PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Seduction...

big brother smoke
07-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Will be available next Friday for purchase. Just thought, I would let you all know :thumb:

deguerre
07-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Buy Buy Buy!!!

This stuff is awesome.

Redhot
07-13-2011, 02:32 PM
^^^+1!!! What he said! I like it as much, if not more than Sweet and Spicy (I can sit there and lick that stuff outta my palm!):thumb:

big brother smoke
07-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks you two! Glad y'all are liking the product and when will you venture beyond the Mississippi?

deguerre
07-13-2011, 05:31 PM
We did recently. But just the other side and about 300 miles North to St. Louis for Ashmont's B-Day Bash. Gave him about a pound of that 2 pound bag cuz I just HAD to share! :thumb::thumb:

gtr
07-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Great on chicken & ribs! :thumb: & probably other stuff - looking forward to checking it all out!

big brother smoke
07-13-2011, 05:41 PM
I see you got your garage clean and was able to try it out!

Will work for bbq
07-13-2011, 05:41 PM
:doh: and I just placed an order, oh well looks like I'll place another next Friday.

big brother smoke
07-13-2011, 05:43 PM
:doh: and I just placed an order, oh well looks like I'll place another next Friday.

If you did it today, I will get you a sample :cool:

gtr
07-13-2011, 05:43 PM
I see you got your garage clean and was able to try it out!

Life's been good!

Will work for bbq
07-13-2011, 05:44 PM
If you did it today, I will get you a sample :cool:

Sweet:thumb:, yep order# 376

deguerre
07-13-2011, 05:45 PM
The stuff is rightous. That's all I've got to say.

Muzzlebrake
07-13-2011, 09:46 PM
good stuff! very good stuff!

deepsouth
07-14-2011, 08:15 AM
Buy Buy Buy!!!

This stuff is awesome.

indeed.

indianagriller
07-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Sweet seduction is amazing... kinda wish he kept it secret until comp season winds down LOL

chambersuac
07-17-2011, 06:43 AM
Wow, I thought I posting in this thread. Was I modd'ed???

All I thought I said was NOT TO ENCOURAGE ANYONE to buy this stuff. Once people find out how great it is, the demand will go up - it'll be harder to get our hands on it, the price will not come down....and worst of all, Steph might make so much money he doesn't think he needs to finish developing ___________rub or the ______________ rub. That'd be a shame.

Seriously, Sweet Seduction is really good on chicken and ribs. I have not tried it on anything else.

HOwever, if you are in IL and you do competitions...it is NOT good for YOU to use in comps.

big brother smoke
07-21-2011, 11:34 AM
It is here, PM me for an order. Introductory price for Brethren is $11.99; goes to $12.99 once on the interwebs. Sorry this rub is expensive to make due to the honey powder and peach.

Trust me, it is very good!:thumb:

chambersuac
07-21-2011, 12:34 PM
Woohooo...the price must have dropped. Steph's been charging me $49.99 for a shaker of it...payable in three easy payments of $19.99. Must be the new math.

Seriously, this is really good stuff. I'm thinking of using it on a butt tomorrow. Steph have you tried that? Anyone?

When will this be on the site? I'll let my FB know then...

Welcome home, by the way.

big brother smoke
07-21-2011, 01:33 PM
Woohooo...the price must have dropped. Steph's been charging me $49.99 for a shaker of it...payable in three easy payments of $19.99. Must be the new math.

Seriously, this is really good stuff. I'm thinking of using it on a butt tomorrow. Steph have you tried that? Anyone?

When will this be on the site? I'll let my FB know then...

Welcome home, by the way.

Great on Butts!

I am hoping for it to be in the site tomorrow. My webdesigner/cousin is with child and she is going to have a baby anyday:clap2:

However, I will see If, I can get a task out of her quickly:twisted:

deguerre
07-21-2011, 01:38 PM
It is here, PM me for an order. Introductory price for Brethren is $11.99; goes to $12.99 once on the interwebs. Sorry this rub is expensive to make due to the honey powder.

Trust me, it is very good!:thumb:

Worth every farkin' penny too I might add.

Arlin_MacRae
07-21-2011, 01:44 PM
Wow, I thought I posting in this thread. Was I modd'ed???

