PDA

View Full Version : Not going to make it to the Royal. Want my spot?

bearnakedbbq
09-24-2011, 10:54 PM
I called the Royal on Wednesday and CNX my trip. I asked if I could find a replacement for it and they said no. They mentioned there was a list and that they will contact those on it and only refund my $$$$ if someone takes it.

Time is getting short. I am going to call them on Monday and see what they have found.

So if they say no. Does someone want to cook in my spot? Not sure if you will get to use your name or not, but at least you can cook.

I have already paid for the event and the potato, beans and vegi categories.

Anyone want to cook at the Royal?

troy

Bigdog
09-25-2011, 08:22 AM
QansasjayhawQ and I are seriously considering it. Please call or PM me with the details. Thanks.

QansasjayhawQ
09-26-2011, 08:22 AM
That would be a blast - but I'm sure that if there's a waiting list that a team will snag it.

Why aren't you coming down, Troy? (I mean, if you don't mind saying.)

carlyle
09-26-2011, 09:41 AM
Troy,
I am disappointed. Was really looking forward to meeting you. Sorry you can't make it.

Hopefully there will be another day and time when we can get together.
Best wishes.

flyingwrench75
09-26-2011, 11:57 AM
I would really like to go also...If your spot is still available please let me know, thanks

QansasjayhawQ
09-27-2011, 11:36 AM
What's the situation you have with your spot, Troy? Will you be able to sublet it? Or did the AR folks find a waiting list team to take it?

Thanks!

/David C.

huminie
09-27-2011, 12:22 PM
I heard there were like 50 teams on the wait list...surely one of them will be able to take it.

Sorry you couldn't make it Troy. Same thing happened at Sam's Club Sacramento.