PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree BBQ Fest - Oct 22, 23 Dalton, Ga

Greendriver
09-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Who's going? should fill this up with less contest going on this time of year. Good street sites, water, power. It is a Sat - Sun contest though. 4 miles from me so I'll definitely go.

CivilWarBBQ
09-28-2011, 04:42 PM
Good luck Chet! Last year Warren and Buddy cooked Dalton as Snouts Honor, but this year JMS will be in Cleveland, GA that weekend. (That one is just a few minutes from my mountain place.) Tough choice since my daughter is attending Dalton State now.

I stopped by Dalton on the way home from the Jack and it seemed like a pretty nice little show.

Curly Tails
09-28-2011, 07:14 PM
We were planning on attending but decided to visit some friends who will be cooking at the Jack. Good luck wish you the best.

Greendriver
09-28-2011, 07:39 PM
Good luck Chet! Last year Warren and Buddy cooked Dalton as Snouts Honor, but this year JMS will be in Cleveland, GA that weekend. (That one is just a few minutes from my mountain place.) Tough choice since my daughter is attending Dalton State now.

I stopped by Dalton on the way home from the Jack and it seemed like a pretty nice little show.

you should have stopped by Gowen.

CivilWarBBQ
09-30-2011, 01:24 AM
It was pretty late when I got there - about a half hour before awards. I saw you at the ceremony Chet. Buddy and Warren were set up on the end across from Bubba, about 100 ft from the Krystal lot where I parked.

Mr T
09-30-2011, 08:31 PM
We just sent in our app, any idea how many teams they have now?