No deleted posts here, Dan. Sounds like a loose nut on the keyboard! :laugh:

Arlin

chambersuac
07-21-2011, 02:28 PM
No deleted posts here, Dan. Sounds like a loose nut on the keyboard! :laugh:

Arlin

Thanks, Arlin, sounds like a problem between the chair and the keyboard for sure! What I used to tell people - and I.D.Ten.T error.

indianagriller
07-21-2011, 03:17 PM
Simply Marvelous has won me around $1,000 this year...its funny, people ask me what rub i use as i am standing by my Sponsored by Simply Marvelous Banner...

chambersuac
07-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Simply Marvelous has won me around $1,000 this year...its funny, people ask me what rub i use as i am standing by my Sponsored by Simply Marvelous Banner...

Come on, there are no S.M. banners. Stop joking around.

You are kidding, right???

Stephan???

Steph??

Hello?

:confused:

big brother smoke
07-21-2011, 04:21 PM
Going to place an order today, Dan, lol!

indianagriller
07-21-2011, 05:11 PM
http://bigjt.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/imag0172.jpg?w=410

chambersuac
07-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Isn't PHOTOSHOP great????

I know there can be NO S.M. banners!!!!! I don't have one, therefore, there is NONE!!! NONE,I tell you! Now, good day, sir!

:)

Nice banner and trophies, by the way.

campdude
07-21-2011, 05:21 PM
PM sent. Can't wait to try this.:-D It's sounds really good.

Crakaveli
07-21-2011, 06:11 PM
i'd like to place an order once you get the blues hog smokey mountain.

campdude
07-21-2011, 06:49 PM
PM sent. Can't wait to try this.:-D It's sounds really good.
I PM'ed you a question about paypal.:confused:

---k---
07-22-2011, 02:23 PM
I just put my order in. I got a cook coming up for my office.... this stuff better be good! :razz:

I'm curious about Dan's comments above about using it on Butts. What have you been using it on, and any tips or tricks for best usage?

chambersuac
07-22-2011, 02:39 PM
---k---, My plan was to try it on a butt today - along with some other Q I had planned, but then I realized I have plans for dinner, so put it off until tomorrow. I'll post reviews then.

However, I've used it on ribs and chicken and so far, it is HORRIBLE. Send your order to me and I'll get rid of it for you!!!!!!

Seriously, it has a nice sweet, but not overly so, taste. I'm not sure how to describe it - honey/peach goodness comes to mind.

Let's just say, it's good enough that even this cheap arse ordered a bulk bag....

big brother smoke
07-22-2011, 02:45 PM
i'd like to place an order once you get the blues hog smokey mountain.

It is here!

chambersuac
07-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Hey, ---k---, here's a good description from Steph's site:
"A hint of peach and honey powder seduces your meat to erupt your palette with tasteful soul."

big brother smoke
07-22-2011, 02:49 PM
I just put my order in. I got a cook coming up for my office.... this stuff better be good! :razz:

I'm curious about Dan's comments above about using it on Butts. What have you been using it on, and any tips or tricks for best usage?

K, first thanks for your order! It is great on butts straight out the bag. However, I like the layering process on meat, so I personally use our season all first then the Sweet Seduction or other flavored rub.

---k---
07-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Yeah. I've been layering a homemade rub, refrigerating for about 2 - 3 hours, layering the Sweet and Spicy on top and then making sure I let it sweat on the counter for a good 30 - 45 minutes. I've been having my best results with this method. I think the homemade has more salt that better pulls the rub deep in. This method worked better with the Cherry too, until I ran out. I haven't tried the Season All yet. Is there anything particular that makes it good as a base?

Crakaveli
07-22-2011, 06:49 PM
order #405

big brother smoke
07-22-2011, 07:39 PM
Yeah. I've been layering a homemade rub, refrigerating for about 2 - 3 hours, layering the Sweet and Spicy on top and then making sure I let it sweat on the counter for a good 30 - 45 minutes. I've been having my best results with this method. I think the homemade has more salt that better pulls the rub deep in. This method worked better with the Cherry too, until I ran out. I haven't tried the Season All yet. Is there anything particular that makes it good as a base?

