novice BBQ folks visiting the hospital looking for some place nearby to eat. Dallas is the capital for restaurant franchise headquarters. Good luck to your friend. I'm sure with only 3 smokehouse joints in town, he made a good investment.

LT72884
10-13-2011, 12:56 AM
I'll second what CD said. There's a Sonny Bryan's near my house that I'll never go back to. The original Sonny Bryan's near Parkland Hospital in Dallas relies on a lot of novice BBQ folks visiting the hospital looking for some place nearby to eat. Dallas is the capital for restaurant franchise headquarters. Good luck to your friend. I'm sure with only 3 smokehouse joints in town, he made a good investment.

i know, i agree. its just a hobby of his to buy things. the other two smokehouses are pitmaster bbq and good wood bbq. The other two are pretty good. i like pithouse alot because the owner used to work for Pats bbq which was on the food network show and pats is awesome. Pit house has same menu and same cooker. Just different owner. He liked pats so much, he branched off and made his own. haha