PDA

View Full Version : Cooking Class Wine Country "Q" Hot-N-Fast Competition Cooking Class

JD McGee
08-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Hi folks...we have been getting a lot of requests from our fellow PNWBA competitors to do a class on our cooking technique. Well...you asked for it...you got it! The response from our local teams was tremendous and our first class sold out in a day...wow! So...we are now looking to do a second class in December or January. These are "technique only" classes for cooking pork butt, brisket, and chicken (our ribs are low-n-slow). Also, our true flavor profiles will not be revealed...however we will be using our sponsors (Kosmo's and Simply Marvelous) products for the class. The cost is $100.00 per person and is limited to 10 people...with a minimum of 5 required. The class will be held at our house in Duvall, WA. Hope to see you there!
Cheers!
JD

ThomEmery
08-26-2011, 11:11 AM
Good for you Guys

FamilyManBBQ
08-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Hi folks...we have been getting a lot of requests from our fellow PNWBA competitors to do a class on our cooking technique. Well...you asked for it...you got it! The response from our local teams was tremendous and our first class sold out in a day...wow! So...we are now looking to do a second class in December or January. These are "technique only" classes for cooking pork butt, brisket, and chicken (our ribs are low-n-slow). Also, our true flavor profiles will not be revealed...however we will be using our sponsors (Kosmo's and Simply Marvelous) products for the class. The cost is $100.00 per person and is limited to 10 people...with a minimum of 5 required. The class will be held at our house in Duvall, WA. Hope to see you there!
Cheers!
JD

Wow, JD, you snooze you lose, I guess!! Congrats on selling out so quick! You and Rhana have been whipping everyone's butt this year...I'm sure the entire PNWBA membership would love to take the class!!

Katie and I (or maybe just myelf) would have interest in a December/January class.

bearnakedbbq
08-26-2011, 03:34 PM
How about having a class on Friday Sept 9th in Yakima? I will even fly down for it.

troy

JD McGee
08-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Wow, JD, you snooze you lose, I guess!! Congrats on selling out so quick! You and Rhana have been whipping everyone's butt this year...I'm sure the entire PNWBA membership would love to take the class!!

Katie and I (or maybe just myelf) would have interest in a December/January class.

I'll let you know as soon as we know...:becky: Katie is welcome to join you...:thumb:

JD McGee
08-26-2011, 06:53 PM
How about having a class on Friday Sept 9th in Yakima? I will even fly down for it.

troy

Really???!!! You'd fly all the way down here just to take my comp class...wow! :twisted: Sorry Troy...but we have other plans for the weekend...:becky:

big brother smoke
08-26-2011, 07:14 PM

troy

Funny Chit! :laugh:

NorthwestBBQ
08-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Way to go, John! :thumb:

JD McGee
11-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Here are a few pics from our first HNF class last Sunday...(pics compliments of Michael Stevenson.) The class was all about texture...learning how to cook by feel...so they all did a LOT of pokin'! :becky:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=69a981ac1bee9017&page=play&resid=69A981AC1BEE9017!4755

swamprb
11-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Nice!

Just Pulin' Pork
11-23-2011, 09:40 PM
JD nice pics, thanks for sharing! Looks like your class was a huge success! Is that your German Shepard? What a beautiful dog!

JD McGee
11-23-2011, 10:12 PM
JD nice pics, thanks for sharing! Looks like your class was a huge success! Is that your German Shepard? What a beautiful dog!
Thanks man...it was a lot of fun! Yep...that's our pooch...Jake "the destroyer"...lol! There's a story there!

big brother smoke
11-24-2011, 09:55 AM
Awesome pics, Michael and JD!

Butcher BBQ
11-24-2011, 10:14 AM
Looks good and keep passing the word of BBQ.