I think the combination of ingredients helps it as a base.

big brother smoke
07-22-2011, 07:41 PM
order #405

In the mail in the morning! :thumb:

beerguy
07-23-2011, 07:08 AM
Steph, gonna PM you with an order for Sweet Seduction and MORE Cherry rub. Used the last of mine last weekend at QUE and Cruz. We did our best finish to date!

chambersuac
07-23-2011, 08:37 AM
---K--- speaking of the Season-all, let me just tell you this and you'll be able to tell how good it is:
1. When we first got some last year, my daughter (11) at the time wanted to make "her" potatoes (basically home cut fries with seasoning). We were out of our "old" seasoning salt, so she used S.M. Season-all. We all loved the potatoes. She decided that was "HER" seasoning. She has gone on sleep-overs and taken potatoes and S.M. Season-all with her to make "her" potatoes for the host family. NO lie. More than one family - and more than once. When we re-ordered, she saw it was in the box and said something along the lines of, "Hey, your friend sent me more of MY seasoning." Now, whatever she cooks, it gets a bit of S.M. Season all.

I use it, mixed with whatever rub I use. It's a bit like cocaine...once you try it, you'll keep coming back. Be careful if Steph sends you a sample...the first one's free, but months later, you'll be all jonesing in the middle of the night, calling him for a fix. :)

Beerguy, what meat(s) did you use the Cherry on??

big brother smoke
07-23-2011, 09:07 AM
Steph, gonna PM you with an order for Sweet Seduction and MORE Cherry rub. Used the last of mine last weekend at QUE and Cruz. We did our best finish to date!

In the mail today, brother and Congrats on your best finish to date :clap2:

Timmy Mac
07-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Placed a order for the 5 pack and the new 1 last night.Can't wait to try them,any suggestions on what you use them on thanks:-P

chambersuac
07-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Timmy, you're problem is not gonna be what to use them on...but what NOT to use them on.

Here are some of my favorites:
Season-all: on everything!
Cherry - pork butts, ribs, chops.
Spicy Apple - pork butts, ribs, chops.
Pecan - beef, ribs
Sweet/Spicy - anything, esp. brisket and chicken
Sweet Seduction: chicken, ribs...about to try it on a pork butt soon.

I seriously can't think of a way you can go wrong. I tried the cherry once on beef. If the beef would not have been low-grade, I probably would have loved it.

Let us know - and post pron - when you try them!

Congrats - your cooking is about to become Simply Marvelous!

gsmith
07-25-2011, 03:32 PM
order #403

big brother smoke
07-25-2011, 04:46 PM
order #403

Thanks! Let me know if you did get your tracking #:thumb:

---k---
07-25-2011, 07:55 PM
I received my order of Sweet Seduction and Sweet and Spice today. :shock:

Looking forward to trying it out.

big brother smoke
07-25-2011, 08:53 PM
I received my order of Sweet Seduction and Sweet and Spice today. :shock:

Looking forward to trying it out.

:bow::bow::bow::becky:

---k---
07-28-2011, 05:03 PM
---K--- speaking of the Season-all, let me just tell you this and you'll be able to tell how good it is:
1. When we first got some last year, my daughter (11) at the time wanted to make "her" potatoes (basically home cut fries with seasoning). We were out of our "old" seasoning salt, so she used S.M. Season-all. We all loved the potatoes. She decided that was "HER" seasoning. She has gone on sleep-overs and taken potatoes and S.M. Season-all with her to make "her" potatoes for the host family. NO lie. More than one family - and more than once. When we re-ordered, she saw it was in the box and said something along the lines of, "Hey, your friend sent me more of MY seasoning." Now, whatever she cooks, it gets a bit of S.M. Season all.

I use it, mixed with whatever rub I use. It's a bit like cocaine...once you try it, you'll keep coming back. Be careful if Steph sends you a sample...the first one's free, but months later, you'll be all jonesing in the middle of the night, calling him for a fix. :)

Dan. Okay, you convinced me. I ordered some Season All.

K, first thanks for your order! It is great on butts straight out the bag. However, I like the layering process on meat, so I personally use our season all first then the Sweet Seduction or other flavored rub.

Okay. It pained me to order it today after just paying for shipping another order, I want to be like Big Brother Smoker! If I don't order it now, I'll be out of the Sweet Seduction before I make another order....

