PDA

View Full Version : Todd's DIRT in Giant Grocery Stores

thedirtman
08-24-2011, 12:32 PM
Hey DIRT lovers, I wanted to announce that Todd's DIRT Seasonings will be in Giant Grocery Stores by Labor Day Weekend. We are proud to announce that Todd's DIRT will be in 173 Giant Grocery Stores in the Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington D.C area. This is really exciting news for us. This is the largest Grocery store chain in the Mid Atlantic. In the last year we have grown from being in 70 stores to over 700 stores and growing very fast. WE are expecting HUGE growth in the next year. Don't be surprised when you see Todd's DIRT in a Grocery Store near you soon.
"Remember, it is always a good time to get DIRTY!"
Todd
"The DIRT Man"

plethoraofpinatas
08-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Hey DIRT lovers, I wanted to announce that Todd's DIRT Seasonings will be in Giant Grocery Stores by Labor Day Weekend. We are proud to announce that Todd's DIRT will be in 173 Giant Grocery Stores in the Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington D.C area. This is really exciting news for us. This is the largest Grocery store chain in the Mid Atlantic. In the last year we have grown from being in 70 stores to over 700 stores and growing very fast. WE are expecting HUGE growth in the next year. Don't be surprised when you see Todd's DIRT in a Grocery Store near you soon.
"Remember, it is always a good time to get DIRTY!"
Todd
"The DIRT Man"

Congratulations, I look forward to buying some!

gtr
08-24-2011, 03:16 PM
That's huge! :clap2:

Glad to see good things happening for you. :thumb:

clheath1
09-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Great marketing! Have you tried grill stores?

thedirtman
09-26-2011, 09:42 AM
I am in a few grill stores around the country.

TheRancheroGuy
01-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Are you in any stores in Arizona? I love the original, and almost out, and want to save the dreaded shipping charges.
I also want to try the Bayou!

Dr_KY
01-27-2012, 03:12 PM
Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tasterner
02-01-2012, 05:21 PM
How about Giant in PA? I'll have to check next time I'm there.

fingerlickin'
02-10-2012, 01:10 PM
^^+1 Todd, bring it to PA brother! Continued success to you!

bam
03-07-2012, 10:45 AM
No dirt in lansdowne pa.

charlie263
03-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Todd, I just tried your dirt, crabby dirt, and bayou dirt recently, and love it. I am the store manager of our family owned Piggly Wiggly store in Graceville, FL, which is in north florida. How can we buy wholesale to offer a competitive price. We buy from Piggly Wiggly Alabama distributing company out of Birmingham, AL as our major wholesaler for our groceries. Or could we buy direct wholesale? I know a spice vendor who works our store that services lot of independent supermarkets in the north florida, south alabama, south georgia area, that may be interested in distributing your product.
thanks,
Charlie