PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' in the Bogs Warrens, WI (9/2/2011-9/3/2011)

Harbormaster
08-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Due to a surprise turn of events it looks like the Wyocena Yacht Club Q Crew will be there. :clap2:

Who else is going?

Coz
08-03-2011, 04:01 PM
If I can still get around by then we are planning on coming.That will be the end of a long stretch starting next weekend. 4 in a row is tuff for me,I suppose if I got organized it would help.

Burnita Boy 1
08-03-2011, 05:05 PM
We'll be there! Workin' on a cranberry bbq sauce........

afreemaniii
08-04-2011, 09:51 AM
Yep, we'll be there as well. Looks like it could be a fun holiday weekend.

PimpSmoke
08-08-2011, 04:47 PM
One category, new draft controller, possibly no wife and child.

There will be bloo.....I mean beer, oh yes, there will be beer.

Croix Valley Steak Sauce
08-25-2011, 04:34 PM
We'll be there - it's going to be our first competition with our new team, Pierce Pits/Croix Valley Steak Sauce. Hope to meet you all there!

Gear:
Pierce Pits custom offset 16x36
Pierce Pits custom offset 20x36
Pierce Pits custom offset 20x48

Trainwreck
08-25-2011, 07:14 PM
We will be there. Sure would be nice if they returned a phone call though.

Ron_L
08-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Dang... I'm going to miss seeing Pimpy and Andy? That sucks! We were planning on either this one or Dubuque, but now I have to be in NYC next week and don't get back until late Friday night, so we're taking the weekend off :(

Coz
08-25-2011, 08:25 PM
After loadin the truck today kinda wish I had taken next weekend off .

Baraboo Q
08-26-2011, 07:49 PM
We'll be there, I think? No info from the organizers yet!

Harbormaster
08-28-2011, 11:16 PM
We'll be there, I think? No info from the organizers yet!
Got an e-mail this weekend.

If any of the Brethren teams that are coming think they may have some extra team wristbands, would you care to help a bother out? It appears I may need nine of them on Saturday, so if you have three to spare, that would be really cool.

Looking forward to seeing all of you Friday.

bbqkrazy
08-29-2011, 07:23 AM
Bubba-Q's will be there, if we can get over a couple of hurdles we have come up to this week. Gunna try and pull a double header with it and Dubuque. See ya!!

Peteg
08-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Got an e-mail this weekend.

If any of the Brethren teams that are coming think they may have some extra team wristbands, would you care to help a bother out? It appears I may need nine of them on Saturday, so if you have three to spare, that would be really cool.

Looking forward to seeing all of you Friday.

Hey Clark, I doubt we'll have any extra, but if we do I will get one over to you. Pimp's team and ours are joining for this one, and I'm not sure how many people we'll have yet. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend, Pete

Trainwreck
08-29-2011, 10:56 AM
Pimp's team and ours are joining for this one, and I'm not sure how many people we'll have yet. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend, Pete

You trying to bring in the ringers. We will see you there and please leave the apple pie at home. I dont think my Liver can handle that again.

Harbormaster
08-29-2011, 11:37 AM
You trying to bring in the ringers.
If Pete was bringing in ringers, I'd be cooking with them.

:becky:

Look forward to seeing you again Andy!

Sir Smoke A Lot
08-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Sir Smoke is gonna be there. Clark - there is a decent chance I may have an extra wristband or two.

Harbormaster
08-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Sir Smoke is gonna be there. Clark - there is a decent chance I may have an extra wristband or two.
Cool! Look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for the wristband offer.

BTW, where the he!! have ya been?

PimpSmoke
08-29-2011, 05:06 PM
If Pete was bringing in ringers, I'd be cooking with them.

:becky:
:shocked:

Trying to avoid the 2's in appearance, soo

I kid!! Don't be mad, I couldn't help it. Don't forget I was there.

Harbormaster
08-29-2011, 07:25 PM
Pimp,

If I can't laugh at that farking 2, I'm doomed, DOOMED I tell ya!

Sir Smoke A Lot
08-30-2011, 07:51 AM
Cool! Look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for the wristband offer.

BTW, where the he!! have ya been?

You know that myth that the earth is round? It is, in fact, flat. I happened to have fallen off the side of it! :becky:

Looking forward to seeing you as well!

PimpSmoke
09-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Dang... I'm going to miss seeing Pimpy and Andy? That sucks! We were planning on either this one or Dubuque, but now I have to be in NYC next week and don't get back until late Friday night, so we're taking the weekend off :(

Just realized I will miss the oinker, and after such a stellar first meeting.

trekmstr
09-01-2011, 09:43 PM
I'm going to be there as a judge. i just heard from them last weekend my self. i had written myself off a while ago. i had to rearrange somethings to make it. the only reason I'm still going is because it's the only event i have been able to get into this year.