But, this is some good info. I would appreciate somewhere on your website where you discuss your process for using your rubs: the layering, the sweating, the temps, etc. I know I struggled a little the first time I used the Cherry to get the results I wanted and you gave me some suggestions that helped. I would love to try it your way and then experiment from there.

big brother smoke
07-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Dan. Okay, you convinced me. I ordered some Season All.

Okay. It pained me to order it today after just paying for shipping another order, I want to be like Big Brother Smoker! If I don't order it now, I'll be out of the Sweet Seduction before I make another order....

But, this is some good info. I would appreciate somewhere on your website where you discuss your process for using your rubs: the layering, the sweating, the temps, etc. I know I struggled a little the first time I used the Cherry to get the results I wanted and you gave me some suggestions that helped. I would love to try it your way and then experiment from there.

Ryan,

I like the suggestion, thanks. I will try and get to that real soon. My webmaster/cousin just had a beautiful baby girl and I need to give her a few days/weeks, lol!

I placed a little something in your package to compensate for the shipping:cool:

---k---
07-28-2011, 07:48 PM
Cool. I look forward to it. :-D

beerguy
08-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Used a little sprinkle of Sweet Suduction on vanilla ice cream last nite, just because! Gotta admit, it was great. Was gonna use it on some grilled peaches for the ice cream, but the peaches weren't ripe enough yet. You can laugh, but I suggest you try a light sprinkle on a small bowl and see if I'm right!

jasonjax
08-04-2011, 08:49 AM
I just ordered a few shakers of different flavors including sweet seduction. Looking forward to trying this rub with so many rave reviews.

deguerre
08-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Just an fyi - we smoked some sweet taters, cut em in half and buttered em up then dusted with Sweet Seduction instead of the usual brown sugar/garam masala mix...the SS was AWESOME on these!

big brother smoke
08-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks, guys!

halfasian
08-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Just ordered some Sweet Seduction and the 5 pack. After reading up on what everyone else has had to say, I am pretty excited. Hoping I can give them a whirl come this weekend.

Will work for bbq
08-08-2011, 12:34 PM
I used sweet seduction for the first time this weekend in the wing throw down. I wanted to get the most out of the rub so I first brined it for ~2 hrs in a simple brine of water kosher salt and sweet seduction rinsed and applied a medium dusting of SS. I was amazed of the flavor, I left some un-glazed so I could get the full effect of the rub and the wing tasted like it had been glazed with honey. Yum I can't wait to use it some more:thumb::thumb:

big brother smoke
08-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Just ordered some Sweet Seduction and the 5 pack. After reading up on what everyone else has had to say, I am pretty excited. Hoping I can give them a whirl come this weekend.

Thanks in the mail tomorrow.

big brother smoke
08-08-2011, 12:38 PM
I used sweet seduction for the first time this weekend in the wing throw down. I wanted to get the most out of the rub so I first brined it for ~2 hrs in a simple brine of water kosher salt and sweet seduction rinsed and applied a medium dusting of SS. I was amazed of the flavor, I left some un-glazed so I could get the full effect of the rub and the wing tasted like it had been glazed with honey. Yum I can't wait to use it some more:thumb::thumb:

Thanks for the report! I love it :cool:

halfasian
08-08-2011, 01:26 PM
Thanks in the mail tomorrow.

Stoked! Thanks Big Brother :becky:

Johnny_Crunch
08-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Just sent in an order for 5 pack of rubs and the sweet seduction. Can't wait to try these!

chambersuac
08-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Grilled peaches brushed with butter and some Sweet Seduction. Need I say more? ;)

---k---
08-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Dan,

Did we ever get a review of Sweet Seduction on your butt? Or was our call at a recent Comp that I read about enough of a review? :-D

I'm doing two butts Thursday night - one for my office and one for my wife's. I got my bottle of Season All and Sweet Seduction all ready to go.

chambersuac
08-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Dan,

Did we ever get a review of Sweet Seduction on your butt? Or was our call at a recent Comp that I read about enough of a review? :-D

I'm doing two butts Thursday night - one for my office and one for my wife's. I got my bottle of Season All and Sweet Seduction all ready to go.

No, I did not post about it - memory loss!!!!

I cooked it with about 75% Season All and 25% S.S. (approximate...didn't measure). I was worried all the sugars in the S.S. would burn during a high heat/fast cook. I foiled at about 160-170. No burnt areas, whew. Taste was great...when I pulled the meat, though, I hit it with a bit of Spicy Apple and mixed it in. Sorry, but it's hard for me to stay away from the Spicy Apple.

I would recommend, though, that since you are in IL, you send me your shaker of Sweet Seduction and I'll trade you something else. You won't want to get hooked on S.S. do ya?????

---k---
08-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Funny guy. :-D

Spicy Apple? That is the only one I haven't tried yet. That will have to be in the next order...

big brother smoke
08-10-2011, 12:37 AM
Dan is such a non-comformist!:-P

chambersuac
08-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Non-conformist or original????

While I think all of the S.M. rubs are great - the Spicy Apple is my favorite on pork.
There! I said it! My name is Dan Chambers and I am addicted to S.M. Spicy Apple on pork!!!!

I feel so much better now.

halfasian
08-11-2011, 10:51 AM
Received my package yesterday evening. Ordered and received in just over 48 hours. Received with plenty of time to spare before my BBQ this weekend. Great customer service! Thanks Steph!

big brother smoke
08-11-2011, 11:47 AM
You are welcome!:cool:

Johnny_Crunch
08-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the fast shipping. Can't wait to try them Saturday!

big brother smoke
08-12-2011, 12:13 AM
I look forward to your results!

chambersuac
08-12-2011, 08:58 AM
I just picked up some "breakfast pork chops" - thin, boneless. THinking of doing them bacon wrapped with S.S. Thoughts?????

big brother smoke
08-12-2011, 09:10 AM
I just picked up some "breakfast pork chops" - thin, boneless. THinking of doing them bacon wrapped with S.S. Thoughts?????

Can I get a biscuit and a side of grits?:becky:

chambersuac
08-12-2011, 09:16 AM
sure, come on down! Of course, they'll be real grits and hot buttered biscuits (southern mod)

I'll try to get pictures, but I'll at least post a review. I'm having to fight myself...keep wanting to put Spicy Apple on any/everything pork...must.use.sweet seduction.today.must.break.S.A./pork.addiction.must.....must....mu................ ............

big brother smoke
08-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Fight the power! I broke my cherry addiction! And now, I am strung out on Sweet Seduction. I have done two comps with this stuff since coming out with it and have taken first in chicken and a first in pork.:cool::tape:

Johnny_Crunch
08-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Which rub do you suggest for a brisket?

chambersuac
08-12-2011, 10:58 AM
Which rub do you suggest for a brisket?
:tape::tape::tape::tape: I think Steph is better qualified to answer this one.... :icon_blush:

big brother smoke
08-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Sweet and Spicy or season all on brisky!

indianagriller
08-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I had a 9th in Chicken last weekend using SS,a 9th in pork the week before using it.

JD McGee
08-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Ok...ok...enough rub talk already! Lol! What some of you may NOT know is that my wife and I took 1st place two years in a row in Whistler for our pulled pork using Steph's SAUCE...yep! Not tellin' ya which one though...too many Canadian lurkers wanting our secret! Lol! Try 'em all...seriously!

big brother smoke
08-12-2011, 01:26 PM
One day, I will find a worthy bottler, bro:pray:

chambersuac
08-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Ok...ok...enough rub talk already! Lol! What some of you may NOT know is that my wife and I took 1st place two years in a row in Whistler for our pulled pork using Steph's SAUCE...yep! Not tellin' ya which one though...too many Canadian lurkers wanting our secret! Lol! Try 'em all...seriously!

Yep, I only know of a couple of sauces, both are great. One helped me get 1st in pork this past weekend.

chambersuac
08-12-2011, 01:31 PM

Meh, I could care less about getting it bottled...just give me the recipe :)

deguerre
08-12-2011, 01:59 PM

Wait. You make a sauce? And you been holdin' out on me? :tsk::becky:

Not to mention Redhot. Lookout if you hear a swishing sound.

chambersuac
08-12-2011, 02:02 PM
Hey, y'all. My wife brought home a 3# turkey breast (boneless, though). It's on now with S.S. a touch of Season-all and black pepper. Can't wait to try it, A Sweetly Seduced Turkey...wait, that doesn't sound right....

big brother smoke
08-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Wait. You make a sauce? And you been holdin' out on me? :tsk::becky:

My bad! It is just not officially bottled, yet!:redface:

Not to mention Redhot. Lookout if you hear a swishing sound.

:shock:

JD McGee
08-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Meh, I could care less about getting it bottled...just give me the recipe :)

Good luck Dan...we tried everything but a hooker in Vegas to get it out of him. BTW...Steph can hold his liquor pretty good! Lol!

chambersuac
08-12-2011, 03:47 PM
Good luck Dan...we tried everything but a hooker in Vegas to get it out of him. BTW...Steph can hold his liquor pretty good! Lol!

Well, then...there's always the hooker mod!

Not that I endorse such sinful behavior. :icon_blush:

I'll be praying about this....maybe he'll see that being so selfish is wrong. 'tis better to give than to receive. Can I get an amen???

Come on, brother Steph, just loosen up that grip you have on the recipe! You can't RECEIVE the blessings if your hands are clinched tight! Open up and take hold of the glory awaiting you....but, first, let go of that recipe you have such a death grip on. You'll feel so much better when you don't carry that burden alone! Let us help you! Help us to help you!!!!! Come on, Steph, you can do it....you can do it....

:thumb:

deguerre
08-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Well, then...there's always the hooker mod!

Not that I endorse such sinful behavior. :icon_blush:

I'll be praying about this....maybe he'll see that being so selfish is wrong. 'tis better to give than to receive. Can I get an amen???

Come on, brother Steph, just loosen up that grip you have on the recipe! You can't RECEIVE the blessings if your hands are clinched tight! Open up and take hold of the glory awaiting you....but, first, let go of that recipe you have such a death grip on. You'll feel so much better when you don't carry that burden alone! Let us help you! Help us to help you!!!!! Come on, Steph, you can do it....you can do it....

:thumb:

Even if you had the recipe, you still won't be able to pull it off Dan. You ain't got Steph's LOins...:-P

---k---
08-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Back on topic of Sweet Seductions....

I did two butts Thursday night. One for my noon office party and one for my wife's 5:00 office party. Both butts got injected and then rubbed down with Season All and then Sweet Seduction. On to the drum at 8:00 pm. One came off at 8:30 am and the other at 9:30.

Being here in Chicago where there is a lack of real BBQ, everyone was blown away. I had one women repeatedly offering herself up as a second wife. The little bit of leftover were quickly grabbed. It was a great success.

chambersuac
08-13-2011, 02:00 PM
I, too, did a butt with Sweet Seduction and Season-all. Excellent.

Did MOINK balls with Sweet Seduction and nothing else. INCREDIBLE. No glaze was needed.

big brother smoke
08-14-2011, 11:45 AM
Back on topic of Sweet Seductions....

I did two butts Thursday night. One for my noon office party and one for my wife's 5:00 office party. Both butts got injected and then rubbed down with Season All and then Sweet Seduction. On to the drum at 8:00 pm. One came off at 8:30 am and the other at 9:30.

Being here in Chicago where there is a lack of real BBQ, everyone was blown away. I had one women repeatedly offering herself up as a second wife. The little bit of leftover were quickly grabbed. It was a great success.

Yes, I know Ryan, Southsider here! Glad your colleagues enjoyed the Q!:clap2:

---k---
08-24-2011, 08:26 PM
Ryan,

I like the suggestion, thanks. I will try and get to that real soon. My webmaster/cousin just had a beautiful baby girl and I need to give her a few days/weeks, lol!

I placed a little something in your package to compensate for the shipping:cool:

Just a friendly reminder. I soooo want to be just like Big Brother Smoke.

When you get there.

bobaftt
08-24-2011, 08:47 PM
I am fixing to make an order... I want a 5lb bag of sweet and spicy but now the sweet seduction is tempting. Whats the difference in flavor.

big brother smoke
08-25-2011, 02:26 AM
There is a huge difference! The Sweet and Spicy a more deep, dark rich flavor. The Sweet Seduction is well seductive on the pallet with the essence of honey and peach.